starting strength gym
Page 1169 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1696691069111911591167116811691170117111791219126916692169 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,690 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    So, I saw today that some countries in Europe are banning the Oxford vaccine for supposedly causing clots.

Well, this past Saturday my grandmother passed away. She was 88 and had been suffering from dementia for over ten years. Despite that she was doing fine, until she took the second dose of said vaccine. A blood clot formed in her right leg about five days later, she went through two surgeries that couldn't solve the problem, and the combo clot + trauma from the surgeries took her away. All the while she tested negative for Covid three times. Coincidence? I don't think so...

May she rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    What do you mean? It is a clearly proven truth that diseases like polio or measles have been eliminated in large parts of the world due to a certain percentage of the population being vaccinated. The same principles apply for all vaccinations, thus also the covid-19 virus.
    This has most certainly not been proven.

WATCH: Psaki admits conditions are '''unacceptable''' in child migrant facilities

I guess uncle joey doesn’t give a flying fuck about mexican kids either. Maybe his stupid policies made shit even worse than the shit liberals were crying over, but there’s no evil orange man to blame this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    This is Anthony Colpo's response to you and others on this forum (yeah, I kinda know the guy)

Ciao,

Anthony.
    [/I]
    Not his cup of tea.

Some of that French Huguenot rising to the surface? They were done over by the Catholic French Crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    ... but there’s no evil orange man to blame this time.
    This is false. They will be blaming Trump for the results of their policies 4 years from now.

Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson Arrested for Attending Jan. 6 Protests - Family's Bank Account Locked Down, Wife Loses Her Job, They Are Frightened and Don't Know What to Do

Nazi America is upon us. The goal is to prevent protest and to dissuade gatherings of certain political persuasions.

Meanwhile antifa lights federal buildings on fire and riots on the daily with about zero concern of jailing anyone.

T
    ...Causality is when it can be proven that one thing causes a certain result. This is done by giving the vaccine to a test group and salt solution to a reference group without telling them. If the results show that the vaccine group are getting more cases than the reference group, then it can be considered that the vaccine causes the illness. Normally in science, the result needs to be repeatable to be considered proven....
    How many times does a hypothesis have to be repeatedly proven true for the hypothesis to be true?
    Answer: Every single time. Forever.

You advocate a move to a system wherein a vaccine or medical treatment is supposed to be proven deadly instead of being proven safe?

We assume adverse reactions are due to the vaccine unless we can prove otherwise, because we are trying to prove the vaccine is safe.
    Is there any proof the adverse events cannot possibly be caused by the vaccine? Is there proof of anti-causality or is it just anti-correlation?

Please consider the inverse of your argument and the principle of falsifiability before posting in the future.

-------------------------

Is the Biden Regime already turning against their allies in China or are they just trying to glorify the Chi-com style of government?:
    He is so far off base with nearly all of his claims in this clip that I have to assume it is deliberate propaganda.
    New Rule: Losing to China | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

It is a clearly proven truth
    I think this is a debatable choice of words when applied to a social science like medicine and its branches.
    You can prove mathematical truths (and even then, if an axiomatic system meets some criteria, there will be some truths that you cannot prove); but once you step away from the logical rigor of maths, what you have is doxa, opinion.
    It might be very solidly grounded opinion, as it happens in hard sciences like Physics, but it remains opinion, always open to be proven false by some other opinion (think about how solid Newtonian mechanics looked, until Michelson and Morley did their experiment).

To think that any statement about vaccination policies can be 'clearly proven true' seems to me a pretty big error of method; any policy decision based on such a statement would be, imho, on very shaky grounds.

IPB

starting strength coach development program
    Anthony Colpo once again:

COVID-19 Vaccines are Far Deadlier than Regular Influenza Vaccines

Despite less than three months' use and far lower numbers of people vaccinated, the new COVID-19 vaccines have already triggered far more death reports than regular influenza vaccines during previous flu seasons. The differences are huge - and disturbing.

Are we talking a doubling of risk?

Nope.

A five-fold increase in the risk of death?

Nuh-uh.

Ten-fold?

Nope again.

The difference will shock you:

CDC Data Shows COVID-19 Vaccines are Far Deadlier than Regular Influenza Vaccines – Anthony Colpo