starting strength gym
Page 1218 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 2187181118116812081216121712181219122012281268131817182218 ... LastLast
Results 12,171 to 12,180 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    They are always in win-win situations. If convicted, they have made a mockery of the judicial system in view of the whole world and accelerate demoralization. If not, they burn down cities and accelerate demoralization. They are happy either way. There are no bad outcomes for these people until someone physically stops them.
    I would much prefer they burn down their cities. At least that way there are people in the community that are pissed off at losing shit. An added bonus is when a big retailer decides not to rebuild. The much larger majority in those areas that do not engage in this but suffer the consequences of the destruction are more likely to get in the game. Maybe we will get to a point where the community decides they need to defend the community.

Nobody wins if the justice system is corrupt except for the corrupt themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Matt is balls deep into all the right wing lunacy, I got some of these where I live too. It's really just group therapy for them, the one thing that all these alternative position people have in common is that you couldn't count on them to do shit if an actual armed insurrection came to pass.
    "Armed insurrection"? If you think that's on my wish-list, then you haven't paid attention at all.

Anyway, the DHS has been posted at the London airports for years . I am sure they were your Customs & Borders people, not Secret Service. The guy's wife is American national and he is a Brit. It was clearly targetted, and not random. They asked for his social media.

That being said, Barry, I think you should believe whatever you want if that helps you sleep better at night.

This is the way all Aussies feel about the vaccine
    I'd rather be a human than a slave Chadstone - YouTube

Check out -0:30 (at the end of this video) entire crowd of the Australian open booing the vaccine announcement which pissed off many politicians.
    Australia?s vaccine rollout, tennis crowd?s vaccine anger | 9 News Australia - YouTube

Don't be surprised when higher skilled white men locked out of the job market start to turn their anger and frustration into gunfire.
    https://i.redd.it/bjie9ywcior61.jpg

They just released audio of Floyd saying “I ate too many drugs” in court. After all I have seen... my thoughts are Floyd took the pills quickly when he saw the officers and then realizes what he actually just did. OR he took them and could feel he was going to OD ( he had OD before). I think the emotion was so devastating to all that watched it because we were watching a man that knew he was going to die. I never personally attacked Floyd, my concern is for the officer and the future of our justice system. Mob rule vs evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I have a better one than that: https://mobile.twitter.com/perkybisc...43697384767491

Here are some things: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ery_wrong.html

There is a new "diversity chief" for the US Special Forces Command: Diversity chief for Special Operations Command under investigation for social media posts - U.S. - Stripes
    Maybe Richard will find a lonely Special Operator while carrying out his responsibilities.

And the daily "UK is fucked" update: UK Government Has Planned For Vaccine Passports All Along – Summit News

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    They just released audio of Floyd saying “I ate too many drugs” in court. After all I have seen... my thoughts are Floyd took the pills quickly when he saw the officers and then realizes what he actually just did. OR he took them and could feel he was going to OD ( he had OD before). I think the emotion was so devastating to all that watched it because we were watching a man that knew he was going to die. I never personally attacked Floyd, my concern is for the officer and the future of our justice system. Mob rule vs evidence.
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...22339068682245

The prosecution has had this evidence all along, by the way. They should be disbarred, and if it were 1870 and the US still had men, hung by the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...22339068682245

The prosecution has had this evidence all along, by the way. They should be disbarred, and if it were 1870 and the US still had men, hung by the citizenry.
    The prosecution doesn't work for the people. It works for the Democrat Party. Don't you forget that.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I have no concrete conspiracy to offer, but I have a very strong intuition that these public displays are not entirely voluntary. The elite are bringing some very weird shit out into the public, and a lot of it feels eerily like ritual surrender/humiliation. Consider all the imagery coming out of the Biden presidency, for example. And consider the subliminal effect this imagery is having on millions of people. Masks are so much more than people realize.