starting strength gym
Page 1176 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 1766761076112611661174117511761177117811861226127616762176 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 30206

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I suspect your time frame and mine for when this began to be very different. Mine starts at least in the turn of the 19th century and ramps up exponentially in the 1960's and then gets a dose of steroids thanks to technology in the 1990's and 2000's.
    Mine always starts with "the banks". Andrew Jackson temporarily defeated it. For me, it all comes back to the banks. I'll accept fiat if and only if we the people own/control the printing press. I believe all the tyranny (brainwashing by American media and K12 education, for example) is enabled by private bank (bankers) owning our printing press.

But, such discussions are worthless...academic...at this point. The house is on fire.

An honest media and a good education system comes from a better culture, so we'd have to be better off in the first place to end up with those things as a result.
    Chicken and egg. I'm looking for a quick solution...a jumpstart to society. It has been artificially mutated by small groups of people taking control of our media and our education (for example). Undo that, and I believe society can begin to trend towards sanity.

What?

An arrest is always an act of violence. It is often justified, but even if the person surrenders without a particularly robust physical altercation, it is them surrendering to the ability for the lessor violence (of being forced to go where they'd rather not) to escalate to greater violence (potential death).
    Context: I'm reading talk of succession or revolution here. MANY people would have to participate and many would die. These ideas will get zero traction in the real world.

My simple alternative is for the Generals to honor their oath and defend the constitution. Arrest those who have colluded to overthrow a duly elected government...among other crimes. Hold public military trials and present evidence for the people to see. I call that Justice...not violence. And the media knowingly played a huge role in this fake election. They "called" it. Then, educate the people about how the world really works. This "revolution" is an information revolution. Very little "violence" is required.

They've been breaking their oaths for how long now? Why keep it now?

This is why, although I hope that I am wrong, I don't see us saving ourselves either: I see no group threshold that will trigger an appropriate resonse that has not already been crossed. Sure some individuals may fight for there rights when the bad guys come knocking on their own door, but those people find themselves alone just like pretty much everyone thus far has.
    Perhaps they'll honor their oath because this has reach the point of a Continuity of Government crisis?

Unfortunately, I agree. The Generals will do nothing. Therefore, I will lose all respect for our Military. They failed their primary mission, and focused only on missions assigned by the Bankers.

The "brainwashing" anyone over 12 or so has experienced is only really possible because it comes with some type of a reward for the "victim". Even if that reward is just social approval from a certain group or groups.
    The reward is kids get to come home and pretend their parents are ignorant racists. What I see in the real world are parents' thoughts controlled by their "educated" kids. It's very sad.

If anyone wants to have a good laugh at my home province's expense:

COVID-19 testing backlog caused by schedulers waiting on one fax at a time | CBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    More Problems With the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data

The clinical trial data for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine contains a glaring anomaly that could potentially invalidate the entire study’s claimed findings. It's a discrepancy that demands explanation, but all Pfizer and its apologists are providing are evasion and disingenuous rationalizations.

More Problems With the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Trial Data – Anthony Colpo
    Yes, The Science again. Follow it. Keep following Colpo for us, he hits these out of the park. Look at this fine example: Covid: Slow walkers '''more likely to die''', study finds - BBC News

Lead researcher Prof Tom Yates said self-reported walking pace could be used to predict whether someone was at higher risk from the virus.

The study, run by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Leicester Biomedical Research Centre, was designed to explore links between body mass index (BMI) and self-reported walking pace with the risk of contracting severe Covid-19 and mortality.

It used self-reported data from 412,596 people who participate in UK Biobank, a biomedical database and research study.

Slow walking was considered to be at a speed of less than three miles (4.8km) per hour, steady/average speed was three to four miles (6.4km) per hour, and brisk at more than four miles per hour.

Researchers also found slow walkers were 2.5 times more likely to develop severe Covid-19 than those in the fastest bracket.

Risk was uniformly high in normal weight slow walkers and slow walkers with obesity.

However, researchers noted that self-reported walking pace was subject to possible reporting bias and therefore no definitive causal conclusions could be derived from the results.
    These people will publish absolutely anything that suits their purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Tanzania's president is dead and replaced by a lady who is a member of both the @wef and @WorldBank.
    https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...818473984?s=19
    Bill Gates is not to be trifled with, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by James Rodgers View Post
    If anyone wants to have a good laugh at my home province's expense:

COVID-19 testing backlog caused by schedulers waiting on one fax at a time | CBC News
    The problem is the people in your province, James:

For at least six days, a school-age boy had to stay in a room by himself, as he waited for an appointment to get a COVID-19 test.

On the sixth day, his mother learned her son's test request had been lost. She burst into tears at the thought of starting the process all over again, back at the end of the line.

"We've been patient and we've followed the rules and the system has absolutely let us down," the mother wrote in an email to Education Minister Dominic Cardy on Nov. 26, 2020.
    This stupid bitch kept her little boy locked in a room for 6 days because the fucking government told her to??? You people have been embarrassing for quite a while, but this is inexcusable. They are fucking with you, to see how much shit you will eat, and you eat it all and ask for seconds. And this is here, too. We're all becoming Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Tanzania's president is dead and replaced by a lady who is a member of both the @wef and @WorldBank.
    https://twitter.com/goddeketal/statu...818473984?s=19
    Bill Gates is not to be trifled with, apparently.
    Just a reminder of who this guy is:

Reuters - 5/4/20 - Tanzania suspends laboratory head after president questions coronavirus tests

Magufuli said on Sunday the imported test kits were faulty as they had returned positive results on a goat and a pawpaw -- among several non-human samples submitted for testing, with technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    The reward is kids get to come home and pretend their parents are ignorant racists. What I see in the real world are parents' thoughts controlled by their "educated" kids. It's very sad.
    This actually is the part that seems genuinely new to me.

Every generation thinks that their parents are idiots. Mostly because they themselves are. This seems like the first time the parents and grandparents concede and adopt the idiocy of their spawn. But I guess the fact that the shitty ideas are really from the Boomers (in media and academia) in the first place is a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This stupid bitch kept her little boy locked in a room for 6 days because the fucking government told her to??? You people have been embarrassing for quite a while, but this is inexcusable. They are fucking with you, to see how much shit you will eat, and you eat it all and ask for seconds. And this is here, too. We're all becoming Canadians.
    AND, if six days is a magic medicine number, EVERYONE , could have isolated for 6 days over a year ago and been done. Doesn’t this occur to anyone?

I know you think this is a method of political submission, and it looks more likely you are correct, but I think this is utter and overwhelming incompetence.

No, Barry, it is cowardice. The woman locked her son in a room because the government told her to. Had they told her to castrate the boy, she'd have done that too. This behavior has gotten us to this point. I remind you about this:

Canadian Father Jailed for Calling His Trans Daughter a Girl – PJ Media

The slope is slippery. And here from the UK: Grandmother gets visit from UK police for ‘having tea’ with neighbor… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

It never ceases to amaze me that governments can find people who are willing to do this Gestapo shit. Who are these fuckers? What makes them tick? Serious question. I have read Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland. Is it the same thing now? Will these UK cops actually kill people if they are ordered to do so? Do you Brits personally know any of these people?

Was Biden on his way to debate Putin?

Joe Biden trips and falls three times boarding Air Force One

starting strength coach development program
    The taser is yet again ineffective. Also again the mistake is made of letting the criminal reach into her car.
    Timestamped to 3:13. Bodycam Captures Shootout Between Woman and Nashville Officer in Tennessee - YouTube