starting strength gym
Page 1171 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 1716711071112111611169117011711172117311811221127116712171 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,710 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    EXCLUSIVE: NYC Judge Removes 6-Year-Old From Mother Because She Didn't Wear a Mask While Dropping Her Off at School

The mother explained that the school nurse had came out and was aggressively demanding that she put on a mask, but she was already leaving and did not accept it. “The next thing I know, my daughter is taken away from me,” she cried.

The father used the notice about the mask situation to request an emergency hearing for full custody — which Justice Matthew F. Cooper granted after berating the already emotionally devastated mother.
    I'd be interested in knowing how the woman had voted in the last few elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Which way do you think? I could be convinced either way. A lot to this story that we don’t know. It’s about a bitter divorce on the upper east side of NYC. I’m thinking a lot of people without any particular ethos.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ote_fraud.html

Industrial scale indeed.

Our team noted that this might be the first time in American history that the government from the states to the national to its agencies coordinated to either fake the vote or hide the faking.

Our profilers comfortably said the 2020 election fraud was on such a scale that it was impossible for the major law enforcement agencies to not have known about it in advance.

Governmental law enforcement either actively engaged in the fraud, which is impossible to prove, or knowingly acquiesced after the fact.

Pretty clearly, the evidence is piling up that the FBI had zero interest in trucks with ballots crossing state lines, ballots being shredded in Maricopa County, tens of thousands of ballots received before being mailed and all sorts of other clues any competent law enforcement agency would at least investigate.

The conversation did not go where I expected it.

There was no interest on our profilers’ part in doing investigation of massive voter fraud. They felt it was so obvious and the current work being done by citizens and published on hard-to-find blogs was state-of-the-art and no further investigations would find much more. Their comments were striking because they said the data easily available showed the election fraud patterns had two very alarming characteristics: It was not the first time this was tried, and it will be performed again, at scale, in the next election.
    Our courts and law enforcement are saying “come, commit all the fraud you want, we won’t investigate, and if there is litigation, we will toss it out on procedural grounds.”

If anyone protests, the FBI may raid their home with an assault vehicle.

Don’t believe me, well, meet Christopher Worrell.

And meet retired Army Sergeant Kenneth Harrelson, who, like Chris, attended the Don’t Steal The Vote Rally and was greeted by an FBI turreted vehicle while he was cleaning out his gutters.

This is our government in action covering up election fraud. FBI Director Chris Wray is promising each of us the Roger Stone Experience if we doth protest too much.

We are dealing with a new type of crime, at least new to most Americans: sovereign crime. This is it, folks! This is what it looks like.
    And the upshot: "Yes, we can deploy that technology today. We have done it in the insurance industry for decades.

We can predict where election fraud is going to happen. We can predict how it is going to be done. We can deploy technologies to identify likely fraud within seconds of when it happens.

The question is, if the government is pretty much in on the election fraud, does it really matter?"

Secession is not a fix. It's more like self amputation of a gangrene infected arm so you might survive the winter. There are no fixes for this that Americans or even the average world citizen can stomach.

It's dead, Jim. Start over. Maybe some of us will make it.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Secession is not a fix. It's more like self amputation of a gangrene infected arm so you might survive the winter.
    Yep, and it's actually a win for US foreign adversaries. I'm sure Russia, China, etc would love to see secession or even civil war within the US, so that they can delegitimize the American Way. With social media it's been very easy for foreign adversaries to turn Americans against each other and make Americans want to silence or kill each other. I suspect that's what they've been doing, and it's working...we've been duped into fighting each other. They have a vast network of people and AI bots that stir shit up on social media, and it's very effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Does the following code from startingstrength.com accomplish the same right here right now?

(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

It's in just about every web site on the Internet these days, so I think Google has it all.
    This is easily blocked at the DNS level. There are probably browser plug-ins that can block them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo once again:

COVID-19 Vaccines are Far Deadlier than Regular Influenza Vaccines

Despite less than three months' use and far lower numbers of people vaccinated, the new COVID-19 vaccines have already triggered far more death reports than regular influenza vaccines during previous flu seasons. The differences are huge - and disturbing.

Are we talking a doubling of risk?

Nope.

A five-fold increase in the risk of death?

Nuh-uh.

Ten-fold?

Nope again.

The difference will shock you:

CDC Data Shows COVID-19 Vaccines are Far Deadlier than Regular Influenza Vaccines – Anthony Colpo
    So, let's assume the numbers Colpo presents are accurate. He claims that 0.0018% of all people who received the vaccine has passed away:

"Over 92 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine." (Bold emphasis added)"

In 2019 (before covid), about 8.8/1000 or 0.88% died. This would be 0.073% of the population per month.

0.0018% is not 96 times more than 0.073%. 0.0018% is such a low number, so my suspicion is that Colpo simply has no idea of the scale of things and is not able to make a reality check.

Say that 46 million people got the 92 million doses. Then 46,000,000 x 0.073% = 33,580. More than 33 thousand of the 46 million would be expected to die from another reason in 1 month, not 1,637. In reality, some received only one dose so the group is larger and the time frame is closer to 3 months.

Even if Colpo got the 1,637 deaths from the database, which I have not been able to verify, it does not take a rocket scientist to understand that this has no relevance to anything, or to quote Colpo himself:

"You don't need to be a master statistician to see the discrepancy here, folks."

Quote Originally Posted by Robin UK View Post
    One of their justifications for it is a murder rate 4 times lower than the USA.
    This is also my argument for going back to pre-1949 levels of demographics. Dress it up however you want, but these problems simply didn't exist, to anywhere near this degree, when we were a 99% majority here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Have you ever thought about the difference between anecdotal evidence and real facts?

In a huge country like US, you can always find an idiot that illustrates your point. What value does that add to a discussion?

I notice that you rarely, hell never, express an idea.

You're always against something. No masks. Covid-19 does not really kill a lot of people. Bill Gates is an asshole. The list goes on and on and on...

What do you really want? Let's have a serious discussion about that?

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    Yep, and it's actually a win for US foreign adversaries. I'm sure Russia, China, etc would love to see secession or even civil war within the US, so that they can delegitimize the American Way.
    We did that for them, quite happily.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    0.0018% is not 96 times more than 0.073%. 0.0018% is such a low number, so my suspicion is that Colpo simply has no idea of the scale of things and is not able to make a reality check.
    Yeah, that's Colpo's problem. He's just not that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Have you ever thought about the difference between anecdotal evidence and real facts?
    This bizarre statement disqualifies everything else you have ever said. Unless my 500-pound deadlift has appeared in a peer-reviewed journal, it's not a fact, I suppose. You have a very tenuous grasp on reality.

I notice that you rarely, hell never, express an idea.
    Freedom is not an idea. Got it. Now, run along and play outside. Mommie needs the computer.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

This certainly a courageous stance for the Vice President to take: Kamala Harris says she stands in solidarity with Asian Americans after Atlanta shootings

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    Yep, and it's actually a win for US foreign adversaries. I'm sure Russia, China, etc would love to see secession or even civil war within the US, so that they can delegitimize the American Way. With social media it's been very easy for foreign adversaries to turn Americans against each other and make Americans want to silence or kill each other. I suspect that's what they've been doing, and it's working...we've been duped into fighting each other. They have a vast network of people and AI bots that stir shit up on social media, and it's very effective.
    Yes, bots on social media.

Let me guess, CNN viewer?