starting strength gym
Page 1217 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2177171117116712071215121612171218121912271267131717172217 ... LastLast
Results 12,161 to 12,170 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nockian View Post
    It will quietly disappear once they have their surveillance system in place and tacitly supported by the population as a short term measure necessary for safety. I doubt any of them have any idea of the potential power of a fully integrated surveillance system linked into the internet of things. They could literally alter every webpage on a personal level and you would never know it. They could pull your credit rating down. Stop you booking airline flights. Even control the appliances in your home if you have a smart meter. They could switch off your car when and where they want and have you thinking it was some glitch. There is no end to it and all without a flashing blue light, or a cosy chat down the police station.
    A friend recently flew out of Heathrow to the US, and he was stopped and questioned at Heathrow by US Homeland Security agents, who wanted to look at his social media...! He had to quickly unlist some of his YouTube videos (he has spoken about The Great Reset, 4th Industrial Revolution, and has been critical about Covid restrictions, etc.). It's getting rapidly worse.

The mask mandate BS will fade, and the "immunity certificate" or "vaccine passport" project will remain, and continue.

As the USD goes fully digital, this passport will morph into a social credit score system tied to a digital wallet. ID's verified with biometric data, and fully linked to state's surveillance apparatus. It's going to be a slow process, and Joe Sixpack won't notice it happening. Certainly, the people who have recently allowed themselves to be vaccinated "so we can return to normal" won't notice it happening around them. Nor will they care, until it's too late.

"Mastercard has begun trials in West Africa – as part of a partnership with Gavi the Vaccine Alliance and Trust Stamp, an AI-powered ‘identity authentication’ company – that will combine a biometric digital identity system, vaccination records, and biometric payment system into a single platform."

taken from: Biometric IDs and health passports: Safety at the expense of personal freedom / Data news / News / Home - edjnet

A shitty little virus has been the perfect excuse to test out the public's level of compliance with many of these new ideas and tools thus far. Now, can you imagine what a scared, desperate public might seemingly "voluntarily" sign themselves up for if a deep, harrowing economic depression started to bite? The genius of it all is how the state, using Big Tech corporations to R&D this evil shit, are able to put distance between their policies and themselves. This current idea of a "vaccine certificate" is being marketed as voluntary, and altruistic - when in reality, they were cooking up this tech years and years ago and all of this is pre-planned. Evil is the only word I can think of. True evil.

God bless Florida and Texas. I hope it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by zach_the_jew View Post
    This is one of those "big lies" Mark mentioned on the last podcast. The man is moving around, has his neck up off the ground at points, but of course anyone who watches this video calls it "horrific" and clearly a murder, when clearly something else was going on. Should he have called emergency services when the guy went limp? Yeah, but manslaughter? Come on.

It's just a like you have to believe otherwise you're some monster.
    The Narrative must be believed, or you will not obey.

Why Did U.S. Border Protection Delete This Press Release About Apprehending Terrorists?

Why would they do something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    A friend recently flew out of Heathrow to the US, and he was stopped and questioned at Heathrow by US Homeland Security agents, who wanted to look at his social media...! He had to quickly unlist some of his YouTube videos (he has spoken about The Great Reset, 4th Industrial Revolution, and has been critical about Covid restrictions, etc.). It's getting rapidly worse.

I’m calling BS.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I have been watching/listening to the entire trial because I am working from home. I am even more convinced the police officer should not be convicted of any kind of murder. Possibly some kind of negligence for not rolling him over or checking for vitals/ starting CPR. However, even then, considering how it all went down I don'’t think the officer did anything horrific..
    It's not negligence in any way. He did exactly what the MPD tells him, and what he himself was training other people to do in that situation. The section in the MPD manual is floating around the interwebz somewhere and the full video makes it quite clear that Floyd asked to be put on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    They are always in win-win situations. If convicted, they have made a mockery of the judicial system in view of the whole world and accelerate demoralization. If not, they burn down cities and accelerate demoralization. They are happy either way. There are no bad outcomes for these people until someone physically stops them.
    Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by zach_the_jew View Post
    This is one of those "big lies" Mark mentioned on the last podcast. The man is moving around, has his neck up off the ground at points, but of course anyone who watches this video calls it "horrific" and clearly a murder, when clearly something else was going on. Should he have called emergency services when the guy went limp? Yeah, but manslaughter? Come on.

It's just a like you have to believe otherwise you're some monster.
    The commentary of the racebaiters tells people how to interpret it. It is quite difficult to even see what is actually happening.

I'll admit that my own impulse was towards what the assholes at CNN were spewing, but their record and healthy self doubt had me STFU about it (others around me were spouting plenty) until I had time to examine things for myself. Sda that we should even have to, but fake news is the order of the day. They all lie even when they present the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’m calling BS.
    Matt is balls deep into all the right wing lunacy, I got some of these where I live too. It's really just group therapy for them, the one thing that all these alternative position people have in common is that you couldn't count on them to do shit if an actual armed insurrection came to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Narrative must be believed, or you will not obey.
    To be honest, they had you with the Chauvin thing at first too, they caught you on the emotion front. I'm waiting for 2022, you'll get on my side about the Ashli Babbitt scam by then.

The official policy of Reddit is to allow content that threatens violence against whites and males while banning it against everyone else.

https://i.imgur.com/VeTS3YH.png

I know US Customs will do this type of thing in the US (don’t know about overseas), if they suspect someone might be coming in for reasons other than stated on their documentation.

Sometimes they’ll check phones, pictures, social media, etc., to verify the story. If they come across a guy’s Facebook and he’s saying:

“Just swallowed the last balloon before my flight! Wish me luck!”

It’s a good way to catch people. His phone may have been checked, but it may have been for an entirely different reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'd be more concerned about attempts to intimidate the jurors. There was already that one lady who claimed to just be a "publicist" but is actually a known political operative that was taking pictures illegally. The judge let her off with a warning even though I've seen people tazed for trying to bring a camera into a courtroom.

starting strength coach development program
    Has anyone started reading this yet. A bit creepy I'd say.