starting strength gym
Page 1220 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2207201120117012101218121912201221122212301270132017202220 ... LastLast
Results 12,191 to 12,200 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    They just released audio of Floyd saying “I ate too many drugs” in court. After all I have seen... my thoughts are Floyd took the pills quickly when he saw the officers and then realizes what he actually just did. OR he took them and could feel he was going to OD ( he had OD before). I think the emotion was so devastating to all that watched it because we were watching a man that knew he was going to die. I never personally attacked Floyd, my concern is for the officer and the future of our justice system. Mob rule vs evidence.
    The defence team also claimed that Mr Floyd could be heard saying "I ate too many drugs" in bodycam footage of the incident.
    Mr Stiger testified that he could not hear the phrase in the clip, though another witness, Special Agent James Reyerson of the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, initially agreed it appeared to sound that way.
    He later retracted that statement, saying he believed Mr Floyd had in fact said "I ain't do no drugs".

It doesn't matter what Mr. Floyd said about drugs done or not, since he had several times the fatal dose of Fentanyl, and several other things, on board at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    There are doctors are using fluvoxatine or fluvoxamine. But care must be taken as suicide could be a side effect.
    Fluvoxamine - Important for Long Haulers - Reduced Clinical Deterioration in COVID - YouTube

Optional Medicines | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Rip I came up with a great idea for a comedy show. Do you know a production company?

Ok picture this:
    The country has been locked down for a year during a pandemic. The President of the US announces that we can lift the lockdowns and mask mandates and we can all go back to normal once everyone has been vaccinated. He has a press conference announcing, “we are here folks! We only have one person left to vaccinate. A mobile vaccine unit is en route to administer final dose. A CNN crew is live on scene at this Texas home to document and celebrate this momentous occasion.

(Camera cuts to live action on the scene reporter)

(Reporter) “we are here live in Wichita Falls, Texas at this home of the last remaining unvaccinated person. Also here onsite is a nurse with a shot to deliver us all to normalcy. Buy your movie tickets and make reservations! We are going out tonight”

(Camera follows nurse to front door, nurse knocks in the door and a kindly southern gentleman answers)

(Nurse, smiling and bubbly with enthusiasm) “Good morning, sir! I’m here to administer your vaccine!”

(Gentleman, in a booming, kind southern drawl) “Good morning! Thank you for coming by. I appreciate your concern, however, I am not interested. You have a nice day now”

(he begins to close the door when the reporter abruptly blurts out)
    “But sir, the whole country is depending on you! We can’t return to normal until you are vaccinated!”

(Gentleman at first looking shocked and confused at the comment, pauses for a moment ,looking up and off in the distance. He then turns his gaze directly to the camera and smiles and says, “Please understand, I don’t give a shit.”
    (Gentleman - turns and closes door-
    End Scene)

It’s a work in progress Rip.
    Maybe not a series but I’d laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    There are doctors are using fluvoxatine or fluvoxamine. But care must be taken as suicide could be a side effect.
    Fluvoxamine - Important for Long Haulers - Reduced Clinical Deterioration in COVID - YouTube

Optional Medicines | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
    So you cure the covid, but the risk is you go out and shoot yourself, it is like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly. I see though that Italy and France have only given out about 5% of their vaccinations and the EU is sitting on millions of doses of vaccines in the fridge and restricting the flow to other countries, it is almost if the EU wants to prolong this covid event a little longer, maybe the peasants have not yet learned to submit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    It’s a work in progress Rip.
    Like the current US government.

The Four Stage Strategy. - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    So you cure the covid, but the risk is you go out and shoot yourself, it is like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly. I see though that Italy and France have only given out about 5% of their vaccinations and the EU is sitting on millions of doses of vaccines in the fridge and restricting the flow to other countries, it is almost if the EU wants to prolong this covid event a little longer, maybe the peasants have not yet learned to submit.
    It's a pretty small risk but advice with a doctor should be taken. It's prozac, a huge swath of the population is on it already. Helps many people suffering from anxiety. Which is probably the reason why it works for long hallers, as I believe one of the main reasons for long covid is because of the media indoctrination of fear into peoples minds.

Regarding the EU and Australia. They are probably waiting to properly understand the side effects from the biggest clinical trial ever conducted in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    "Armed insurrection"? If you think that's on my wish-list, then you haven't paid attention at all.

Anyway, the DHS has been posted at the London airports for years . I am sure they were your Customs & Borders people, not Secret Service. The guy's wife is American national and he is a Brit. It was clearly targetted, and not random. They asked for his social media.
    I never said it was on your wish list, I implied it was on mine. Not my Customs and Border people, I'm not American. Where I live, we have this tendency to do an armed insurrection when nazis take over, which is why today for instance, we are among the select few European countries without a lockdown or curfew.

The overlooked, gigantic tax increase that was just passed:
    Federal Stimulus Bill Has Huge Tax Change For Gig Workers
    Simple economics at work; If you need me to add more commentary about the implications here, you are too dumb to understand them anyway.
    If you choose to do as you are told, you deserve the economic losses.

Haven't seen this one mentioned here.
    Russia seems to have learned from its past mistakes:
    Russia Warns of Anti-White 'Aggression' in U.S. - The Moscow Times

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I think most state surveillance systems that people associate with facial recognition are mutlivariable, with walking gait being one of the more important identifiers. My guess is your profile is mostly calibrated in airports, where your ID is verifiable. Masking to avoid recognition is probably only effective for gas station security cams and the like.
    I wasn't proposing masking for avoiding recognition. I was saying they basically could narrow the field of folks they have to sift through by just profiling folks who don't mask up.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    My guess is that it's more about trying to avoid some difficulty when voter ID gets raised as a counterpoint. The yellow star I drew on mine looks quite vivid.
    That’s pretty funny, Mark.