starting strength gym
Page 1160 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1606601060111011501158115911601161116211701210126016602160 ... LastLast
Results 11,591 to 11,600 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    Harry is a tremendous disappointment.
    Who gives a fuck about Harry?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    It's called the Uncanny Valley. The evolutionary basis is staying away from decaying corpses.
    That you guys know about this upsets me more than those faces

Quote Originally Posted by bendy-legs View Post
    ...It's properly horrifying I believe...
    Or absurd. I feel like a passenger on Airplane:

Airplane Classic Scenes - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Who gives a fuck about Harry?
    Who is Harry?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    FLCCC Alliance Statement on Misleading FDA Guidance on Ivermectin

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of highly published, world-renowned critical care physicians and scholars, is troubled by the recently updated consumer guidance on Ivermectin from the FDA. The guidance from the FDA is misleading and has the potential to raise unwarranted concern over an important drug in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...arch7-2021.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I know natural rights is a popular idea but I don't buy it. You know what rights you have? The ones you can personally enforce. That's it. The rest is just pretty talk by people with a vested interest in your complacency.
    Think about it this way:

They’re not “from nature” as they are “from one’s nature.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci gets COVID-19 Vaccine in Left Arm, Feels Sore in Right Arm. Interesting:

Dr Anthony Fauci Gets COVID Vaccine in Left Arm, Feels Sore in Right Arm - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bendy-legs View Post
    This article is about Biden's new school bathroom policy. It's properly horrifying I believe.
    A New Pastoral Problem | Carl R. Trueman | First Things
    That pastor does not have a church, he has a 501(c)(3) tax shelter.

Who is Harry?
    New Attorney General, I think. His first assigned task is to get rid of John Durham, at which time one of two things will happen
    1. Durham will start unsealing indictments.
    2. or, Durham will disappear because he is actually an AI creation pulled from that database of 2 million fake faces.

Of course, #2 is the reality presented in our Truman Show.

I chose my own reality show weeks ago.

Speaking of the Truman Show, I think We Are Here. We've been living a lie for a very long time. All we can do is wait for the normies to catch up. I fear things will have to get REALLY bad before that happens.

starting strength coach development program
    Who is Harry?
    He's a Saquatch from a silly film with John Lithgow, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I know natural rights is a popular idea but I don't buy it. You know what rights you have? The ones you can personally enforce. That's it. The rest is just pretty talk by people with a vested interest in your complacency.
    The discussion of inalienable natural rights is first a moral one not a legal one. Exercising them is obviously different from simply having them, but having them means I have the moral right/obligation to protect/exercise them; doing whatever is necessary to do so. And the men who originally articulated them often paid in blood to do so. Being willing to both kill and die to protect/exercise them.

Now it is just "pretty talk" because people are simply pussies....and idiots.

It is the lack of belief in objective morality (which is always just a claim if you actually watch what people believe vs what they spout) is how we got on the road of equating the legal protection of a right with the creation of a right. But the people who believe this have no right to complain. tyrants are not doing anything wrong. They are simply doing what they can get away with...which means they're not really tyrants, just winners.