starting strength gym
Page 1158 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 1586581058110811481156115711581159116011681208125816582158 ... LastLast
Results 11,571 to 11,580 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    To clarify further, most rights exist at birth and must specifically be taken away from us by enumerated government rights, granted to it by the Constitution.
    But everything has become ass-backwards, where one must define the reason government should grant individuals a particular right, not that the government must find evidence in our Constitution for the power it is exerting over us.
    Kind of like how one must prove they are not any particular -ist, rather than it be proven how they are a xenophobe (I'm looking at YOU, Hagh, and the unsubstantiated claims you made about Matt Jackson).

I'm not sure of the solution to this government overreach and seeping of -ist Culture into our lives, but I sense that it involves isolating into communities and withdrawing as far away as possible from the population centers.
    For the sake of clarity... The constitution protects "God Given Rights".

“Record high 3,200 children in Customs and Border Protection custody, according to multiple outlets”

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1369425350678093824

Where the blame now?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I don't think any of us grasp what is going on right now. Here's over 2.6 million faces of people who never existed. An AI made them.

Do you guys understand? It's already aliens vs humans, they're just the same species on the same planet.

Gallery of AI Generated Faces | Generated.photos

How do you know what's real? Easy: get off of the internet.
    I don’t know why but looking at these faces makes me extremely uncomfortable. Very very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    “Record high 3,200 children in Customs and Border Protection custody, according to multiple outlets”

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1369425350678093824

Where the blame now?
    Donald Trump, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonville View Post
    I don’t know why but looking at these faces makes me extremely uncomfortable. Very very weird.
    Do not worry, this is your brain working properly. It is a known phenomenon that the brain is able to pick out non-natural faces and highlight that observation with increasing unease the closer the depiction gets to "real."

Great point.

Sounds like involuntary manslaughter...at best.

A thoughtful piece on Secession: BLOG

Certain states and legislatures of others will see the successful actions of the few and replicate them. It is still a long way from the "cagematch" but the sides are being chosen, at least in the hearts and minds of the people, each becoming more red or more blue. Aesop overlooks the vast unaffiliated middle, who normally avoid politics, who feel themselves being drawn closer to one side or another, despite their reluctance to say so publicly. There is a whole soup of issues swirling about that push these individuals one way or another: abortion; gun rights; election laws; lockdowns; masks; sports viewing; work; loss of job or business, on and on.

He is right, it never comes down to lining up on one side or another leveling our AR-15's shouting "Texas Independence or Death!." The big blue areas of Houston, Austin, Dallas, etc., seem to be a big problem in Aesop's mind. There's no need to go in and clean these areas out, door to door. If the red areas surrounding them, all of them, put up resistance to allowing power to flow from distant power generating stations to the cities, interdict the travel of trucks on the highway, trains on the rails, wind turbines in the rural areas, etc, etc, they destroy themselves from want, heat/cold and lack of goods. They might want to band up and go out into those rural areas causing their distress and murder those backward hillbillies. I wonder how successful that would be. That is how nasty it can and probably will get. That is Aesop's "cagematch," but it starts somewhere, has some initial impetus. The consideration of secession, not the overt act, is the beginning of drawing more like minds together, in the same towns or counties. It is strategic and determined. Just being a smartass doesn't get us any closer to that coalescence.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I don't think any of us grasp what is going on right now. Here's over 2.6 million faces of people who never existed. An AI made them.

Do you guys understand? It's already aliens vs humans, they're just the same species on the same planet.

Gallery of AI Generated Faces | Generated.photos

How do you know what's real? Easy: get off of the internet.
    Dude, this is the scariest shit I've seen on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Do not worry, this is your brain working properly. It is a known phenomenon that the brain is able to pick out non-natural faces and highlight that observation with increasing unease the closer the depiction gets to "real."
    Bold assertion. Is this something you know about?

For sure I don't see an evolutionary basis, among other things.

But it is a very cool thing to think about.

starting strength coach development program
    Fauci and the Communists: Fauci and the Communists – AIER

Why should this little fuck be allowed back in the country?

The news comes following the revelation last week that Fauci and his deputies were directly coordinating with the Chinese government over COVID-19 messaging during the early outbreak in Wuhan, China. The transparency watchdog organization Judicial Watch has released new government emails acquired via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), which show U.S. government health institutions signed off on COVID-19 related non disclosure agreements requested by Chinese Communist Party officials.