starting strength gym
Page 1243 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2437431143119312331241124212431244124512531293134317432243 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,430 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    A rather definitive facemask paper: Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis
    Masks are the primary problem of the entire Covid fairytale. You can tell just how fucked a society is by the mask acceptance quota.

The Mask wearing was the point during all this where I really thought right that’s enough, fuck all this silly bullshit, bottom line is if masks stopped virus spreading or even helped to a certain degree then vulnerable people would have been told to wear them forever. It’s not like Covid is the first nasty virus to go around is it? Why haven’t elderly people and those with respiratory illnesses especially not been told to wear masks every flu season?

The fact this silly bullshit flies in with some people amuses me greatly, at the beginning of the Covid stuff it pissed me off now I just find it funny

September last year I actually had a guy, a grown man challenged me on the train as to why I wasn’t wearing a mask, I basically told him to go fuck himself and mind his own business and he actually started to cry and called the British transport police on me.

The strangest thing is, as he was challenging me about the mask and I was defending myself, everyone else on the train looked at me like I was the bad one.... Comical silly bullshit.

Oh and this guy was grossly overweight and smoked too. Very health conscious you see

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Pretty amazing that this morning's Chicago Tribune didn't have this. Then again, maybe not. In any event, I always thought she looked more like Shenzi the hyena in Lion King.
    I searched earlier and couldn't find anything in any Chicago paper or news site on this ibtimes story other than a reference to a now deleted tweet, which I believe I read was from a political "activist", meaning former challenger. Being someone next door in Missouri, how I wish it were true. They have all these inner city problems and ongoing shootings, brought about by their century of democrat policies, yet keep telling the feds to pass laws to force their ways on us here, instead of fixing their problems, or allowing their own citizens to defend themselves.

If she doesn't resign, we'll know we've been had again, and I posted it before I verified it. Kinda like the media does all the time: A Recipe for More Tragedy | City Journal

Quote Originally Posted by MFCPete View Post
    Oh and this guy was grossly overweight and smoked too. Very health conscious you see
    You guys in Britain have a rough time ahead. You need to start some sort of resistance as soon as you can. At least start talking to other people about how you have been scammed or something. Things do not seem rosy.

Gravitas: Pfizer's abusive vaccine deals - YouTube
    Pfizer has become a terror. The US pharma company is reportedly asking for military bases and sovereign assets as guarantee for vaccines. WION's Palki Sharma has the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If she doesn't resign, we'll know we've been had again, and I posted it before I verified it. Kinda like the media does all the time: A Recipe for More Tragedy | City Journal
    Only Clarence Page, hardly a conservative black pundit, bothered to mention this:

I felt bad for both of them. In the video, Stillman can be seen desperately trying to save the boy’s life as other police and paramedics arrive, saying “Stay with me. Look at me. Come on, big guy, stay with me …” https://tribunecontentagency.com/art...-live-with-it/

Just more cop shit though. Unsurprisingly, I can't find any mention of this anywhere else. Doesn't fit the narrative.

All of which has me mulling over the dilemma dems have just now. Other than the mobs of convenience they exhorted last year to shape the 2020 campaign battleground to defeat Trump, how useful is this for them now? What with at least some of the unsavory revelations from the investigation (so far) of the Capitol Police. They were outed as being poorly prepared, poorly led, and poorly equipped. Something the dems can't duck, given that they report to the Sergeants of Arms of Congress which Pelosi controlled and still controls. So they are intending to improve (militarize?) equipment and personnel, along with better intel coordination, and throw more money at them.

Not, of course, that the media will connect these dots.

Industrial Hygiene
    That science and art devoted to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of those environmental factors or stressors arising in or from the workplace. Which may cause sickness, impaired health and we'll being. Or significant discomfort amongst workers or among the citizens of the community.

Stephen Petty, a leading Industrial Hygienist One of the leading experts in understand PPE and it's application, speaks about the irrelevance of masks for covid. Stephen is a sort out proffesional in the field of understanding transmission factors.

Probably the most coherent and understandable arguments in layman's terms speaking about the issues related to masks.
    Dr Becky and Stephen Petty Pt 2 - YouTube

And in this podcast he says many of the same arguments but delves more into the societal psychological issues that are at play. Stephen Petty, Certified Industrial Hygienist - the nonsense of facemasks

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    They'll get discouraged once they see Americans on the other side of the border doing the same thing.