starting strength gym
Page 1175 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1756751075112511651173117411751176117711851225127516752175 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,750 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death.
    NIH - Jan, 2021 - Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
    Long-term practice of wearing facemasks has strong potential for devastating health consequences. Prolonged hypoxic-hypercapnic state compromises normal physiological and psychological balance, deteriorating health and promotes the developing and progression of existing chronic diseases
    Good.

As described earlier, wearing facemasks causing hypoxic and hypercapnic state that constantly challenges the normal homeostasis, and activates “fight or flight” stress response, an important survival mechanism in the human body [11], [12], [13]. The acute stress response includes activation of nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, and the immune systems [47], [54], [55], [56]. These include activation of the limbic part of the brain, release stress hormones (adrenalin, neuro-adrenalin and cortisol)
    Fucking knew it.

The Biden executive committee really fucked this up: Biden Wades in a Little Too Deep as 'Killer' Putin Issues a Direct Challenge

It's hard to estimate the effects of this right now, but this is a foreign policy disaster. Putin played it brilliantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Biden executive committee really fucked this up: Biden Wades in a Little Too Deep as 'Killer' Putin Issues a Direct Challenge

It's hard to estimate the effects of this right now, but this is a foreign policy disaster. Putin played it brilliantly.
    I'm pretty happy right now. This board is far from infallible, but just by trying to be somewhat reasonable and objective we were able to pool information and analysis. Our efforts were correct (enough) to be the basis for sound policy. And we weren't even being paid.

Donald Trump's efforts similarly proved how easily the ship could be righted even as utterly corrupt as our systems of power have become... to anyone paying attention, at least.

This administration has already far exceeded my expectations. The American people need to feel this pain, and now they have no one to blame it on but themselves. This will be horrible, and it's probably exactly what we need, collectively.

More Problems With the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data

The clinical trial data for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine contains a glaring anomaly that could potentially invalidate the entire study’s claimed findings. It's a discrepancy that demands explanation, but all Pfizer and its apologists are providing are evasion and disingenuous rationalizations.

More Problems With the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    One of my favorite Bible verses essentially says that the folks trying to corrupt Jesus couldn't do so because he didn't have anything they could get their claws into. But they did eventually kill him. So.....

The "brainwashing" anyone over 12 or so has experienced is only really possible because it comes with some type of a reward for the "victim". Even if that reward is just social approval from a certain group or groups.
    The groups are Twitt and Fakebook and all the associated woke folk that use those trash cans.

Are these the verses you are thinking of?

"And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people, Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him: No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. I will therefore chastise him, and release him. (For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.) And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release unto us Barabbas: (Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.) Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them. But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go. And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed. And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required. And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will."
    (Luke 23:13-25 [KJVPCE])

So that politician looking for approval gave into mob rule and the social commentary of those days and released a terrorist and murderer and condemned an innocent man. He went with the soft option. There is nothing new under the sun. The times might have changed, but the people haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Why is it acceptable to call the South African version of COVID “South African”, but it is not acceptable to call the Chinese version “Chinese”?
    “UK” variant.... or how about Biden picking the 4th of July as the day we return to normal? Not science anymore? Or how about them pinning the Asian attacks on whites because they finally got a story they needed? Or the fact that the media cannot do rides with border patrol and no press conference from Biden... but Trump was the dictator? The media is the absolute worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

It'll go over great for him in Russia. Over here many Americans will never even hear this happened.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    It pains me to say it, but in a lot of parts of this country we're not too far away from that either, and we have a federal government currently aligned with that particular agenda. I don't know how we are going to solve it either, not without things getting a whole lot worse before they can get better.
    My ex father-in-law knew a family in MA who had their kids taken without even an explanation way back in 2000 or so.It had already been a month or more without contact when he and I were talking about it. I never heard what the final outcome was, but that was pretty disturbing for the time.

starting strength coach development program
    Tanzania's president is dead and replaced by a lady who is a member of both the @wef and @WorldBank.
    https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...818473984?s=19

---------------------
    Watch this: Rand Paul nukes Fauci on the ‘theatre’ of mask wearing
    @JamesDelingpole @FatEmperor @berniespofforth
    https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1372589804240596992/video/1

https://twitter.com/UdiQimron/status...059146761?s=19