starting strength gym
Page 1181 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1816811081113111711179118011811182118311911231128116812181 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,810 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post

I was growing up with a constant threat of the Red Army and nuclear war.
    You still are. What do you believe has changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Has anybody heard what weapon was used in the Boulder shooting? Can't find it.
    AR15 , according to NYTs. Second article down. I didn’t read it and don’t subscribe.

The New York Times - Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos

CNN posted: "The weapon used in the attack was an AR-15-style pistol modified with an arm brace, according to the source."

So it could be anything.

--

Hey cool the "white man" (you know because he was taken alive!!!!) who is definitely a Trump super fan white supremacist according to Twitter and Reddit verified scholars from yesterday's Kroger "We ban guns so you're safe" Grocery shooting is Ahmad Al Issa, the whitest of names I've ever heard for sure. https://media.patriots.win/post/y99WDbmi.jpeg

Trump hater that totally showed the "Islamophobes" he complained about that they're completely wrong: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...82439938727945
    Hillary and Obama fan: https://media.patriots.win/post/RdHdvjNN.png
    Ahmad was certainly good for America: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExLKc3JV...pg&name=medium

There will be little gun ban talk this time, and it will quickly slip out of the news now. Dreams have been shattered. Back to pretending that whites are out culling asians.

--

Republicans and independents are morons, and Democrats are imbeciles.

Poll: "How many patients are hospitalized with COVID?"
    https://media.patriots.win/post/CxH1mBEa.jpeg

This chart was displayed in the NYT: https://archive.ph/vorrQ (Source: Franklin Templeton-Gallup Economics of Recovery Study)

One news site reported it as an Ar-15.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    CNN posted: "The weapon used in the attack was an AR-15-style pistol modified with an arm brace, according to the source."

So it could be anything.
    I find it interesting that as the newly elected democrat majority starts to push anti-gun legislation, suddenly there are all these media stories about gun violence. Coincidence or am I a conspiracy theory nut???

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Re the Od1, Satch, George et al subthread:

If we had an objective, truthful, honest, investigative MSM with a lawful, constitutional vision....would this insurgency have made it this far? I'm NOT talking about a "conservative" media. I'm talking about a fair, American media.

For bonus, let's assume our education system no longer brainwashes our kids.

With those two things, where would we be today?

Does correcting those two problems require violence? I guess Arrests can be violent, but they don't have to be...especially white collar arrests...which is what this would be.

To me, the solution is simple. But, at this point, it requires our Generals to honor their oath:

Their obligation is very clear and the solution is quick and simple: Tribunals.

And, Od1, I put the blame of this mess squarely on the back of Americans. Foreign countries are gonna Fuckery...'cus that's what we do to them. Americans know better...IFF they aren't being brainwashed from birth by American Media and K12 Education camps. This is OUR fault.
    Those other people that replied (heavily soaked in straw man arguments not worthy of a reply) failed to see my point that it is our fault. One idea to mitigate the efforts to subvert and divide America was this:

"The fact that we succumb to this is the problem. [...] I think all this goes back to how we raise our kids. Raise them to be smart, to think critically, and not fall for any of this shit, and to be able to identify these tactics. Also, teach them to love America, and the American way. If we let kids access the Internet unsupervised, do you know happens? They become anti-capitalists. Why? Because foreign influence is very strong; countries spend mass amount of resources to ensure this. "

We could also mitigate by thwarting the attempts at foreign influence, or at least making them feel pain in return. But of course we need leaders that have enough balls (or at least not be bought) to inflict pain on such actors. This is also missing.

Media seems to be dominated by groups pushing agendas, and there really isn't an environment where facts and ideas are presented and there's debate where the "best idea wins". I don't know where to get unbiased news about what's currently happening in the world. It seems like I can only get that by following certain journalists, and not specific media outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    I find it interesting that as the newly elected democrat majority starts to push anti-gun legislation, suddenly there are all these media stories about gun violence. Coincidence or am I a conspiracy theory nut???
    I'd be more concerned about not being a conspiracy theorist at this point. Check out the article on the Garland shootout Rip posted a few pages up. It's extremely easy to create a false flag. You don't need crisis actors and local law enforcement on your payroll. All you need to do is find the right person and give him a nudge. Take the ridiculous "MAGA Bomber" for instance. The FBI all but admitted in a press conference that they gave him inert bombs.

"The brother told CNN Tuesday that in high school bullies made fun of Alissa's name and for being Muslim and that may have contributed to him becoming "anti-social."

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa: What we know about the Boulder, Colorado, mass shooting suspect - CNN

Of course, White supremacy did this.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    You are completely missing the point.

I hope and I believe that you will be just fine if you would ever get the virus.

Vaccination gives and individual AND a collective protection. Thus, if you get vaccinated you help everyone else one way or another.

This particular virus has shown to mutate and form variances. Viruses do not mutate unless they are spread. The risk is that a new variance develop that the current vaccines are less effective on or they do not work at all. Then we have to start all over again.

The faster people are getting vaccinated and the higher percentage of the population, the better chance of getting back to normal life.

Be a responsible person and get vaccinated when you get the chance!

Fuck your collective responsibility. I’m not sacrificing my health to save your health and I’m not asking you to save mine. If you want a jab then you are free to have one. I was ready to continue normal life despite the pandemic.

It might well be that if we vaccinate everyone, then instead of a virus getting less dangerous as it mutates, it actually becomes far more deadly. It no longer faces limits bounded by human death and therefore carries on regardless. We could end up like the Aztecs, wiped out by a sudden exposure to something because we used vaccinations to attempt to evade it. Just a thought.

Any guesses as to where the young Alissa got enough cash to buy a toy?

Here We Go - FBI Knew Boulder, Colorado, Suspect Identity Prior to Shooting - The Last Refuge

(New York Times) “The suspect’s identity was known to the F.B.I. because he was linked to another individual under investigation by the bureau, according to law enforcement officials.” (link)

A reminder…. 50 FBI agents were enlisted within the Trump-Russia investigation to push a narrative. 13 FBI agents were dispatched to Talladega speedway to investigate a garage pull-down rope and push a narrative. Thousands of FBI hours have been spent investigating the January 6th Washington DC protest… and once again another terrorist carries out a mass shooting where the FBI knew the suspect in advance.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

Those are just off-the-top of my head… Anyone notice a pattern?

Meanwhile the political FBI agents chase the ghosts of mysteriously invisible white supremacists conducting random acts of unidentified racism.

Fantastic!

starting strength coach development program
    I'm not suggesting violence or insurrections of any kind. But the simple fact is that our ruling class, over the past 12 months, has lost its legitimacy.