starting strength gym
Page 1185 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 1856851085113511751183118411851186118711951235128516852185 ... LastLast
Results 11,841 to 11,850 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Democrats are currently insurrectioning inside Georgia's Capitol Building after the legislature passed a sweeping election reform bill that was signed into law by Governor Kemp tonight.
    Georgia Representative Park Cannon (D) was arrested just a little bit ago.
    Kitty Shackleford on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    At least in the army, it's already happened. Here's an article about a murder of an army captain by his ex-girlfriend, also a captain. I chose this particular news article about the event, because, while it left out the ranks, it did include the fact the boyfriend spent a lot of time at strip clubs and the rather vulgar language she used when confronting him. “She then allegedly yelled, “F*** you, Malcolm. When my n**** comes back from Afghanistan, Ima get him to shot yo a**.” The Army Times choose to leave out the language and any mention of strip clubs when reporting the event.

In what universe does a captain frequent strip joints and another captain feel free to publicly use that language? Mind you, there should be no doubt that enlisted soldiers watched this exchange, possible soldiers of whom, this captains had command authority.
    Yeah, it's a shitshow. The decline has been a long time in the making, that is true. But it's getting really bad now. They've got commissars trying to propagandize the troops now and eliminate anyone who's not on board with the political program. They are putting a lot of pressure on the good ones we've still got to just leave, or looking for excuses to kick them out. Things I have heard from people currently serving are pretty terrifying, both in terms of the political pressures and in how terribly ill prepared our people really are.

If I was China, I'd be making plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Haghstull View Post
    2020 was anomalous because of several spending packages unlikely to be imitated in the near future.
    This statement was made in late March 2021.
    I vote for the banhammer. We shouldn't waste any more electrons on this fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I think they have been for at least 30 years. Things are currently unfolding well for them.

Mark China has been making plans decades ago, but you folk were too strong, however since you have now a government that appears to have lost control of its southern boarders you are back to the Obama days except these two make Obama and Hilary look good.

This seems like foreshadowing of things to come.

Rutgers to require COVID vaccine for students in fall

China did more put Mr. Biden in power than any other interest group; their plans have already been made.
    Unopposed control of Hong Kong and Taiwan are China's most important strategic objectives for the decade.
    The Biden regime will prove its value to China, even while the anti-China globalists in the Biden regime continue their subversion campaign and financial war against the CCP.

Yet More Proof the COVID-19 Vaccines Have NOT Been Thoroughly Tested NOR Proven Safe and Effective

All around the world, people are being told incessantly that the new, poorly tested and dangerous COVID-19 vaccines have been Thoroughly Tested!™ and proven Safe and Effective!™

Using updated data from the UK, US and now Europe, Anthony Colpo explains why anyone who makes this claim either belongs in a lunatic asylum ... or prison.

Maybe both.

Proof the COVID-19 Vaccines Have NOT Been Thoroughly Tested NOR Proven Safe and Effective – Anthony Colpo

starting strength coach development program
    Finally finished reading the first volume of Das Kapital:

-Marx did a very good job of describing many of the problems with labour conditions and social class intransigence during the industrial revolution; the conditions were unimaginably harsh by today's standards, even to the extent that meritocracy and social mobility was largely curtailed.
    -His labour theory of historical events and economics was a novel codification of ideas that had been floating around for generations.
    -The economic theory does not oppose prosperity through merit, as long as hucksters aren't selling another person's labour or conning people into buying goods for more than the goods are worth
    -Money and the exchange of value through trade are supported by the theories in Das Kapital.
    -He recognizes the damaging nature of forced or coerced expropriation of populations from ancestral lands, farms and rural areas.
    -He recognizes a financial aristocracy of the vilest type began taking power in the United States after the civil war (precursors of our current 4th branch of government)
    -He saw the danger and injustice of using globocapitalism to justify the importation/immigration of large amounts of people at the expense of the native population.
    -The central motifs in the book include self-sufficiency, freedom through self-ownership of time and access to land for personal use.

-Marx often comes across as a whiny, pedantic prick infatuated with himself above all else; he may have believed he actually reinvented the wheel.
    -He tries to fit his labour theory to events like a CNN reporter claiming Islamic terrorist attacks are rooted in white supremacy.
    -There are many many holes in his theory, false premises and fantastical predictions that did not come true; for example, he claimed no technology or machine has ever or will ever reduce the length of a labourer's work day.
    -His theory does not consider several important aspects of money and exchange of value, each of which almost completely prevent practical application of his theory in the real world.
    -He fails to recognize the influence of force, war and fuedal leadership had on historical claims to ancestral lands, rural areas and the loyalty of civilians.
    -He shows a strong disdain for farmers and paints them as colonizers, oppressors, or exploiters; he would have loved to see Project Zimbabwe in action.
    -He set the stage for equity politics and was concerned with equity above equal opportunity; he set the stage for our current problems by caring not if people are raised out of poverty or given better lives, but only if they are equal to each other.
    -Karl took a bitter, static, psuedo-autistic view of the the world, in which one person's life can only improve at the expense of another's; I am sure Marx is REEEEEELing in his grave as he sees prosperity sapping the revolutionary spirit of his prole-pawns.

Almost all of the bullshit we see today is a copy of a copy of a copy of the original work; people read the book, then extrapolated from it to make it say what they wanted it to say in order to achieve their geopolitical goals.