starting strength gym
Page 1166 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1666661066111611561164116511661167116811761216126616662166 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,660 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Greens politician proposes 6pm curfew for men to limit violence against women.
    She'll single out the sex of the primary perpetrators but not a peep about the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    White farmers blast $5bn promised to minority farm-owners in Biden's relief bill as 'racism' | Daily Mail Online
    "Senator Lindsey Graham claims the money is 'reparations' and has nothing to do with the COVID-19 relief bill"
    Get comfortable with this idea, regardless of which of the two parties you vote for. Our ancestors do not smile upon us.
    Stolen elections have consequences; Lindsey Graham knew this would happen and he merrily went along with it.
    Can't ever vote for Republicans again, no matter what the consequences. Not even in local elections and not even with Trump's endorsement.
    I will guess the legal challenge, if it ever gets to the Supreme Court, gets dismissed due to lack of standing or delayed for 10 years until it is no longer relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    He may seem feeble and weak, and perhaps he is, but he or someone behind the scenes isn't fucking around:
    A close friend of mine was at the Capitol protests, he never entered the buildings nor did he engage in any aggressive behavior. A few days ago, a large group of FBI agents raided is place and confiscated all of his computers. The justification was that he was close enough to the buildings where his cell phone scanned the Capitol building WiFi networks. They are trying to determine whether he went inside the Capitol buildings. He said about 30 agents went through his 1200 sq ft place.
    After sharing this story with others, other friends came back with similar stories. One friend mentioned that her friend (a very active pro-Trump protestor) was at the Capitol protests, didn't enter the building, but had her home raided by the FBI and was in a federal jail for 6 weeks (I can't verify the truth to that story, tho).
    Here are some general links and media coverage on this subject:
    Massive investigation: DOJ seeks more time to prepare Capitol riot cases
    Capitol riot investigation: DOJ expects at least 100 more to be charged | Fox News
    Capitol Breach Cases | USAO-DC | Department of Justice
    Good reminder about cell phones.
    The only mystery left is how they will avoid giving the protestors a fair trial adjuticated by their peers; could be military tribunals, could be gulags and reeducation on threat of death or could be juries solely selected from the ghettos of DC.

If this shell of a country instigated war, proxy war, cold war or trade war with Russia or China or Iran or North Korea, I could not fight or support the war effort.
    Any offensive measures, like the new war in Syria, should be met with mass protests that will be supported both by our leftists and our former Trump supporters.
    It would be insanity to fight on behalf of or provide material support for a military force that is actively trying to destroy any future I may have.
    I no longer believe the former United States could prevail in a war against any determined force, however small and ill-equiped.
    Nukes don't matter if the people who maintain and launch them won't to do their jobs.
    China and the former U.S. are now both paper tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Rip, Anthony Colpo would make for a great guest on one of your upcoming podcasts. This man consistently puts out some great and very useful information:

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine: Leaving a Trail of Death & Destruction in Europe, UK and Australia – Anthony Colpo
    The author of this article does not seem to understand the difference between correlation and causality.

Correlation is when you look at two or more variables and it appears that there is a connection between the variables. For example a number of people got vaccinated and 141 of them got Cellulitis. It can be like this, but it does not have to. There are many examples on the internet that illustrate this. If you choose certain years, you can find a perfect correlation between import of bananas from Mexico and fatal traffic accidents. Common sense tell you that this is not true.

Causality is when it can be proven that one thing causes a certain result. This is done by giving the vaccine to a test group and salt solution to a reference group without telling them. If the results show that the vaccine group are getting more cases than the reference group, then it can be considered that the vaccine causes the illness. Normally in science, the result needs to be repeatable to be considered proven.

The author of the article does not reason in a way that suggest causality. Note, I do not have any information either way, I am just saying that the way the author wrote this article suggest that neither does he.

It is true that these vaccines were not as thoroughly tested as is normally the case for approving drugs. Thus, rare side effects may have been missed.

For the vaccine to have a real impact on the virus and for us to be able to return to normalcy, a certain percentage of the population needs to become immune. Some think 60-70%, but it can be higher than that. Therefore, it is unfortunate that information is spread in an uninformed manner, which may deter a large number of people of getting the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    He may seem feeble and weak, and perhaps he is, but he or someone behind the scenes isn't fucking around:

A close friend of mine was at the Capitol protests, he never entered the buildings nor did he engage in any aggressive behavior. A few days ago, a large group of FBI agents raided his place and confiscated all of his computers. The justification was that he was close enough to the buildings where his cell phone scanned the Capitol building WiFi networks. They are trying to determine whether he went inside the Capitol buildings. He said about 30 agents went through his 1200 sq ft place.

After sharing this story with others, other friends came back with similar stories. One friend mentioned that her friend (a very active pro-Trump protestor) was at the Capitol protests, didn't enter the building, but had her home raided by the FBI and was in a federal jail for 6 weeks (I can't verify the truth to that story, tho).

Here are some general links and media coverage on this subject:

Massive investigation: DOJ seeks more time to prepare Capitol riot cases

Capitol riot investigation: DOJ expects at least 100 more to be charged | Fox News

Capitol Breach Cases | USAO-DC | Department of Justice
    Incredible.
    How many cell phones scanned the police station, courthouse, etc. WiFi networks during THOSE actual riots? And yet...
    How many digital footprints did Hilary's emails and server leave, and yet...
    I find it pathetic that our US government is proving my Russian friends correct, that corruption in the USA is just as bad as in Russia, it's just more "polite.". Sure the Russians have Wild Wild West corruption, with foes shot dead in the streets and saloons robbed of cash in broad daylight, but I'm not sure this sophisticated American corruption, where the peasants (tax serfs) are lied to in their faces, is better.

Rip, Anthony Colpo would make for a great guest on one of your upcoming podcasts. This man consistently puts out some great and very useful information:

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine: Leaving a Trail of Death & Destruction in Europe, UK and Australia – Anthony Colpo
    From that article:
    It is stating fact, not "false and clearly irresponsible views," to note Gates is a long-time proponent of global population reduction, and considers vaccines a key component of his population reduction arsenal. At TED2010, Gates lamented to his audience the world population was 6.8 billion and "headed up to about 9 billion." But, he added, "If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could perhaps lower that by 10 or 15%."

Given that the entire premise underpinning vaccination is that it saves lives, why is Gates convinced new vaccines will help reduce the world's population by 10-15% ... ?
    He says this at 4:30 during this Ted Talk: Innovating to zero! | Bill Gates
    Vaccines are to help reduce the world's population? How? Seriously, how does that work?

Now, keeping this in mind, watch this: 3/13/21 - Bill Gates Tries To Explain Away Adverse Side Effects Of Experimental COVID Injections
    Really watch the guy's facial expressions and body language.

He reminds me of this little guy caught eating chocolate covered peanut butterballs, except Bill Gates isn't cute, funny and harmless NOR does he feel any guilt whatsoever. AND...the "dessert" in Bill's case is what? Did he tell us in the above Ted Talk?

Most older techies know Bill Gates and his business practices. How many times will we fall for his Trojan Horse schemes? Why people trust this guy with their health is a mystery to me.

BUT THEY DO TRUST HIM! THEY LOVE HIM!

Silliness on steroids.

Greens politician proposes 6pm curfew for men to limit violence against women - YouTube
    This exceeds my expectations (and appetite) for the absurd.

The green lady doesn’t need the internet to live in a virtual world. The brain death from Left thinking is enough.

People don’t start life that way, do they?

I was brought up on “Warm Fuzzies and Cold Pricklies”, Dr. Spock-like. But it didn’t last.

Silliness on steroids.

Greens politician proposes 6pm curfew for men to limit violence against women - YouTube
    Alright this makes lots of sense and it's a fantastic idea, but before I completely commit to supporting it, I have a few questions:

1) What effect would a policy of this nature have upon domestic violence, something much more common than random street attacks?
    2) Would trans women be required to curfew?
    3) Would trans men be required to curfew?
    4) Security forces such as the police and military are male-dominated institutions, so who would enforce this?
    5) What about homeless men? Do they get licenses to be homeless or do they get homes now?
    6) How will this be enforced in rural areas? CCTV? Drones? Tags? Those exploding collars from Running Man?
    7) How will this affect Harry and Megan?
    8) Do men need to curfew in their assigned home, or can they curfew in someone else's home?
    9) How can a man (if there is such a thing) be positively identified as such?
    10) Does this apply to male animals as well?
    11) What about nocturnal male animals?

Somebody has to ask these questions.

And in return we might be able to get him to eat a sandwich and stop doing stupid circus tricks under the guise of “functional fitness.”

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    The author of this article does not seem to understand the difference between correlation and causality.

Correlation is when you look at two or more variables and it appears that there is a connection between the variables. For example a number of people got vaccinated and 141 of them got Cellulitis. It can be like this, but it does not have to. There are many examples on the internet that illustrate this. If you choose certain years, you can find a perfect correlation between import of bananas from Mexico and fatal traffic accidents. Common sense tell you that this is not true.

Causality is when it can be proven that one thing causes a certain result. This is done by giving the vaccine to a test group and salt solution to a reference group without telling them. If the results show that the vaccine group are getting more cases than the reference group, then it can be considered that the vaccine causes the illness. Normally in science, the result needs to be repeatable to be considered proven.

The author of the article does not reason in a way that suggest causality. Note, I do not have any information either way, I am just saying that the way the author wrote this article suggest that neither does he.

It is true that these vaccines were not as thoroughly tested as is normally the case for approving drugs. Thus, rare side effects may have been missed.

For the vaccine to have a real impact on the virus and for us to be able to return to normalcy, a certain percentage of the population needs to become immune. Some think 60-70%, but it can be higher than that. Therefore, it is unfortunate that information is spread in an uninformed manner, which may deter a large number of people of getting the shots.
    Maybe this will help: Operation Vaxx-all Deplorables: Codename; "Satan's Poker", by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review

What’s going on in Israel? Has anyone figured it out yet?

Isn’t Israel the most vaccinated country in the world?

It is.

Haven’t half of all Israelis already been vaccinated?

Yes, they have.

Haven’t 90% of all Israelis over 60 (the age-group most likely to die from Covid) already been vaccinated?

Yes.

Then how did “Israel manage to double the number of deaths it accumulated in the prior ten months of the pandemic”…”within two months of intensive inoculation with the Pfizer vaccine“?

And, why did “Israel’s Covid-19 cases… spike sharply during the first month of the … mass vaccination campaign.“?

And, why “after just 2 months of … mass vaccination” are “76% of new Covid-19 cases.. under 39. Only 5.5% are over 60. 40% of critical patients are under 60.”?

Did the vaccinations shift the direction of the infection to a different demographic or have the vaccines created a more virulent strain of the virus that targets younger people?

And, why have more pregnant women suddenly entered “critical care” while Covid-19 cases among infants have soared by whopping “1,300%? (from 400 cases in under two-year-olds on November 20 to 5,800 in February 2021).”

And, why have Orthodox Jews and the Israeli Arabs experienced a sudden and dramatic shift in cases and fatalities when both groups had similar numbers prior to the vaccination campaign? Here is an excerpt from an interview with journalist Gilad Atzmon who explains what’s actually happened:

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    She'll single out the sex of the primary perpetrators but not a peep about the races.
    It’s unbelievable isn’t it? Why not just curfew everyone under 40?