starting strength gym
Page 1216 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 2167161116116612061214121512161217121812261266131617162216 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,160 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This will have some effect, but I don't know what: Derek Chauvin Defense Shows Video Clip To Suggest Officer Knelt On George Floyd’s Shoulder—Not His Neck

Looks like "beyond a reasonable doubt" is getting harder to reach.
    I've watched footage from the trial, his defense attorney seems REALLY good.

Yes, but they have to convict him. Therefore: Prosecutors Ask Jurors To Dismiss George Floyd Autopsy Findings – JONATHAN TURLEY

What is interesting is that the prosecution is putting on experts like they are making a defense case. It is usually the defense that brings in a host of doctors to challenge official autopsy findings. Here however the state doctor’s findings contradict the prosecutor’s case.

Conversely, Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, sounds more like the typical prosecutor noting that there is only one official autopsy and one official report on the cause of death. He told the jury “Dr. Baker found none of what are referred to as the telltale signs of asphyxiation. There was no evidence that Mr. Floyd’s airflow was restricted and he did not determine [it] to be a positional or mechanical asphyxia death.”

Wasn’t that always the case based on the charges they decided to pursue? How many months of riots are we going to endure after this? If I recall, the prosecution decided to appease the mob by going for a conviction that many thought was not possible to prove. Now it appears events are unfolding exactly as predicted.

Gone are the days when you gave out speeding tickets to the general community.

Fentanyl drug abuse: Pharmaceutical companies the real problem

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Wasn’t that always the case based on the charges they decided to pursue? How many months of riots are we going to endure after this? If I recall, the prosecution decided to appease the mob by going for a conviction that many thought was not possible to prove. Now it appears events are unfolding exactly as predicted.
    I have been watching/listening to the entire trial because I am working from home. I am even more convinced the police officer should not be convicted of any kind of murder. Possibly some kind of negligence for not rolling him over or checking for vitals/ starting CPR. However, even then, considering how it all went down I don’t think the officer did anything horrific.

Huge point in the testimony is when the police chief admitted it looked like his knee was more on the shoulder blade and not the neck. Also, look how easily the PO got off of Floyd, their was very little pressure on his upper back. This is what one would call a “witch hunt.”

“He noted a study that found that placing 200 pounds of weight or more on a healthy person did not have an “observable impact on breathing.”

The PO is 5’ 9” and 154. I really can not believe people are believing this shit.

These aren’t the anti-lockdown protestors, they are just the plain old red brigade stinkies-XR, BLM, Antifa type mob. They will do more to get that bill across the line by their antics. It’s not a particularly bad bill, it requires some amendments, but there are sufficient MPs and Lords who will likely do that through the normal channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Happy Easter

Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki

---

Covid: Tests to be offered twice-weekly to all in England

This is hilarious, considering they've already vaccinated the elderly, meaning the remaining population will have a survival rate of close to 99,9%.

What are your thoughts on how the populace will react once some mutant pops up that the current vaccines do not protect against? Will they accept another 2-year mask mandate or will they dare say the emperor has no clothes?
    It will quietly disappear once they have their surveillance system in place and tacitly supported by the population as a short term measure necessary for safety. I doubt any of them have any idea of the potential power of a fully integrated surveillance system linked into the internet of things. They could literally alter every webpage on a personal level and you would never know it. They could pull your credit rating down. Stop you booking airline flights. Even control the appliances in your home if you have a smart meter. They could switch off your car when and where they want and have you thinking it was some glitch. There is no end to it and all without a flashing blue light, or a cosy chat down the police station.

This will have some effect, but I don't know what: Derek Chauvin Defense Shows Video Clip To Suggest Officer Knelt On George Floyd’s Shoulder—Not His Neck

True enough. A close look at the video shows the knee on the traps. Something I mentioned early on in this rush to"justice".

Turley, once again, is going to get cancelled if he, like Dershowitz in other instances, keeps contradicting the party line.

I enjoy watching these left wing cities in chaos they reap what they sow

Dumbasses never learn it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    They are always in win-win situations. If convicted, they have made a mockery of the judicial system in view of the whole world and accelerate demoralization. If not, they burn down cities and accelerate demoralization. They are happy either way. There are no bad outcomes for these people until someone physically stops them.

starting strength coach development program
    This is one of those "big lies" Mark mentioned on the last podcast. The man is moving around, has his neck up off the ground at points, but of course anyone who watches this video calls it "horrific" and clearly a murder, when clearly something else was going on. Should he have called emergency services when the guy went limp? Yeah, but manslaughter? Come on.

It's just a like you have to believe otherwise you're some monster.