starting strength gym
Page 1143 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1436431043109311331141114211431144114511531193124316432143 ... LastLast
Results 11,421 to 11,430 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Democrats are accelerating plans to install President Harris

Alinsky shows up in this one. I thought they'd at least wait till summer, but it looks like he may have just a few weeks left.

And this is a useful piece: The Last Stop Before Thermopylae '-' American Greatness

Alinsky keeps coming up. Let me make a suggestion: we are now the radicals, and it might be useful to hear what the man had to say.

Amazon.com
    Yeah, why not just keep making things up. I'll remind you of this post in 2024!

Do that.

Default Vaccine Side Effects

A local school district (Rock Falls, IL Elementary) closed 4 schools today "due to staff absences as a result of side effects from the staff's 2nd vaccine shots."

This was posted on the school's FB page. I could not find details from the local news source - saukvalley.com.

Michigan National Guard Troops in DC Hospitalized After Democrat Run City Repeatedly Feeds Them Raw, Undercooked Meat and Meals With Metal Shavings

Any time they want to turn around and kill the Constitution violators instead of protecting them is fine with me.

Can someone that understands the mechanism of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine tell me how it differs from the other two

Is it an “ old school” vaccine like we be been getting for decades

I’m not getting a mRNA vaccine and maybe won’t get anything

Does anyone have a good article talking about cycle threshold and false positives?

Here's a news article I think is worth reading, it concerns vaccine approvals by the EU: EU, under pressure over vaccine rollouts, considers switch to emergency approvals | Reuters

And this one on the side effects of the vaccine might be mistaken for cancer: A Covid Vaccine Side Effect, Enlarged Lymph Nodes, Can Be Mistaken for Cancer - The New York Times

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    Can someone that understands the mechanism of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine tell me how it differs from the other two

Is it an “ old school” vaccine like we be been getting for decades

I’m not getting a mRNA vaccine and maybe won’t get anything
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Does anyone have a good article talking about cycle threshold and false positives?
    Shiva?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Why COVID-19 Testing is a Sham Producing Mostly False-Positives – Anthony Colpo