starting strength gym
Page 1183 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 1836831083113311731181118211831184118511931233128316832183 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,830 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post

There are some very, very wealthy folks in this country who have found your unwillingness to recognize a need to cut the military budget to be very, very useful, Barry.
    In 2020, the total US spending was $6.5T. Of that, defense was under $0.7T, or 11%. 2021 will be similar, not counting proposed new spending, which will make defense proportionally less significant.

So Hag, what number between 11% and 0% for defense do you support?

More racism: https://mobile.twitter.com/mrandyngo...41022048186383

I really hate racism.

It's like these people WANT another Hitler. This is how you get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If a white person, looking at those mugshots, noticed a pattern in terms of race, and commented aloud that said disproportionately represented racial group only made up 16% of the US population - now THAT would be racist.

Muslim kills 10 out 10 white people on our soil while the military is busy denigrating them.

https://media.patriots.win/post/y5793Khj.png

Yo grunts just sitting there quietly in these indoctrination meetings too afraid to be called racist to speak out: "I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic"

6 out 8 are asian: Hate crime. 10 out of 10 white: crickets #StopWhiteHate

--

Democratic Sens. Tammy Duckworth and Mazie Hirono have pledged to vote no on any White House nominees who aren't diverse candidates.
    Democrats haven't been this outwardly racist since they voted against civil rights. The only thing they care about is race. MLK has been rendered entirely meaningless. Racial quotas.

--

Wilfred Reilly: "Serious question: IF mainstream lefties are right that saying 'China virus' is what caused an upsurge in brutal violence against Asian-Americans, what would be the effect of incessantly criticizing "whiteness," "white fragility," "white privilege," and the "white gaze" logically be?"
    Hmm?

You don't know what an "interlocutor" is.
    My usage was apt, actually.

Again, nothing but assertion and false conclusions therefrom. So tiresome.
    I'm asserting that the fucking sky is blue, Rip. Everyone knows that elite economic interests in Russia are more globalized since the collapse of the USSR. There's more foreign investment in both directions. The idea that the burden of substantiation rests with the maker of this claim is ridiculous. It is not tiresome--it is entirely uncontroversial. Your asseverations that I am not a supplier of some of the most integrative, far-reaching, and ambitious leftist critique ever authored on this forum, good sir, are what is tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFox1 View Post
    “Look at me, I own a thesaurus”
    ������ Right-wingers use big words sometimes too, I'll be watching to see if you complain... but you won't, because you're not insincerely fussing over ostensibly irksome aesthetic details rather than looking me in the eye, speaking from your chest, and telling me what your problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    In 2020, the total US spending was $6.5T. Of that, defense was under $0.7T, or 11%. 2021 will be similar, not counting proposed new spending, which will make defense proportionally less significant.

So Hag, what number between 11% and 0% for defense do you support?
    2020 was anomalous because of several spending packages unlikely to be imitated in the near future. Looking at 2019, that $0.7T was about half of discretionary spending. Let's start with making it a quarter.

Minnesota reports 89 COVID-19 cases in vaccinated individuals - StarTribune.com

Subheadline: "Doctors report less-severe illness when it does occur in patients following vaccination." Relevant quote: "None of these cases are among Minnesota's 6,798 COVID-19 deaths, including nine deaths reported Wednesday, and doctors said even those that were hospitalized had milder illness."

I'm not going to look up the statistics, but they've been telling us for a year that some unknown, but assuredly very large percentage (trust us) of infections are asymptomatic-- and you're telling me that people who got the vax and were hospitalized after subsequent infection had MILDER ILLNESS? How are we defining mild, here? Because, if we're going to tout anecdotal data, my elderly (late 70s) parents both had it, prior to the vaccine, and were not hospitalized. The neighbors down the road from them who are a few years older and with a slew of potential comorbidities both had it and were not hospitalized.

I'm not a "public health expert" but I wouldn't call an infection that puts you in the hospital "mild" by any stretch. Hell of a vaccine you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Any guesses as to where the young Alissa got enough cash to buy a toy?
    Not only did we buy him an AR-15 with the $1.9T COVID bill, we paid for the largest spring break “party” on record.

Both good things and stimulative for the economy. Maybe $2k a month, forever, will solve the really big problems?

Your asseverations that I am not a supplier of some of the most integrative, far-reaching, and ambitious leftist critique ever authored on this forum, good sir, are what is tiresome.
    You're making us puke, Hag.

starting strength coach development program

2020 was anomalous because of several spending packages unlikely to be imitated in the near future. Looking at 2019, that $0.7T was about half of discretionary spending. Let's start with making it a quarter.
    That’s not unreasonable!

Would you simply cut the $350B out of the budget? Or spend elsewhere, and if so on what?

(2021 will be at least as anomalous as 2020)