starting strength gym
Page 1190 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 1906901090114011801188118911901191119212001240129016902190 ... LastLast
Results 11,891 to 11,900 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Here's a short piece on H.R. 1, the "For The People" Act. They aren't even pretending that this doesn't codify voter fraud.

Biden Unhinged: Calls Attempts To Stop Election Fraud ‘Sick’ And ‘Un-American’ – Issues & Insights

__________________________________________________ ___________

No shortage of thugs in the UK: Police are told to fine Covid rule-breakers after just ONE verbal warning | Daily Mail Online

Given current demographic projections, there's a greater likelyhood that if Texas secedes at all, it will secede into Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    No. It's not true. They discontinued the metric, because the government stopped doing weekly updates. They're doing monthly updates instead, so they started a new name for basically the same metric.
    They made some changes to the metric.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    I don't think AMC does much good.

-I don't like AMC as a company.
    -It does not have anywhere near the squeeze potential of GME
    -It divides resource
    -I have a negative impression of Dave Portnoy

My take on AMC is that Portnoy thought he was too late to get in on GME, so he put a lot of resources into trying to make AMC a thing too.
    I don't know much about the guy, but he seems like your typical huckster who is in it for the spotlight and to defraud his followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    AMC....
    ...On second thought, I do wonder if there is a specific GME price point where it becomes more effective to buy BBBY, BB, AMC, NOK:

The GME price increases seem to be strongly driven by retail investors up until around $250, at which point the price looks like it is driven more by the proportion of shorts covering to new short positions being established and margin calls.
    At that point, there may be altogether more bang for the buck by targeting the other heavily shorted stocks. However, I don't feel like doing the research and calculations to come to a better guess as to the specifics.

Still shocked at his inability to even appear cogent. But HR1 will be the end of hope for an honest election, if it passes.

Here is a point worth considering: People love the lockdown, because it gives meaning to their otherwise meaningless lives: Understand That Some People Love the Pandemic by Kurt Schlichter

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    ...On second thought, I do wonder if there is a specific GME price point where it becomes more effective to buy BBBY, BB, AMC, NOK:

The GME price increases seem to be strongly driven by retail investors up until around $250, at which point the price looks like it is driven more by the proportion of shorts covering to new short positions being established and margin calls.
    At that point, there may be altogether more bang for the buck by targeting the other heavily shorted stocks. However, I don't feel like doing the research and calculations to come to a better guess as to the specifics.
    I've only watched GME and now AMC, but only Trey, for entertainment, I wont be buying either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here is a point worth considering: People love the lockdown, because it gives meaning to their otherwise meaningless lives: Understand That Some People Love the Pandemic by Kurt Schlichter
    It certainly gives people the sense that they’re part of something larger than themselves.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Those look like nice people.