starting strength gym
Page 1231 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2317311131118112211229123012311232123312411281133117312231 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,310 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And if you live in the most fucked up state in the southwest, this may help: NM dumbass governor signs legal pot bill

I guess this is to replace the tourist industry she destroyed. Very shrewd.
    Freakin' sucks, man. Führer Grisham cancelled the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta last year, which crippled pretty much all businesses here in ABQ, due to the crazy amount of revenue generated from the most photographed event in the world, and I'm afraid she's gonna do it again. Stupid Idiot.

Again... we have BETTER police, on average, than what we deserve. The requirements have skyrocketed the past few decades. The performance areas AND levels are insane before you get into how ridiculously underpaid police are. The reality of "bad" or "undertrained" or "low competence" officers is directly downstream of this. At some point it's nothing more than chiefs and sheriffs just needing warm bodies with asses in seats.

Rip, you enjoy Texas and the Fifth District. Some of the highest standards and pay in the entire world for law enforcement. Starting pay in my state is UNDER $30k. Officers work two or three jobs (or marry nurses), and can only afford the cheap, shitty food. 60% of officers leave law enforcement within 3 years. Lots of dudes roll straight out of a 12 hour patrol shift into a 12 hour security shift, get four hours of sleep and then go mow yards all day.

Like everything else, Cop Shit is the People's fault. If people don't like it they should either unfuck the situation or shut the fuck up and accept it.

You get what you pay for, and the people signing the checks and policy are who you voted for.

I can't believe what I'm hearing from Tucker. The guy has balls of steel.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...73332408852481

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Because it's an effective tool in finding criminals. As it was in this instance, from Fox “ Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. “
    Turns out that criminals break traffic laws too.

And if you live in the most fucked up state in the southwest, this may help: NM dumbass governor signs legal pot bill

I guess this is to replace the tourist industry she destroyed. Very shrewd.
    Well I don't have to drive to Colorado now. Ill be hikiing high up in the Gila when this passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Medina View Post
    Freakin' sucks, man. Führer Grisham cancelled the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta last year, which crippled pretty much all businesses here in ABQ, due to the crazy amount of revenue generated from the most photographed event in the world, and I'm afraid she's gonna do it again. Stupid Idiot.
    She has cost your state untold $millions and much good will. It may never recover. What are your plans?

British Update: Poll: “Significant Proportion of Brits” Say They Have Enjoyed Lockdown – Summit News

These people are different than we are, but not that much. Most people are still wearing masks despite the facts about masks and the virus:

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

Here's the summary from Briggs Important New Paper: MASKS DO NOT WORK; CDC Sticking With 6% COVID-Only Deaths; More! — Coronavirus Update LXI – William M. Briggs

“Interestingly, 99% of the detected cases with SARS-CoV-2 are asymptomatic or have mild condition, which contradicts with the virus name (severe acute respiratory syndrome-coronavirus-2)”.
    “…’the overall clinical consequences of COVID-19 are similar to those of severe seasonal influenza’ [5], having a [true] case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%.”

“Due to the difference in sizes between SARS-CoV-2 diameter and facemasks thread diameter (the virus is 1000 times smaller), SARS-CoV-2 can easily pass through any facemask“.

“among symptomatic individuals (those with fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose ect…) there was no difference between wearing and not wearing facemask for coronavirus droplets transmission of particles of > 5 μm suggesting that asymptomatic individuals do not transmit or infect other people “

“A meta-analysis among health care workers found that compared to no masks, surgical mask and N95 respirators were not effective against transmission of viral infections or influenza-like illness based on six RCTs”.

“Based on four COVID-19 studies, the meta-analysis failed to demonstrate risk reduction of facemasks for COVID-19 transmission”.

“In early publication the WHO stated that ‘facemasks are not required, as no evidence is available on its usefulness to protect non-sick persons’. In the same publication, the WHO declared that ‘cloth (e.g. cotton or gauze) masks are not recommended under any circumstance‘”.

“…the WHO repeatedly announced that ‘at present, there is no direct evidence (from studies on COVID-19) on the effectiveness face masking of healthy people in the community to prevent infection of respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.'”

“In addition to hypoxia and hypercapnia, breathing through facemask residues bacterial and germs components on the inner and outside layer of the facemask. These toxic components are repeatedly rebreathed back into the body, causing self-contamination.”

“The adverse physiological effects were confirmed in a study of 53 surgeons where surgical facemask were used during a major operation. “

“…wearing facemasks causing hypoxic and hypercapnic state that constantly challenges the normal homeostasis, and activates ‘fight or flight’ stress response, an important survival mechanism in the human body.”

“Encountering people who wearing facemasks activates innate stress-fear emotion, which is fundamental to all humans in danger or life threating situations”.

“global estimates showing that COVID-19 will cause a catastrophe due to collateral psychological damage such as quarantine, lockdowns, unemployment, economic collapse, social isolation, violence and suicides.”
    It's the Science, jonas, you fucking idiot!! Look! Journal article and everything!! But look, jonas, you fucking idiot (he's just the proxy)!! The CDC says the same thing about the vaccine!!!!

Dan Monroe - Take 3 minutes and "think about it".

This won't be up long, so watch it NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    Because it's an effective tool in finding criminals. As it was in this instance, from Fox “ Court records show Wright was being sought after failing to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. “
    The sad part of this whole mess to me is that he shouldn't have been on a warrant for possession of an un-permitted (unregistered) weapon at all. If they try to pass such laws here in this state, then I'd probably be in the same situation. F'k the states that require permits and registration for what is a constitutional right.

She has cost your state untold $millions and much good will. It may never recover. What are your plans?
    Sold and moved two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    I can't believe what I'm hearing from Tucker. The guy has balls of steel.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...73332408852481
    There was so much more, too. He even called out Reagan for his suicidal amnesty blunder. It was glorious.

Tucker is doing what almost no one else on the right does: he attacks when expected to defend.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Strangely, I have to check myself and wonder whether I'm more pissed off about the kid dying or him being pulled over for air fresheners (if that part is true). Perhaps it's the idea that such an absurd law could be the catalyst of one's own death.
    Any absurd law can potentially be the cause of one's death. That's why we as a nation need to hold the people who make laws way more accountable than we do. I can't even think of a legislator I'd grade higher than a C, especially not in the US Senate.