starting strength gym
Page 1250 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2507501150120012401248124912501251125212601300135017502250 ... LastLast
Results 12,491 to 12,500 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Every single person I know who has taken Foeshee's Holy Blood has gotten sick within 24 hours of the second blessing. We're talking heavy body aches, fatigue, fever, chills, headaches. The men did better than the women, generally.

"I went to the George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis to speak with protesters."

https://twitter.com/AmiHorowitz/stat...42943357202441

Just listen to what the media has done to these poor idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by SBD View Post
    I received both doses of the Pfizer vaccine. After the first jab I experienced soreness at the injection site that lasted maybe 36 hours, not too different from the flu shot. Second jab had me lethargic and mildly ill feeling the next day, but after 48 hours I was fine. It's been at least a few weeks since then and I have not experienced any further side effects that I can identify.
    I had COVID in January and got my first vaccine in March and second vaccine at beginning of April. Both Pfizer.

I’m not really scared of vaccines. Hell, the military gave me upwards of 10 rounds of Anthrax, as well as smallpox vaccinations, if I recall correctly and I was fine. I think I also got the yellow fever vaccine which had something like a 1 in 400,000 kill rate.

12 hours after my first shot, it felt like my first day of COVID. Mild throat soreness, little bit of fatigue. I woke up the next day and PR’d my squat.

After the second shot, other than a sore shoulder, I had no effects whatsoever. A day of light pressing basically fixed that.

My elderly mother-in-law is in another country and my wife and I may have to go on short notice. Right now, we’d still have to quarantine, but the hope was that we could show our vaccine paperwork and avoid that. So far, no such luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post

Needless to say this is not the case in Russia. WTF!? Are Russia and Belorussia really that much freer than us Americans and Europeans (with the latter's president allegedly ignoring CoVid lockdown restrictions until the World Bank got on his case), now!? Maybe sending your children to school maskless is just another of those Potempkin freedoms that are less vital than our 1A & 2A. :/
    Freedom really is a state of mind more than anything else. By that token, the Russians have always been much freer than Europeans. As far as America is concerned, it is a matter of state to state, with some of them getting dangerously close to European level permanent mental prison, but not quite there.

The media deserves to die straight up.

https://media.patriots.win/post/IwWfg2w4.jpeg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzeCbWRV...jpg&name=large

Also another piece of shit:
    https://media.patriots.win/post/fyC8KkfS.jpeg

Real headlines should read "White Police Officer Saves Black Teen's Life" but instead we get "16 Year Old Unarmed Black Girl Killed By Police": https://media.patriots.win/post/lpMv8rvG.jpeg

The media is more damaging to the country than the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and we know our reaction to that. They are at war with us.

Meanwhile no protests: https://media.patriots.win/post/qgi5RQaU.png

Pretty funny stuff. Murder rate goes up wherever BLM protests:
    https://media.patriots.win/post/TBcNi87p.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I see absolutely no reason for police to attempt to intercede in black-on-black crime at this point. Cop shoots a girl in the act of trying to stab 2 people with a big enough knife to do the job, saves the life of the girl about to be stabbed, and the mob says, "She was just a kid, man!" This poor bastard's life is now fucked, all because he thought that black lives matter too.

Here's what they want to happen:

https://i.imgur.com/c866WBc.jpg

When it does happen, they'll complain still.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    White flight was just that. Fleeing from the "other". I'm talking about something else.
    TL;DR: Whites fleeing Blacks because of their other skin color is an oversimplified misrepresentation of what occurred.

Perhaps you experienced actual racism, Mark, which causes you to define White Flight that way. My black classmates, in advanced classes shoved into ghetto schools, had parents who had chosen to "flee" to the pricey areas of PG county, MD. And this "other," these poor victims of institutional racism, chided those Black kids for "acting White" as they studied with us in TAG classes. Those Black parents fled your "other" simply because they valued the safety that can allow for intelligence, hard work, and other laudable characteristics to flourish.
    So, feel free to supply your experiences of why you think it was "the other" that people were fleeing from, but skin color is not what was (or is!) causing this societal rot we're all finally coming to terms with.
    I shouldn't have used the term "White Flight"; I should have written something like "law-abiding Americans seeking a safer environment more conducive to raising wholesome, patriotic children." But unfortunately we all support The Narrative by using Their chosen language, even if it's only to be brief and succinct, just as many of us here defend ourselves as not "anti-vaxx," when "anti-promoting-vaccination-without-informed-consent-for-patients, and -belittling-all-criticiam-or-analyses-of-vaccine-results" would perhaps be more a factual description of this position.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Here's what they want to happen:

https://i.imgur.com/c866WBc.jpg

When it does happen, they'll complain still.
    With the thing yesterday, had the cop not shot her, they would have said that "He just let it happen." The fact of his mere presence was the problem, and that needs to be corrected. Black communities need their own police departments, like the tribes in the southwest. They are working toward a "reservation" system already, if you listen to the rhetoric. Let them stop paying taxes, let them manage their own affairs, and everything will get better for everybody.

Look at the media: Utah News Station Targets Paramedic Because He Donated $10 to Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Fund – RedState

I think Maxine Waters's idea about the way to treat members of the Trump administration applies beautifully to these parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    With the thing yesterday, had the cop not shot her, they would have said that "He just let it happen." The fact of his mere presence was the problem, and that needs to be corrected. Black communities need their own police departments, like the tribes in the southwest. They are working toward a "reservation" system already, if you listen to the rhetoric. Let them stop paying taxes, let them manage their own affairs, and everything will get better for everybody.
    Fascinating observation.

I'm guessing Stef came up with that one.

I just got my second Pfizer shot. I got pretty sick the day after with flu-like symptoms and stayed in bed all day and slept. On my first shot, I only experienced soreness in my arm--I haven't experienced very much arm soreness this time around. I'm feeling better as of this afternoon (it's now 48 hours later) and I think by tomorrow I should be mostly recovered. I'm sure my press is going to be fucked for the next week because I didn't eat.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Fascinating observation.

I'm guessing Stef came up with that one.
    No. Me. I know people that worked for the Tribes.