starting strength gym
Page 1247 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2477471147119712371245124612471248124912571297134717472247 ... LastLast
Results 12,461 to 12,470 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
    Orwell sure as hell knew what was in store for future generations. Thank you for the reference.
    How very appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The primary accomplishment of BLM, secondary to grifting money for its leaders and Democrats, is creating white (and asian) racists.
    https://i.imgur.com/LXQ53WD.jpg

--

No matter what the result of the trial is:
    https://media.patriots.win/post/p6xgrXVm.jpeg

Are military grunts getting the vaccine?

Every single one of those tough guys will "get the vaccine". Apparently, they think they still own their body.

Mob justice just prevailed. Moving out to the county is sounding better and better.

It really is a shame Dr. Fussy didn't get AIDS during his bath house research during the 80's and 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Are military grunts getting the vaccine?

Every single one of those tough guys will "get the vaccine". Apparently, they think they still own their body.
    I'm surprised this is even mentioned. When I was in the Air Force from 1981-2001 even the flu shot was mandatory. We didn't have a choice, you either got it or paid a visit to your 1st Sgt and commanding officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Cox View Post
    I'm surprised this is even mentioned. When I was in the Air Force from 1981-2001 even the flu shot was mandatory. We didn't have a choice, you either got it or paid a visit to your 1st Sgt and commanding officer.
    I don't know, but the thousands of service members with unexplained illnesses from the first gulf war, with the anthrax vaccine being the only common denominator, might be why the military is not trying to force a unapproved vaccine. Plus with social media and smart phones, they can't hide it, if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericw View Post
    Mob justice just prevailed. Moving out to the county is sounding better and better.
    I hear you. It was mob justice. And, in the current environment, it will continue. However, in this particular case, the verdict might be coincidental with the ongoing criminal behavior at every level. Many of us thought the cop was guilty at casual glance but that none of us would ever see the evidence the way the jurors did.

Speaking of vaccines, how many of you - or those you know - have experienced adverse effects from a COVID vaccine?
    I'm certainly not an anti-vaxxer, but I am interested in finding out what is going on from direct sources and not the media.

I'll go first. I know at least 8 people who took the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine. With one exception, none of them had side effects. That person is female and has missed 2 periods so far after getting the vaccine.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post
    Orwell sure as hell knew what was in store for future generations. Thank you for the reference.
    How very appropriate.
    I'm still bummed Roddenberry's future never really panned out. He did end up bringing us the prototype for the BLM activist, though..