starting strength gym
Page 1240 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2407401140119012301238123912401241124212501290134017402240 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,400 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I was in school mid 2000s at a "prestigious" university whose name you would certainly recognize. I had a tenured philosophy professor stand in front of our class and tell everyone that if gender norms were erased, men and women would develop and present physically equally. He was dead serious.
    What kind of LSD flashbacks does one have to suffer from to actually believe this?

I had a friend who tried to convince me that things like colors that we (normal people anyway) still refer to as masculine and feminine are all entirely socially constructed. That was the sole reason we see them that way. She could never quite explain how the folks who started such trends came up with such norms though. I guess millions of humans all just flipped a coin on the same day, miraculously got the same result, and then decided that they'd start spreading the lies that Navy Blue was masculine and that Pink was feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Oh yeah, criminals love the mask mandates. They don't get regarded as suspicious for hiding their faces anymore.
    I have wonder what the kind of increases in shoplifting there have been.

I was more thinking more social weirdos and misanthropes though.

I think I finally understand what is happening here. Biden is being held up as an archetype of the Heritage America white male. On display as stupid, corrupt, ignorant, racist. And they are publicly executing him in a ritual humiliation, with the female poc waiting in the wings.

To these people, literally everything is theater. You bet your ass they would do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    It really sucks, but probably only violent solutions help free us from the tax (slow-boiling ourselves to death) problem- just as our founders did to the Brits so long ago.
    How much did the Russians pay to the Tsar in taxes after the Revoltionary war was won? The Uzbeks to the Russians after the USSR collapse?How much is the Crimea paying to Ukraine in taxes now, after its seccession?
    So how exactly do you propose to enact those solutions? It seems to me if we ever hope to have enough numbers to do that we have to start the process of reclaiming future generations from the spreading cancer. You have to start picking away at the snowball somewhere. Or do you have a better idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    So how exactly do you propose to enact those solutions? It seems to me if we ever hope to have enough numbers to do that we have to start the process of reclaiming future generations from the spreading cancer. You have to start picking away at the snowball somewhere. Or do you have a better idea?
    I don't think numbers is quite the issue. A couple million driven people with guns could probably bring the government to its knees. I think the real problem is organization. It'd be hell to get cohesion going, for a lot of reasons. Some of those reasons are by design. It'd also turn into a very, very ugly conflict, even if it was a success. A lot of innocent people would die, killed by people from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Or maybe, you force "them" to move much too quickly to the extreme that it awakens the masses. Maybe that's the only way the people will ever support what must happen.

They've moved too fast. Everything that is happening right now is absurdity right out of a dystopian scifi novel. Decades of nutty tinfoil hat conspiracy theory is suddenly happening for real.

Am I counting on my fellow Americans to wake up? Hell no. Listen to Rip's latest podcast if you haven't already.

I think I finally understand what is happening here. Biden is being held up as an archetype of the Heritage America white male. On display as stupid, corrupt, ignorant, racist. And they are publicly executing him in a ritual humiliation, with the female poc waiting in the wings.
    A breakdown of all interracial murders in the US for the month of March in 2021.

33 Whites Die (And ONE White-On-Black Murder!): MARCH 2021—Another Month In The Death Of White America | Articles | VDARE.com

The conclusion? White supremacy. I'm totally fatigued by the cries of "end white supremacy!", whether it's from neoliberal capitalism (woke capitalism), lying journalists, actors, skintellectuals/race grifters, or anyone else. It's boring, like Covid-19.

What interests me is this scenario we have where even the Left now openly admits (and celebrates) the fact that whites will be outbred, and demographically replaced, in their homelands in the near future - and white people's responses to all this:
    - Agree with everything. It's easier that way. You get to keep your job, and maintain your pleasant lifestyle if you just repeat their lies and fashionable opinions.
    - Deny racism even exists. The classic conservative move. "Racism?! Preposterous. I'm not racist. None of my friends are racist. I don't even know a single racist! The Democrats are the Real Racists!"
    - Deny race itself even exists. It's particularly difficult for white Americans to talk about what a white person even is, for some reason, despite them founding the damn place. They also find it impossible to talk about the effect of the group and are obsessed with individualism.
    - White flight. Whether it's conscious or unconscious. Secede. Get off the grid. Buy gold. Become self-sufficient and wait it out.
    - Accelerationism. The idea that somehow Biden's openly hostile, anti-white presidency is a good thing in that it will speed up the collapse. Nose-drive the airplane into the ground, before flying off again, to safety. Nobody has explained to me how a smashed, burning wreckage of an airplane suddenly takes flight again, though.

These are all losing strategies. How does someone who has noticed things go about preventing his country from slowly turning into South Africa? This recent Tucker controversy, where he criticizes the hypocrisy of the The Anti-Defamation League, has made me think about what exactly the winning strategy is. For Jews, Israel achieved this, the creation of a homeland for the Jewish people. Of course, the very idea of an ethno-state is completely at odds with ruleset of liberalism which we're told to play by, yet ironically the ADL's Johnathan Greenblatt would label Tucker a "white supremacist" AKA "a Nazi" AKA The Worst Ever for even noticing this discrepancy. Imagine what the ADL would call me for wanting the very same thing in my own homeland - a place for my people. Ethno-nationalism for me, and not for thee, as it were.

It has been quite eye-opening to read the responses to Tucker, too. According to the ADL, "The Great Replacement" is apparently a toxic conspiracy theory rooted in anti-Semitism and racism.

Meanwhile, you have mainstream political figures openly saying this: https://twitter.com/wayotworld/statu...53290990096393

Amazon saying this: https://twitter.com/NotYizz/status/1383227012458848256

The numbers saying this: https://twitter.com/GamerElefent/sta...68596512276480

Leftists saying this: https://twitter.com/GamerElefent/sta...71623168180230

In the face of all this, I'm sure our Jovan will be here in a minute to pathologize me. He'll cite some ethnic-cleansing which went on between his people and his near identically-looking neighbours as evidence that I'm on a slippery slope with all this talk of race, ethnicity and hard borders. What he forgets to notice, though, is that this just further proves that multi-racial societies don't work. If history shows that ethnically identical people, divided only by cultural or religious difference as with the Irish, will happily murder each other for centuries... what the fuck do you think will happen when we're forced to welcome in African or Middle Eastern people by their hundreds-of-thousands? What kind of world are we creating for our grandchildren? Why aren't we allowed to speak about this, openly, without being labelled as some sort of demon?

To these people, literally everything is theater. You bet your ass they would do this.
    My wife and I watch a few shows on Roku, which has commercials, and we like to play "find the white people" while watching commercials. It's harder than you might think. It's simply not justified by the market to misrepresent demographics the way they clearly are to anyone who has spent life in the wild across the US. Spot the tranny is another "fun" version too.

On average, American conservatives don't appreciate the arts as much and therefore don't even imagine the power media has over people...including themselves.

I lean more towards a picture of some evil prick breaking his arm patting himself on the back vs some evil prick manically rubbing his hands together, but it's definitely the work of evil pricks.

One of the best acts of conspiracy by our "betters" has been the way they've defined conspiracy for us as some science fiction film version of it. These shitbirds don't have to be doing this stuff on some conference call between BLM, CNN, and the White House. They just all have to be happy to watch the world burn...from the safety of their untouchable (at least from their vantage point) lives. They're betting the programming works and in the end they've made enough money for their employees and shareholders to take a hit for them to wield their "virtue" like a sledgehammer.

https://archive.is/FjYL3

The man who was killed was a white male in his 30s, according to three sources with knowledge of the investigation. The Oregonian/OregonLive is identifying the man’s race in light of social unrest prompted by police shootings of Black people.
    "It's okay, guys! He was white! No need to riot."

starting strength coach development program
    We did a neighborhood clean up this morning. Among the usual things, I picked up dozens of disposable face masks.

I wonder how many baby sea mammals are getting tied up in the elastic bands? Tragedy bordering on extensional threat.

Where is Woody Harrelson on the mask pollution?