starting strength gym
Page 1237 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2377371137118712271235123612371238123912471287133717372237 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,370 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    https://www.fda.gov/media/146217/download

page 53
    "There were no meaningful imbalances in unsolicited adverse events in 28 days following vaccination between vaccine and placebo recipients in the safety subset. Among all adverse events collected through the data cutoff of January 22, 2021, a numerical imbalance was seen in urticaria events reported in the vaccine group (n=5) compared to placebo group (n=1) within 7 days of vaccination which is possibly related to the vaccine. Numerical imbalances were reported between vaccine and placebo recipients for thromboembolic events (15 versus 10) and tinnitus (6 versus 0). Based on currently available information, a contributory effect of the vaccine could not be excluded, although the imbalance was small (representing a difference of 0.06% of vaccine recipients vs. 0.05% of placebo recipients), and many of the participants had predisposing conditions. FDA will recommend surveillance for further evaluation of thromboembolic events with deployment of the vaccine into larger populations. There were no other notable patterns or numerical imbalances between treatment groups for specific categories of adverse events that would suggest a causal relationship to Ad26.COV2.S."

Also, do a search on thrombosis and embolism to see the cases, as well as the so-called "not related to the study product" cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This will continue to happen because white people refuse to burn down a city.

Only violence is listened to. You don't get to choose war. War chooses you. It was a mistake to not take out Congress that day. Those people's lives are ruined anyway so they might as well have accomplished something. They left their enemy alive to retaliate against them.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Meanwhile:
    Medical Error Statistics [2020]: Deaths/Year & Malpractice Rates

But that's just doctors and nurses with their high salaries and advanced STEM degrees doing their bestest, right? Why don't they have to wear body cams? A dash cam for every hospital bed, I say...
    This will be an apt comparison when doctors storm through the door and strap people down for treatment because some law demands you receive it. Might be around the corner, but not quite there yet. Right now I give the doctor the right to do their bestest and maybe maim or kill me in the process. Not quite the same with the cop. But they're all heroes, I'm told, so let's just trust their judgement and honesty. Just do away with the paper work or even the courts. Just have the cops drop folks directly off at the prison and let them tell the warden how long the criminal should stay.....unless they decide to just kill them first.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFox1 View Post
    Unfortunately, with age does not necessarily come discernment. Some older folks spend their whole lives buying into the bullshit and some younger folks see through it to begin with. In fact, sometimes the longevity further solidifies the “big lies” in older folks’ heads. No one likes to admit that they’ve been tricked, especially if you’ve been tricked for a long time.
    Yup.

A lot of times it is exactly that older people have so much emotional investment in ideas that they cannot afford to change their mind. They cannot bear to face the loss. Although how fervent and public one has been with their beliefs tends to be a bigger factor than age. Then it usually takes trauma to get people to change their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The vaccine has become a quasi religious experience. Completely devoid of meaning, these soulless husks find their life's purpose in becoming a lab rat. Just look at the crazy in those eyes.
    Maybe there's a special treat in the current shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    As a thought, rather than reducing “CNN” and your idiot second cousin’s blather, which are NOT linearly additive to the noise, especially if they are saying the same thing, we need better signals. That may be the approach that sets things straight(er) . This is a work in progress but it’s better than throwing in the towel just yet.
    We probably need both because we have limited mental bandwidth. Certainly no harm in cutting out the noise of BS, not to mention rediscovering the lost art of contemplation. I mean, does anyone do it any more? Seems rare that we are not always multitasking information inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Project Veritas just put out that hidden camera video of a CNN technical director saying they would be transitioning to climate alarmism in part because "fear sells." He also admitted they're propaganda, that they purposely hyped covid for ratings, and their goal was to remove Trump.

Project Veritas
    imagine a world where there was an actual consequence to this.

Sadly, we live in one where maybe Ted Cruz will speak harshly to them about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I have never heard anyone honestly try to make this claim, even if they only attended a single week of university mathematics courses in the 1970s.
    To be fair...it probably didn't take a decade for you to get a university education either.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I recall a Physics Today article saying something similar back in the early 90’s (late 80’s?). That a trained physicist walking down the street bears a natural /authority/ over the rest because of, what, his deep sympathy with the physical universe - expressed in the exquisite mental abilities you allude to.

Oh the humanity. Academic STEM abilities often run in a very narrow stream.

Many of the most brilliant are brain-dirtied leftist climate alarmists.

Clay feet through the ages. Isaac Newton had significant interest in the occult - a mind as keen as his could not resist the spirit of the age.
    I've met a lot of the engineers that can't fry an egg types. Always made me think that the specialization actually was what made them less able to function in other areas...including general analysis and critical thinking.

This will obviously not be up long. Watching it now, maybe I can make it to the end.

Jim Jordan "challenges" Fauci. In reality, all I see is Jim Jordan being Fauci's little bitch, complaining to his virus daddy with a muzzle over his face. Fake opposition is becoming surrender theater.

Masks are useful for sorting the population through the cowardice filter.

And there's this: Amazon Creates Online Looting App To Allow The Timid To Loot From Home | The Babylon Bee

While the Bee is satire, I can't imagine it will be long before this kind of thing is real. Some sort of crowd sourcing ap that lets the other Antifa/BLM people know where the angry mob is going and where to "liberate" merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Jim Jordan "challenges" Fauci. In reality, all I see is Jim Jordan being Fauci's little bitch, complaining to his virus daddy with a muzzle over his face. Fake opposition is becoming surrender theater.
    Politicians gonna politic. Big pharma has one of the biggest lobbies in DC, so it is financially in the politician’s best interest to not call a pandemic fake and dumb, and to call those who are afraid of getting sick cowards... allegedly, could it be

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    This will continue to happen because white people refuse to burn down a city.

Only violence is listened to. You don't get to choose war. War chooses you. It was a mistake to not take out Congress that day. Those people's lives are ruined anyway so they might as well have accomplished something. They left their enemy alive to retaliate against them.
    Burning down cities is just stupid. Targeted attacks on actual enemies, on the other hand, puts the right people in the right state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFox1 View Post
    Politicians gonna politic. Big pharma has one of the biggest lobbies in DC, so it is financially in the politician’s best interest to not call a pandemic fake and dumb, and to call those who are afraid of getting sick cowards... allegedly, could it be
    Not that anyone seems to have the balls to do anything about it, but I have always been for politicians being forced to have their financials fully available to the public. We would see some interesting trends in vaccine and such holding as they relate to what scumbags like Dr. Fussy have to say.