starting strength gym
Page 1178 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 1786781078112811681176117711781179118011881228127816782178 ... LastLast
Results 11,771 to 11,780 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    We already know this, but show it to your friends and family. Very persuasive, and I wish DeSantis was my governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    Um, your second sentence to me discredits all of this. If you watch the video from the beginning... multiple warrants, uncooperative and disobedient toward the officer, trying to hide evidence, drugs found in purse I believe, and trying to run away? Who's the criminal? Watching the entire video, the officer was more than patient and IMO waited too long to pull the trigger, she should've been put down.
    Agreed. These guys have a fairly good but long analysis of this incident.

Nashville Police Bodycam Footage Released | ThinkTank Nashville City Guide

Worth the short reading time: Orwell’s 1984 and Today - Imprimis

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    But I don't give a shit who you are... you're not strong enough to pull that woman out if she doesn't want to come along.
    David, you’re obviously an intelligent guy, but you’ve clearly never seen Officer Ronnie Coleman’s old workout videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    New video footage of the incident:

Trump golf ball hits Biden - YouTube
    A golf club would have been more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I have an ongoing vision problem, especially with contrast. Steps are particularly difficult. An all red carpet is a bad idea. I don’t think the president sees that well.

(For those who care, I use a vermillion tint which, I think, is better than yellow, which is preferred by shooters.)
    I think he has more problems than vision, pride causes the biggest fall of all.

First pride, then the crash— the bigger the ego, the harder the fall. Prov 16V18

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We already know this, but show it to your friends and family. Very persuasive, and I wish DeSantis was my governor.
    I just hope Florida appreciates him enough to re-elect him..

He didn't win by much against a commie last time and there is plenty of screeching about him being as horrible a the Bad Orange Man any time he does the sane thing.

Although I guess it matters more how fair the next election are.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    David, you’re obviously an intelligent guy, but you’ve clearly never seen Officer Ronnie Coleman’s old workout videos.
    That would be a primary example of the exception that proves the rule. There's not a problem with policing that can't be solved with time and money. If you want strong, then set standards AND pay and staff appropriately. Hard to find time to workout when you have to work extra jobs to keep the lights on, or to hire quality, develop and retain it.

Plus, you're not wrestling her out at the start of your shift when you're fresh. It's always when you're seven hours in, been through three or four adrenaline spikes, and already worked a couple of accidents and half a dozen calls. You haven't had any food yet. Maybe even have calls holding.

Honestly, it's a miracle that even people who aren't in shape but are still willing to show up for the shit show still exist. Policing is insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin UK View Post
    Biden tripping and falling his way up a staircase is kind of symbolic of his entire career.

starting strength coach development program
    ZEROHEDGE: Defiant US Soldiers Openly Questioning Why BLM Riots Weren't Treated Like Capitol 'Insurrection

Pressure on the Generals from the troops. We are all losing respect for our woke military leadership.