starting strength gym
Page 1173 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1736731073112311631171117211731174117511831223127316732173 ... LastLast
Results 11,721 to 11,730 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    But it's "raciss" to recognize such patterns, so we must blame them on something else that leads to yet something else that eventually leads to whitey. Nevermind the similarities of the 13%'s motherland problems....or blame them on whitey too.
    Guess which bars they consider the problem

https://i.imgur.com/h3RHIcW.png

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Yes, bots on social media.

Let me guess, CNN viewer?
    Very bad guess. I check it occasionally as a quick review of propaganda manipulation tactics and to find out what certain morons are going to regurgitate later in the day.

Anyway, what I mentioned is a classic insurgency technique used to cause unrest in countries (the US uses these tactics too). China, Russia, etc, want to disrupt the US system so that they can show that it doesn't work. This is very important for them in order to stay in power and show the world and their own people that their authority is the best way to go. If you think foreign influence on the US is non-existent, then I suggest rethinking that stance. Why does the presidential election have so much hype? The President has limited power in the US, in fact, it could be argued that the President has more power over foreign countries than he has over the US. So why all the attention? Foreign adversaries work to influence the presidential election because it affects them greatly. Ask Iran. Ask China. Ask Russia. Ask the UK. Because of the openness of US society, it's very easy to come in and disrupt it, and it's hard to protect against that, and this is exactly what they are doing. Unfortunately, we are letting them do that.

These problems don't even exist now.

Secession IS the American way.

It is the alternative to killing one another....but if someone won't let you leave when you want to leave, then..........

Not being forced to comply with some centralized overreaching group of whore retards in DC is exactly why it is still in the state constitution of many states and why the Supreme Court never brought treason charges against the Confederates after the War of Yankee Aggression.
    But they didn't let them secede either, and in an attempt to secede, they did kill each other.

And there may very well be bots on ant-social media, but they are not the ones passing insane and tyrannical laws and regulations at the state and federal level. Which is not to say that foreign adversaries are not involved there as well, but nobody is being tricked into hating each other by social media. The Leftist have always hated America and used her virtues against her to get where we are now.
    Well the idiots that are being tricked are the ones voting tyrants into power. There are theories that corrupt politicians are seeded and influenced by foreign adversaries, but how do you think thousands of people take to the streets to protest the death of a black criminal, high on drugs, that was resisting a police officer? The outrage is caused by social media. Why did millions of people hide in their homes in fear a virus that wasn't that deadly? Social media. It's very easy to stir the pot on social media and cause outrage, and to pit sides against the other. For example, if you owned a bar, I could go into your bar every night, find the trump supporters, find the Biden supporters, and get them to argue and fight each other. Those folks and your other customers would probably stop coming. This will disrupt your bar and your bar would suffer. I could also shit on top of your toilets. I could get in the kitchen and throw sand in the soups. All this stuff is easy and cheap to do, and it's easy and cheap to simply get a bot or human network of shit disturbers to cause fights, outrage, and unrest on social media and elsewhere. This is what is happening. The fact that we succumb to this is the problem. It's easy to blame the tyrants, but there are many people that voted for such tyrants because they've been duped by foreign influence. I think all this goes back to how we raise our kids. Raise them to be smart, to think critically, and not fall for any of this shit, and to be able to identify these tactics. Also, teach them to love America, and the American way. If we let kids access the Internet unsupervised, do you know happens? They become anti-capitalists. Why? Because foreign influence is very strong; countries spend mass amount of resources to ensure this.

I suppose the one good thing about the secession/war idea is that many of the idiots will get killed off. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing, but I think it's better to get them informed so that they become moderate. It's hard to argue against freedom and capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    Yep, and it's actually a win for US foreign adversaries. I'm sure Russia, China, etc would love to see secession or even civil war within the US, so that they can delegitimize the American Way. With social media it's been very easy for foreign adversaries to turn Americans against each other and make Americans want to silence or kill each other. I suspect that's what they've been doing, and it's working...we've been duped into fighting each other. They have a vast network of people and AI bots that stir shit up on social media, and it's very effective....
    The Chinese would not lke to see secession; They are still too dependent on the success of the United States to remain stable if the former United States collapses.
    Russia wants the U.S. to remain stable enough that it doesn't become a Chinese vassal state or pose a nuclear threat, but weak enough that it does not continue to aggressively challenge Russia's sovereignty.
    The regime in charge of the former United States wants to collapse the former U.S. while preventing China's rise and attacking Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    "You don't need to be a master statistician to see the discrepancy here, folks."
    If the vaccine is indeed safe and effective, wouldn't we expect to see a substantial decrease in excess mortality corresponding with vaccination rates?
    Current trends don't seem to indicate we are seeing a drop in excess mortality, which should have began around early December when vaccinations began:
    Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

Surprise! Our 2 "liberal" pro-lockdown, pro-EU, pro-immigration parties won the election.

These problems don't even exist now.

If you actually parse out the demographics creating the alleged problem. 50% or so of the violent crime in the US can be attributed to 13% or so of the population in the US. It is a much smaller group when you narrow for age and gender.

But it's "raciss" to recognize such patterns, so we must blame them on something else that leads to yet something else that eventually leads to whitey. Nevermind the similarities of the 13%'s motherland problems....or blame them on whitey too.

Secession IS the American way.

It is the alternative to killing one another....but if someone won't let you leave when you want to leave, then..........

Not being forced to comply with some centralized overreaching group of whore retards in DC is exactly why it is still in the state constitution of many states and why the Supreme Court never brought treason charges against the Confederates after the War of Yankee Aggression.

And there may very well be bots on ant-social media, but they are not the ones passing insane and tyrannical laws and regulations at the state and federal level. Which is not to say that foreign adversaries are not involved there as well, but nobody is being tricked into hating each other by social media. The Leftist have always hated America and used her virtues against her to get where we are now.
    People have forgotten violent crime exists because they read the legacy media and check their social media 50 times a day. They think "the glass ceiling" and police incidents where the victim happens to be black are the biggest problems in a world where the government decides which people are allowed to earn a living. I think secession will only prolong the inevitable. Our analog for secession being leaving the EU. It hasn't solved a thing for the UK. This mass propaganda machine won't be stopped until we blow it up. There's is no non-violent solution to this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Sorry.

What’s odd is that the leftist goal from here is to adopt all things European.
    Wrong. Their goal is to create one culture in the "big melting pot". The Western European countries have surpassed the Americans in this regard. We've already stopped communication in our own language and are holding "Black Lives Matter" protests, while we enjoy the view of the minarets and wind turbines. The sweet sounds of the call to prayer have replaced the church bells. It may look like the adopting of our "multi-cultural" European ways, but adopting that culture would have been the plan regardless of how much (Western) Europe is leading.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post

Yes.

Pretty much every single thing we are told in the mainstream narrative about race and racism is complete horseshit.

But most whites are willing to suffer to any degree to not get called a "racists". Which makes them cowards. The irony is the later is a character flaw and the former is, at worst, a bad line of reasoning.

But they didn't let them secede either, and in an attempt to secede, they did kill each other.
    I'm quite aware of the actual history of the war between the states. It is unfortunate that things ever have to come to physical violence, but the fact that oppression had to be fought, or even that the side fighting it lost, doesn't change the justification for the fighting.

Well the idiots that are being tricked are the ones voting tyrants into power. There are theories that corrupt politicians are seeded and influenced by foreign adversaries, but how do you think thousands of people take to the streets to protest the death of a black criminal, high on drugs, that was resisting a police officer? The outrage is caused by social media. Why did millions of people hide in their homes in fear a virus that wasn't that deadly? Social media. It's very easy to stir the pot on social media and cause outrage, and to pit sides against the other. For example, if you owned a bar, I could go into your bar every night, find the trump supporters, find the Biden supporters, and get them to argue and fight each other. Those folks and your other customers would probably stop coming. This will disrupt your bar and your bar would suffer. I could also shit on top of your toilets. I could get in the kitchen and throw sand in the soups. All this stuff is easy and cheap to do, and it's easy and cheap to simply get a bot or human network of shit disturbers to cause fights, outrage, and unrest on social media and elsewhere. This is what is happening. The fact that we succumb to this is the problem. It's easy to blame the tyrants, but there are many people that voted for such tyrants because they've been duped by foreign influence. I think all this goes back to how we raise our kids. Raise them to be smart, to think critically, and not fall for any of this shit, and to be able to identify these tactics. Also, teach them to love America, and the American way. If we let kids access the Internet unsupervised, do you know happens? They become anti-capitalists. Why? Because foreign influence is very strong; countries spend mass amount of resources to ensure this.
    Blaming social media is like blaming the telephone for gossip. Plenty of people use it and manage not to turn into Commie scum.

The issues of misinformation you bring up only work at the level they do after decades of intensive and successful efforts by Leftists to create the idiots who can be fooled by Zuckerbag & Co's curating of content. And that was all accomplished when there was access to very few sources for news and social commentary. You had to be on some mailing list to get alternative explanations and reporting. Now, even with the curated content, you get more alternative content and access to original footage and such because some "loon" posted it on FB or Twitter in a week than you'd get in a decade pre-social media.

I have largely dropped out of using it, but when it comes to news and such, it is who is using it that determines the benefit of it.

I suppose the one good thing about the secession/war idea is that many of the idiots will get killed off. Perhaps that's not such a bad thing, but I think it's better to get them informed so that they become moderate. It's hard to argue against freedom and capitalism.
    Bullets don't care if you are an idiot or wrong or anything else. The idiots could win.

The battle of ideas is BS. We wouldn't be arguing about a ideology that has cause more deaths than any other in world history and consistently produced the exact opposite of it's promises if the marketplace of ideas had jack to do with the best ones winning. No it's like every other marketplace: people buy what they like...and mostly it's shit.

There is no shortage of information keeping people's thinking drifting towards Leftism. It is lack of character that is doing so. Leftism promises power to the weak and virtue to the lazy. Freedom is only opportunity...and simply looking at our obesity issues alone, it is obvious what most people do with opportunity.

Sure, I'll take this apart.

Yep, and it's actually a win for US foreign adversaries.
    "Adversaries" for what, exactly?

The United States, specifically the United States' Federal government constitutes the largest, most powerful military, political, financial, and industrial empire in the history of the world by several orders of magnitude. Are you one of those people that thinks that is appropriate or morally justified? Are you one of those people who thinks that there is a fixed capital pie in the world? Are you one of those people that thinks, somehow, we deserve something we didn't earn? Are you one of those people who think that governments, other than ours, go around and stir up potentially disastrous military conflict with forces that could vaporize them in seconds? I don't give a shit about "adversaries" and thinking about other nations in such a way has gotten us into the asshole position we're all in. You know why some people in the world thinks the United States' federal government are a bunch of blood-soaked monsters? Because precisely those in charge of the United States' Federal government think about other nations and their people as "adversaries."

Go fuck yourself with this garbage.

I'm sure Russia, China, etc. would love to see secession or even civil war within the US, so that they can delegitimize the American Way.
    What does this mean, "American Way?"

I mean, in the case of China, they have more markets to sell to, maybe. If in the case of Russia, it means Washington is less belligerent and stupid, I can't see why not.

But no one gives a shit about secession, in America or elsewhere, particularly not China or Russia, in the same way that no one else does because it's not happening. They are not building empires. Russia with an economy smaller than the largest in the U.S. can barely hold on to the culturally Russian satellites that didn't abandon them after the Iron Curtain fell. China is imperializing internally, if you can understand the reference. They drank heavily off of the fountain of capital and realized that they can have their cake and eat it, too. Why sully themselves governing people who are not Chinese, when they can just get rich off of them and stay home? The Catalan have been bitching about independence for decades. The Italians should have never been united in a country. The E.U. is an absolute failure. But there is one political truth in the world and that is, the state never gets smaller.

There is no government in the world that is openly or even covertly advocating decentralization. It's not happening. And listen, there are plenty of people within the United States and within the United States' Federal government that have delegitimized the so-called "American Way" for a long, long time. But this is a nonsensical statement that belongs in a caricature of a 1950s elementary school civics class.

With social media it's been very easy for foreign adversaries to turn Americans against each other and make Americans want to silence or kill each other. I suspect that's what they've been doing, and it's working...we've been duped into fighting each other. They have a vast network of people and AI bots that stir shit up on social media, and it's very effective.
    This is the most tone deaf statement I've read in a long, long time. If you honestly think that the social nightmare that is happening in the United States right now is the result of foreign farms of bots on social media, you need to get out more. If you can watch American news media or read a newspaper and think it is a result of bots on social media, there's nothing I can do for you. If you think that magically somehow 330 million people can all somehow just get along if it wasn't for those pesky foreigners, you're frankly delusional.

Social media bots don't run universities or churches who fill dumb people's heads with all manner of nonsense. They don't run corporations and banks who see all of this social strife as a means of keeping themselves protected from the wrath of a public who has been lied to and stolen from for decades. They definitely don't run the Pentagon who responds to any threat to its gravy train with overwhelming force.

Americans are gullible enough and easily swayed by evil people domestically, who have far more interest in the outcome than some bureaucrat in Beijing or Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post

I think this is the supposed source of that graphic, but Table 14 (pg. 13) doesn't seem to correspond to that graphic: https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv18.pdf

Those of you who are familiar with steel and aluminum prices know that something serious is happening. Any ideas as to what and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Those of you who are familiar with steel and aluminum prices know that something serious is happening. Any ideas as to what and why?
    Musky is building a badass futuristic city with a silly name in south texas?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    People have forgotten violent crime exists because they read the legacy media and check their social media 50 times a day.
    You misunderstand my point.

There is not a violent crime problem in the US in general. Americans as a whole are not killing and assaulting each other at any abnormal levels compared to the rest of the world.

There is, however, a huge problem with violent crime among a relatively small subset of Americans who also reside in a small subset of locales.

A few cases of turning shithole cities into 'Escape From NY' style prisons would quickly change things to where we would be rated as having an issue with violence among prisoners rather than citizens........I doubt even Snake Bliskin would rescue Biden though.