starting strength gym
Page 1259 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2597591159120912491257125812591260126112691309135917592259 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

And those of you who saw the incident in the great state of New Mexico yesterday where the cop was executed on the highway with 10 rounds of .223 during a traffic stop will appreciate this little addition to the information: DHS was there. The whole time. The NM cop was fed to the bad guy by DHS cops. Sure looks that way:
    It happened early in Feb. That everyone doesn’t know this and have had this imagery burnt into their heads is because it doesn’t fit the “no bad people, only bad cops narrative”. The media, I guess, successfully ignored it.

Catherine Austin Fitts recently interviewed by David Knight

Her interviews are difficult to find now; they get taken down everywhere....thus, we are left with beforeitsnews^

At 32 minutes, she talks about what I think is the keystone:
    "It's not the people at the top who have built it.
    We've built it.
    Unfortunately, the corruption is not just at the top.
    The corruption is from sea to shining sea....from the bottom to the top and back up again.

We have the power to stop.

There's no way the guys at the top can implement this unless we implement it for them.

Here's what's important:
    To be able to promote the vaccinations, they have to be done under an emergency use authorization.
    And the only way the FDA, under the law, can do an emergency use authorization is if there is no alternative therapy.

So, we have watched, for a year, Ivermectin and Hydrochloriquine being suppressed and denied.
    Skidmore just published a study that estimates that 80,000-100,000 deaths in the last year in America can be attributed to the withholding of those therapies. They withheld those therapies so they could get these injections authorized by emergency use.

So, we have an injection that, if you look into the science, doesn't work, doesn't stop the serious aspects of the disease, and is said to only stop some of the symptoms. We know that anytime they've used these mRNA vaccinations in animal trials, the animals died. And they skipped the animal trials this time. We're just going to human trials. We're going to wait until we experiment with the humans before we give them animals.

And we know to make this possible, they withheld therapies that we're now getting an estimate cost 80,000-100,000 lives. This is genocide. That is genocide.

This is a greater violation of the Nuremberg Code that we've ever seen in history, because they are trying to get 8 billion people to take into their bodies an injection that they don't need for the stated reasons and we don't know what it is going to do to people. It's an experiment...a Global Experiment."
    The keystone is the therapies and it explains why they suppress them at ALL COSTS. If doctors embrace these therapies, the emergency authorization is over. Without this authorization, their power disappears and so does the Global Experiment, the experimental vaccines, the lock-downs AND the genocide.

Perhaps the people we need to harass are our Doctors?

Why are these sheriffs deputies armed?
    Probably because it's just SOP to be armed and it didn't occur to them to do otherwise. Then again, it could be that some of the neighborhoods they were in made in inadvisable to go without being armed. Kind of like school resource cops. But it certainly would have made for better "marketing" of this in terms of appearance. Since you asked. I does beg the question as to why use cops for this at all though.

What does it take to be a cop in California? Hurling, help us out here.
    California had (has?) some pretty high standards for cops. The state's Police Officers Standards and Training (POST) was considered the model for such things nationwide. But times change. When I was a cinder dick for the Santa Fe Railroad, we were required to maintain ongoing CEU's to maintain our POST status, even though we were not attached to a public agency. The courses were pretty good at the time.

OTOH, recruitment, screening and selection has been a problem there for some 10 years even before we left the place. For all the reasons we are seeing now, although pay and benefits are not drawbacks. No one wants the job, many of the ones who do can't pass the background or psych eval.

As appalled as this makes me, it looked to me like there were parents and/or guardians trying to help calm and restrain the people getting injected. If there is buy in from the caregivers like this, well, the problem may be with them as well.

DB and I work with and coach Special Olympians. Many are not kids, all of the athletes on the team we coach for are adults, and some are middle aged, which also represents most of Region K in the portion of this state South of I-64. The parents and guardians we interact with have all gotten the shots for themselves and their offspring, given that they are considered to be at high risk by the Illinois Department of Public Health. Given all of that, there seems little likelihood that something like that will or has happened here.

This is really ugly even so. Law enforcement is a big supporter of Special Olympics in this state in the form of the Law Enforcement Torch Run. It's a fundraiser for Special Olympics and there are several other such Special Olympics fundraisers they are heavily involved in as well like the Polar Plunge and Cop on the Roof (of Dunkin Donuts). This can't possibly play well with the Special Olympics powers that be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Various SARS-Cov-2 isolates can be obtained, free of charge, from BEI Resources Web Portal > Home. They are presented in host cells, as is necessary for viral replication. Does Dr. Derek Knauss actually exist?

Not that I would go to a baseball game but my best buds son got called up to majors tonight. I looked at the roster. Guess what?

They sell vaccinated seats and unvaccinated seats.

Single Game Tickets | Fully Vaccinated Sections | San Francisco Giants

Any guesses which are more expensive? I couldn’t get that far but the unvaccinated has 6ft rules. Sounds better to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Various SARS-Cov-2 isolates can be obtained, free of charge, from BEI Resources Web Portal > Home. They are presented in host cells, as is necessary for viral replication. Does Dr. Derek Knauss actually exist?
    Obviously skepticism should be the modus operandi for any objectively functioning person now regardless of what your personal bias is. THIS is the true normal.

I had suspicions about the “no isolates found” narrative but had no objective knowledge to disagree. Just hadn’t looked into it.

What I found most interesting in the link you sent is that the various isolates they offer have a registration of BSL/BEI level 3. As you already know but others may not, BSL is the bio safety level 1-4 designation for level of sterilization precaution and the “seriousness” of the pathogen when working with it.

I’ve worked in both BSL 3 and 4 labs. BSL3 was mainly staphylococcus and various minor bacteria and viruses. BSL 4 was HIV (in my case.)

From what I gather from the media, SARS-Cov-2 is definitely a BSL11.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    I can't find Knauss. I'm glad you are here, Shiva, and I appreciate your patience.

Do we KNOW this particular "isolated" virus is what is making people ill? After listening to Dr Michael Yeadon, I've accepted that his peers are all playing along with the lies to protect their careers. So, all possibilities are on the table for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Our local US CongressCritter, Mike Bost, was interviewed this week and said that the reason dems are throwing in the kitchen sink in both the Executive and Legislative Branches is because they believe they will lose at least the House in 2022. Which is usually the case for the party seated in the WH anyway during the next election cycle. The dems have a narrow margin of only 6 seats in the House and are tied in the Senate with Harris as the tie breaker. Except Joe Manchin of WV does not always vote with the rest of the dems. So far, he has said he` will not vote to end the filibuster which the dems need for disputed confirmations, statehood for DC, and packing SCOTUS. Along with other leftist wet dreams.

So I am a little more optimistic.

Bravo! Exactly what I have been saying on this board and elsewhere for over 10 years. As an example, tasers are a cheap substitute for skill. Their training and use is predicated on using existing firearms skills and then not trained with the frequency many agencies have for their firearms. Small wonder that under stress the wrong gun or gun-like device get grabbed and used even while the cop involved is yelling taser-taser-taser! Chicago PD has it's own academy. Most of the rest of the state of Illinois sends it's cops to the Police Training Institute at the University of Illinois. The training is 10 weeks long. It was 6 weeks when I went in the mid 70's. The bulk of the training was in academic things like law, a smattering of forensics, procedure, and such. There was less than 40 hours of firearms training and about an hour of baton training. No weaponless control or defensive tactics at all. Now at least, PTI does include the latter.

Given your location in the Ozarks, wherever that may be in MO, AR, or maybe OK, it's not all that different here in Southern Illinois for underpaid and undertrained cops. The exceptions are a string of small to medium sized municipalities and counties along the IL-13 corridor with enough of a tax base to fund the training. Elsewhere, it's pretty much Mayberry. The state police are often the agency of next resort for anything more serious than a domestic engagement or shoplifting.

And leave FL to it's would-be Supreme Leader for the Committees of Vigilance. It will fit in perfectly with the rest of the crazy-ass DNA that came to rest in the big toe of the US.
    We had a week of defensive tactics, and it was good stuff. I don't like their particular handcuffing technique, but it would still work.

People just don't understand, man. I don't really blame them -- I didn't until I did it myself. And I have good buddies who are SO. Hundreds of square miles and 2-3 deputies to cover it with maybe a trooper or two.

If anyone gets the chance to take the police VirTra (virtual training) through a community outreach program I strongly recommend it. It's not perfect, but it's more than enough to fire off your SNS and give you some idea of what those situations require for decision making under duress.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    I don’t know, Rowe, maybe a van full of volunteer community peacekeepers would’ve arrived in time to disperse the brawl and save a life, like the Scooby Doo gang (instead of one police officer doing his best, and good at that, in that tumble of people).
    Funny... I just had to do a crisis intervention style interaction the other day. They're remarkably common since the COVID age started and closed many of the mental health, drug and homeless outreaches/programs. I'd love to be fully CIT trained, but it will likely be a few years before I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Well, the flip side of that is civilian law enforcement also draws in the sadists who were drawn to the military, and for all the same reasons. If someone is really badly shook up from their time in the military that could also cause big problems for them as a cop. But the ones who manage to do their tour(s) and keep it together, yeah, they will probably make great cops. Most of our military operations in recent years have essentially been trying to police countries that don't want to police themselves, so they've already been doing the job more or less.

Agreed 100% on the defunding. It boggles my mind when people react to these situations by calling for defunding the police. You will just end up with worse police officers on the whole, and all of them still carrying guns and a significant benefit of the doubt if they ever have to go to court over something done in the line of duty.
    The Corps and Afghanistan over-prepared me in some aspects for law enforcement, but even with the similarities there's still a world of difference there. The type of person who excels in one will likely do well in either. Not always, though.

You are right... the military and law enforcement do attract some psychopaths and sadists, but schools and Disney attract a ton of pedophiles. We all screen and are screened, but it's not always perfect. Well funded agencies would at least attract more quality candidates and be afforded the opportunity to be pickier and then train/remediate more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Our local US CongressCritter, Mike Bost, was interviewed this week and said that the reason dems are throwing in the kitchen sink in both the Executive and Legislative Branches is because they believe they will lose at least the House in 2022. Which is usually the case for the party seated in the WH anyway during the next election cycle. The dems have a narrow margin of only 6 seats in the House and are tied in the Senate with Harris as the tie breaker. Except Joe Manchin of WV does not always vote with the rest of the dems. So far, he has said he` will not vote to end the filibuster which the dems need for disputed confirmations, statehood for DC, and packing SCOTUS. Along with other leftist wet dreams.

So I am a little more optimistic.
    This is a very thoughtful response, I just want to say I appreciate this.

starting strength coach development program
    Thought it might be worth posting this for those losing hope in the future.

Some folks are still willing to fight the Man.

article-6084942a7681f.jpg