starting strength gym
Page 1219 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2197191119116912091217121812191220122112291269131917192219 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,190 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I think Rip touched on this briefly on his show: The compliant sheep absolutely hate us. We're "selfish cunts" that "just want to have a drink with our mates", we "brush off" 2.84 million deaths like it's nothing, and we don't want to go through the "minor inconvenience", that they all have followed to a tee for over a year (TO SAVE LIVES GODDAMMIT!) They would rather say they are pedophiles than admit they might have not worn a mask or not "social distanced" even once (because it's natural) by mistake in an entire fucking year.

It won't be long before we'll be "allowed" to live in one place as to not endanger the real heroes. Instead of giving "them" a star, the Ubermenschen wear masks. It's a cute little innovation. Western Europe is dead. This "pandemic" was the real point of no return the climate alarmists always talk about. I'm moving back to the east within a year. I feel bad for those that are rooted here. The non-mentally ill nations should start some sort of of "covid refugee" program for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post

That being said, Barry, I think you should believe whatever you want if that helps you sleep better at night.
    Of course.

My guess is that it's more about trying to avoid some difficulty when voter ID gets raised as a counterpoint. The yellow star I drew on mine looks quite vivid.

God bless Ioannidis. The Cathedral hates nothing more than a Thomas More.

Coach, don't miss this one: April 2 - Peter McCullough, MD testifies How Successful Early Treatment for COVID Makes Vaccines Unnecessary

The Big Lie is possible only with the support of the media

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Don't be surprised when higher skilled white men locked out of the job market start to turn their anger and frustration into gunfire.
    https://i.redd.it/bjie9ywcior61.jpg
    Can we now get uglier stewardesses too, please?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...22339068682245

The prosecution has had this evidence all along, by the way. They should be disbarred, and if it were 1870 and the US still had men, hung by the citizenry.
    It's almost like the conspiracy nuts are not nutty enough.

What kind of human filth takes on these cases after seeing what has happened time after time with these fake racism/police abuse cases?

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Masks are so much more than people realize.
    I have to wonder how masks play into facial recognition shit?

I have always thought, in my lack of awareness of most things tech, that most of the stuff they could try to do would just be pointless because it is too hard to filter the "white noise" of the volume of things being watched, but getting a large swath, if not majority of folks to mask up, narrows things down quite a bit. And masks filter for attitude as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    This "pandemic" was the real point of no return the climate alarmists always talk about. I'm moving back to the east within a year. I feel bad for those that are rooted here. The non-mentally ill nations should start some sort of of "covid refugee" program for them.
    And isn't it funny how you don't hear much about all the disposable masks and extra packaging thanks to increases in online deliveries. Not sure if the lower amount of travel counters that in the minds of those seeking to be carbon neutral, but as someone who thinks littering should hold the death penalty, I am regularly disgusted to see used face condoms everywhere.

Anybody heard of this as a treatment for CV-19?

Antifungal and antidepressant drugs can effectively inhibit COVID-19 virus

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    I have to wonder how masks play into facial recognition shit?
    I think most state surveillance systems that people associate with facial recognition are mutlivariable, with walking gait being one of the more important identifiers. My guess is your profile is mostly calibrated in airports, where your ID is verifiable. Masking to avoid recognition is probably only effective for gas station security cams and the like.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I think most state surveillance systems that people associate with facial recognition are mutlivariable, with walking gait being one of the more important identifiers. My guess is your profile is mostly calibrated in airports, where your ID is verifiable. Masking to avoid recognition is probably only effective for gas station security cams and the like.
    I’ve been testing my iPhone’s facial recognition capability since whenever masks became a thing. I feel like it’s probably as sophisticated as what the government has, maybe slightly less.

Interestingly enough, I find that the area the mask covers seems to be very critical in facial recognition. It seems like my jaw line and/or lips are pretty important. I’ve played with a number of different configurations, but anything covering my lips seems to piss it off. It’s about 100% accurate for me if I pull the mask down to just below my lower lip. The higher I go from there, the worse the performance. Covering my upper lip pretty much kills it.

Maybe there is more sophisticated technology out there, and maybe my results are isolated to my face and my phone, but overall I’m not impressed with the capabilities. After all, I could recognize any acquaintance, friend, family member, etc., with just their lips covered.