starting strength gym
Page 1258 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2587581158120812481256125712581259126012681308135817582258 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,580 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Rip, I'm catching up on your podcasts, and just heard at 29:20 on #95 that you're not voting in the next election- good man!
    Have you thought about going a step further, to unregister as a voter, and do you think such an action could be unified across the country to send a message to the GOP?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Either get busy fixing it, vote to fund it, or just be like George and bitch about it incessantly.
    My incessant pointing out irrefutable facts has never wrongly imprisoned or killed anyone. Might have unintentionally intimidated som eone, but they could at least leave whenever they want.

And you have no idea whatsoever how I vote. Some of us can multitask.

But as I've said before, you'd have to be able to actually read what I write without getting triggered and butthurt (exactly the lack of emotional detachment we want to see in a cop, right?) to see that I am anything but anti-cop, but you can't seem to manage that. Instead you decided based on nothing other than the other bully cop in the thread doing what bad cops do.

Don't like the criticism? Give up the power. I'll be fine. I only call you guys for clean up...and that's only because you guys would come for me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    It is long but as a physician with a background in genetics and virology, I registered and posted this today after following this thread for 9 months because it is worth everyone's time.
    :
    :
    :
    #seronegative
    Thanks, John. I'm always amazed at the expertise this board attracts.
    The interview will be my family's "entertainment" tonight. Sounds like my "sero-positive" friends and family may be dependent on "vaccines" the rest of their lives. Of course, it will be blamed on those suffering from the mental illness called "vaccine hesitancy". Problem - Reaction - Solution. We're the Problem...and the Solution is not going to be a good time.

----
    Interesting German article: US Labs can't find Covid-19 in 1500 positive tests

English translation: Google Transation of above link
    A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist in a lab in southern California says he, along with colleagues from 7 universities, is suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: Covid-19 could not be found in one of 1,500 samples of 'positive' tested people. ALL people just turned out to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is in line with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: 'When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposed positive Covid-19 samples to Koch's postulates and placed them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were mainly Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but not a single case of Covid. We did not use the bulls *** PCR test. '

Not once was Covid discovered at 7 universities

“When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and some of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples from Covid. The CDC said they can't give them because they don't have those samples. '

'We have therefore come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 is imagined and fictitious. The flu was only "Covid ' called , and most of the 225,000 deaths by co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema, etc .. They got the flu that their immune systems further weakened, and they died."

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Dude, if the experts came on TV and explained to people that a particularly heavy strain of COVID was rampant in a distant country and had the potential to lead to serious trouble for “us”, and the only way to stop it was to bomb that entire country back to the Stone Age, all of our upstanding citizens would welcome the bombing. No hyperbole, we are seeing the same thing. The fascists were never actually beaten in the forties, they just went into hiding.
    That's a damn good point. For the sake of the rest of the world, Australia should be sterilized from the air. It would be a good use for all this ordinance, and think of the lives it would save, since C19 is so deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Rip, I'm catching up on your podcasts, and just heard at 29:20 on #95 that you're not voting in the next election- good man!
    Have you thought about going a step further, to unregister as a voter, and do you think such an action could be unified across the country to send a message to the GOP?
    What message can you send to the GOP? They are playing a role in a theatrical production. The script is already written. How many times have they had the opportunity to actually change something and have followed through by doing something? This is all bullshit, and we need to stop pretending that there is a political solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Here is the translation:

CDC charged with mass fraud: The tests at 7 universities of ALL people surveyed showed that they do not have Covid, but simply Influenza A or B - RIVM and EU statistics: 'Corona' almost disappeared, even under mortality

————————————————————————————————————————————–

A clinical scientist and immunologist-virologist in a lab in southern California says he, along with colleagues from 7 universities, is suing the CDC for massive fraud. The reason: Covid-19 could not be found in one of 1,500 samples of 'positive' tested people. ALL people just turned out to have Influenza A, and to a lesser extent Influenza B. This is in line with the previous findings of other scientists, which we have reported on several times.

Dr. Derek Knauss: 'When my lab team and I subjected the 1500 supposed positive Covid-19 samples to Koch's postulates and placed them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1500 samples. We found that all 1500 samples were mainly Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but not a single case of Covid. We did not use the bulls *** PCR test. '

Not once was Covid discovered at 7 universities

“When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and some of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples from Covid. The CDC said they can't give them because they don't have those samples. '

'We have therefore come to the firm conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 is imagined and fictitious. The flu was only "Covid ' called , and most of the 225,000 deaths by co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, emphysema, etc .. They got the flu that their immune systems further weakened, and they died."

'This virus is fictitious'

“I still have to find one viable sample with Covid-19 to work with. We, who performed the lab test with these 1500 samples at the 7 universities, are now suing the CDC for Covid-19 fraud. The CDC has still not sent us a viable, isolated, and purified sample of Covid-19. If they can't or don't want to, then I say there is no Covid-19. It's fictional . '

The four research papers describing the genome extracts of the Covid-19 virus never succeeded in isolating and purifying the samples. All four papers describe only small pieces of RNA that are only 37 to 40 base pairs in length. That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs. '

Now that Covid-19 is supposedly so bad everywhere, how come not one lab in the world completely isolated and purified this virus? That's because they never really found the virus. All they ever discovered was tiny pieces of RNA that weren't identified as the virus anyway. So what we are dealing with is just another flu variant, just like every year. Covid-19 does not exist and is fictitious. '

“I believe China and the globalists set up this Covid hoax (the flu disguised as a new virus) to create global tyranny and a totalitarian police-control state. This intrigue (also) included massive electoral fraud to overthrow Trump. ' (1)

CDC itself admits to have no identifiable virus

Deeply hidden in an official document on Covid-19 , the CDC openly admitted back in the summer of 2020 that it does not have a measurable virus: 'Since no quantified (= measured) isolated virus objects from 2019-nCoV are currently available ... " (page 39 of the" CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel (July 13)) in other words, the CDC could be one of the leading medical authorities in the world no evidence virus, and still can't .

About the PCR test, which was scientifically totally invalidated for this purpose, but still shamelessly misused in the Netherlands, the CDC wrote under the heading 'limitations':' The detection of viral RNA cannot demonstrate the presence of an infectious virus , or that 2019-nCoV is the cause of clinical symptoms . ' And besides, "This test cannot rule out other diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens."

In other words: We cannot prove that the people who get sick and are hospitalized, and very sometimes die, have become ill with a new coronavirus called SARS-CoV-2, nor can we prove that they have a new disease as a result ' Covid-19 '. It could just as well be a different virus and disease. (And since all symptoms, including severe pneumonia, match seamlessly with what flu can historically cause in vulnerable people ... 'if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck'. "

Reward of € 225,000 for demonstrating coronavirus

Earlier this year, the German Team of Samuel Eckert and the Isolate Truth Fund praised a reward of at least € 225,000 for every scientist who can provide irrefutable proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus is isolated and therefore exists. They also pointed out that not one lab in the world has yet been able to isolate this corona virus.

Yes, systems scientists claim so, but this 'isolation' consists only of a sample from the human body, which is a 'soup' full of different types of cells, remains of viruses, bacteria, et cetera. With the help of (toxic) chemicals, a few (residual) particles are searched for that could indicate a virus that has ever been or may still be there, after which this is designated as 'evidence'.

Despite 40 WOB requests, the Canadian team also received no evidence

At the end of December 2020, we paid attention to a similar initiative like the one in Germany. A team around Canadian investigative journalist Christine Massey submitted as many as 40 WOB requests to medical authorities worldwide with the simple request for proof that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and its existence can therefore be objectively demonstrated. Not one of the agencies and authorities contacted was able to provide that evidence.

'Impossible to prove that SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease called Covid-19'

Dr. Tom Cowan, Dr. Andrew Kaufman and Sally Fallon Morell recently released a statement about “the continuing controversy as to whether the SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated or purified. But on the basis of the official Oxford definition of 'isolation' ('the fact whether the state of being isolated or separate, a separation from other things or persons, the isolation'), common sense, the laws of logic and the rules of science require any unbiased person to conclude that the SARS-CoV-2 virus has never been isolated or purified. As a result, no confirmation of the virus's existence can be given. '

The logical and scientific consequences of this fact are that the structure and composition of anything whose existence cannot be demonstrated cannot be known, including the presence, structure and function of hypothetical spike or other proteins. The genetic sequence of something that has never been found cannot be known, and neither can the 'variants' (mutations) of something that has not been proven to exist. It is therefore impossible to demonstrate that SARS-CoV-2 causes a disease called Covid-19. '

Combined PCR test for corona and influenza 'because there is hardly any difference'

The world's largest biotech company, the Chinese BGI, has recently launched a new PCR test that allows simultaneous testing for influenza A, B and corona. Apart from the demonstrated fact, recognized by Marion Koopmans, that a PCR test cannot show infection with any virus, the explanation of BGI says that both diseases are so difficult to distinguish from each other and that they therefore only have one test of it. made, more than enough. Maybe there is no difference at all, is 'Covid' just another name for 'old trusted' flu viruses, and is this just another clever marketing trick?

Most people have been fooled by fear propaganda

With the 24/7 government-sown fear propaganda by the mass media, most people have come to believe that there is indeed a life-threatening virus that makes people sick much faster and more seriously than a seasonal flu. However, the latter is arguably not the case either . Influenza A has been the leading cause of death from pneumonia in the developed world for many years.

But send people designated as severe Covid patients to some ICUs around the country, put cameras up there all the time, instruct a few arsts to discuss only the worst cases, and you've got your "televised pandemic." Some time ago, the government defeated the argument 'we do it because otherwise healthcare would be overburdened' by rejecting an offer of 400 IC beds plus staff, because 'this is not necessary'. (Could this be the first and only time the truth has been told?)

RIVM figures: nothing more to worry about (but it will never become normal again)

Now that the official figures from the RIVM also show that after the normal traditional winter peak, there is nothing wrong with it , and according to EU statistics ( EuroMOMO ) there is even significant under mortality , society would - if it really a virus and public health was going to - by return, go back to normal to begin repairing the tremendous damage done by government policies.

However, as you know, that will never be done again, and that is because this carefully planned pandemic hoax is carrying out an ideological agenda, the 'Great Reset', which wants to destroy most of the society and economy of the West, and then wants subject to a global technocratic communist climate vaccine dictatorship, in which all our freedoms, civil and self-determination rights are finally over.
    This may be what happened to the flu. They should have done a much better job with those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What message can you send to the GOP? They are playing a role in a theatrical production. The script is already written. How many times have they had the opportunity to actually change something and have followed through by doing something? This is all bullshit, and we need to stop pretending that there is a political solution.
    Theater is exactly what it has devolved to. And i guarantee it is not even in their own financial interests for them to do the right thing. I guarantee they have all gotten exponentially richer than their overpaid corrupt asses were before the Kung Flu.

The useful idiots on the Right applaud when Ted Cruz and Co say mean words to Twitter and Youtube CEOs and when they argue with D. Fussy as if it actually means a single damned this except future books sales, speaking engagements, and such for the do nothings putting on the show. The black pill is just too much for many to swallow, but it is what it takes to get people the right perspective to actually act.

They have become every crybaby stereotype they, rightfully called the crazy Leftists a few years. Not noticing that those folks are handing them their asses. They're like some moron bragging about "Look at how I messed up that dude's shirt with my blood!" as they go home with a broken nose that they are too stupid to even know to fix.

Why are these sheriffs deputies armed? I guess it's good that they didn't shoot the uncooperative patients. California is such a wonderful place. What does it take to be a cop in California? Hurling, help us out here.

And those of you who saw the incident in the great state of New Mexico yesterday where the cop was executed on the highway with 10 rounds of .223 during a traffic stop will appreciate this little addition to the information: DHS was there. The whole time. The NM cop was fed to the bad guy by DHS cops. Sure looks that way: New Mexico trooper was setup to die by DHS… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    My incessant pointing out irrefutable facts has never wrongly imprisoned or killed anyone. Might have unintentionally intimidated som eone, but they could at least leave whenever they want.

And you have no idea whatsoever how I vote. Some of us can multitask.

But as I've said before, you'd have to be able to actually read what I write without getting triggered and butthurt (exactly the lack of emotional detachment we want to see in a cop, right?) to see that I am anything but anti-cop, but you can't seem to manage that. Instead you decided based on nothing other than the other bully cop in the thread doing what bad cops do.
    incessant (adj) - continuing or following without interruption : UNCEASING

YES. INCESSANT. Every single time law enforcement is discussed you BITCH about it.

bitch (verb, informal) - to complain of or about

The only thing about you I find offensive is your weaponized, laser-focused shitty attitude. I had a TREMENDOUS amount of criticism for law enforcement policies, practices and the people involved in their creation and execution, but I didn't assume I knew fucking EVERYTHING, GEORGE. So I quit my job in cybersecurity and became law enforcement. This year. Because I decided to take the problem seriously.

What I am talking about is what I have learned first-hand, what I have spent hours talking about with men and women from three-person agencies up to the federal level. I am not bashful that I am a competent individual, but even if I spend the rest of my life throwing myself into this problem I will not make a significant impact as one person regardless of how good or bad I am.

It takes a LOT of people doing EVERYTHING they can for a CAREER, George. It takes tremendous amounts of time, money and energy, and you can't just throw them at the problem -- they have to be carefully and judiciously spent.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Don't like the criticism? Give up the power. I'll be fine. I only call you guys for clean up...and that's only because you guys would come for me otherwise.
    I won't "give up" anything because I won't be useless. You don't want people powerless, weak or incapable. You want the competent, strong, and powerful enough to demonstrate that they can either stop an imminent threat, be judicious and fair, or be gentle and careful when a dynamic situation depends on it.

Or you can sit and bitch about it.... bEcAuSe We'Ll CoMe FoR yOu OtHeRwIsE.

__________________________________________________ ______________

In other news, MIT figures out that an aerosolized respiratory virus, capable of suspending in air for hours or days, doesn't give a shit about six feet.

MIT researchers say you'''re no safer from Covid indoors at 6 feet or 60 feet in new study

Thank goodness for them.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's a damn good point. For the sake of the rest of the world, Australia should be sterilized from the air. It would be a good use for all this ordinance, and think of the lives it would save, since C19 is so deadly.
    I would give them their fall and winter season and see how they do. If they are really, really good boys and girls and they lock everything down at the first sign of any infection and continue to not let their people leave the country and not let anybody in, we might postpone the sterilizing. Wal can add a quote from the Book of Revelation.