starting strength gym
Page 1180 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1806801080113011701178117911801181118211901230128016802180 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    ZEROHEDGE: Defiant US Soldiers Openly Questioning Why BLM Riots Weren't Treated Like Capitol 'Insurrection

Pressure on the Generals from the troops. We are all losing respect for our woke military leadership.

Soviet military here we come

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ew3tNsPW...ng&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ew3rb4vX...g&name=900x900

If you have not watched the HBO miniseries Chernobyl, you will learn much about what is happening here right now. Soviet Union is back.

I'm glad I retired when I did back in 2001. I read these stories along with various military Times papers, and I have little to no confidence or respect in our current general staffs.

Quote Originally Posted by dalan View Post
    Those of us that appreciate him greatly appreciate him and the negative press he's had to endure because of his stance. My fear is that Florida is greatly populated by transplanted North East coasters, ie, liberals, so re-election may be iffy.
    Exactly...except you can add in the folks from Chiraq and the stupid parts of WI, like Madison and Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Damned interesting. We'll see where this goes.
    From the article: "According to CZ, 'younger troops need to be educated' on the difference between the broad (Marxist-organized) BLM and Antifa movement and extremists within said movements."

What the hell does this even mean? That the older guys have already been sufficiently brainwashed by communist propaganda?

If you have not watched the HBO miniseries Chernobyl, you will learn much about what is happening here right now. Soviet Union is back.
    Absolutely brilliant series. Everything about it was great. Its primary source for the screenplay was the book
    “Midnight in Chernobyl” which is a must read, could not put it down.

It’s a good point. I’ve been thinking about this in a general sense a fair bit.

I do have some optimistic alternative observations but I just don’t feel like being optimistic.

If the military is going to have a loyalty policy to leftist politics instead of to the constitution and the country, you have the Red Army.

Quote Originally Posted by Nockian View Post
    It is accepted evidence that vaccines can have side effects. The problem is that the EU has messed up so badly that it has shown itself to be completely incompetent and has begun blaming other countries for its folly to the point it’s prepared to demonise a vaccine to explain the hold up in delivery. On the other hand we have politicians telling us it’s ‘our duty’ to get jabbed.

My wife has been vaccinated with no issues except mild fever for a day-she gets that with flue. I’ve decided I’m not going to jet jabbed, I’m sick of being told what I can and can’t do, so fuck the lot of them. I don’t think the vaccine is dangerous and if your very fat and old like Rip ;-) then maybe it’s worth it. If you’re old and have a ton of medical issues then there isn’t much to lose by getting it. Like all things it’s down to weighing risk, which is much easier if the state gets its nose out of our business.
    You are completely missing the point.

I hope and I believe that you will be just fine if you would ever get the virus.

Vaccination gives and individual AND a collective protection. Thus, if you get vaccinated you help everyone else one way or another.

This particular virus has shown to mutate and form variances. Viruses do not mutate unless they are spread. The risk is that a new variance develop that the current vaccines are less effective on or they do not work at all. Then we have to start all over again.

The faster people are getting vaccinated and the higher percentage of the population, the better chance of getting back to normal life.

Be a responsible person and get vaccinated when you get the chance!

If the military is going to have a loyalty policy to leftist politics instead of to the constitution and the country, you have the Red Army.
    I was growing up with a constant threat of the Red Army and nuclear war. I'm sorry to say: You do not have a clue what you are talking about.

starting strength coach development program
    Jonas, you're kind of a stupid guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Vaccination gives and individual AND a collective protection.
    But not as robust a herd immunity (that's what you actually mean) as the disease running through the population, like it's going to anyway, and producing natural immunity far more effective than that provided by this shitty vaccine that's not really a vaccine.

Thus, if you get vaccinated you help everyone else one way or another.
    It's not my intention or my responsibility to help everyone else. Outgrow your communist upbringing.

This particular virus has shown to mutate and form variances. Viruses do not mutate unless they are spread. The risk is that a new variance develop that the current vaccines are less effective on or they do not work at all. Then we have to start all over again.
    Yet you accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about? You don't even know how to spell "variants," let alone knowing anything more about the natural history of viral mutation than you've swallowed from CNN.

The faster people are getting vaccinated and the higher percentage of the population, the better chance of getting back to normal life.
    If you still think that this restructuring of global society is about this shitty little virus with a 99.991% survival rate, you're a bigger fool than we all thought you were.

Be a responsible person and get vaccinated when you get the chance!
    No. Go get fucked.

I was growing up with a constant threat of the Red Army and nuclear war. I'm sorry to say: You do not have a clue what you are talking about.
    And I, of course, grew up in Antarctica where there was never a threat of nuclear war, and where there was nothing to worry about. You fucking idiot, I grew up 8 miles from a Strategic Air Command base, one of the primary targets for Soviet ICBMs during the Cold War -- primary, as in First Strike target.

A stupid guy.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Has anybody heard what weapon was used in the Boulder shooting? Can't find it.