starting strength gym
Page 1262 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2627621162121212521260126112621263126412721312136217622262 ... LastLast
Results 12,611 to 12,620 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Couple of things:

Adverse events from the experimental vaccine, or just correlation? Frontline Workers Testimonies_News Reports_VAERS data_12APR2021.pdf - Google Drive

I guess they think Google will leave it up. And this is topically unrelated, but really it's all related: Obama admin scientist says climate 'emergency' is based on fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    After finishing Das Kapital, I have begun reading Mein Kampf.
    Watch this short documentary about Berlin society "Berlin Before Fascism" as you read further. You can't help but draw a parallel.

Berlin Before Fascism Documentary - altCensored

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

And this is topically unrelated, but really it's all related: Obama admin scientist says climate 'emergency' is based on fallacy

Yes it’s all related. Any thoughts about recent UFO reporting? I’m of the school that “space/alien defense” could potentially dwarf COVID, racism, climate change, by many orders of magnitude in terms of economic and psychological game changer.

The science certainly is in the same ballpark as COVID, racism, and climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Watch this short documentary about Berlin society "Berlin Before Fascism" as you read further. You can't help but draw a parallel.

Berlin Before Fascism Documentary - altCensored
    I don't see the parallels, Matt, not at all. We are in a very un-permissive society here in the US, and seeing the sexual decadence of Berlin as a parallel to Pete Buttigieg-politics is rather shallow. The only parallel I see is the book burning, which is spooling up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    What I need you, and the others who read and participate in this board to understand, doesn't even come from being law enforcement.

1. You are being manipulated, and it is working. It is also working on law enforcement officers. "One bad apple spoils the bunch" is about the shittiest way to frame the problem possible. ALL of HUMANITY has bad apples, but you aren't being shown any of that -- until it's convenient and serves a purpose (not for me or you, though... others' convenience and purposes). "One bad apple spoils the bunch" is an emotional argument that absolves YOU of having to think or be partially responsible for the situation.

2. I'm not asking you to not be offended by what you see when it is immoral, illegal and unethical. I also HATE the immoral, illegal and unethical when it infringes upon the God-given sovereignty of the individual, damages them or degrades them. What I AM asking of you is that you don't abandon reason and start getting wrapped up in emotional arguments and painting gigantic disparate sets of people with a brush they don't deserve. You guys need to take a step back and ask yourselves what the difference is between you getting upset at a statistically insignificant occurrence rate of these interactions that have been hyper-focused and hyper-magnified by the Media, and the Karens calling you a fucking simpleton and knuckle-dragger because you refuse to wear a mask -- she, after all, saw the reports on the doctors and healthy young people who died of this horrible disease.
    First off, if I'm being manipulated, explain how what I'm seeing in that video is not what I'm seeing. Or perhaps you would share your opinion on the case of Donni Wright, a man standing about 25 feet from the police when Officer Francisco Garcia decides to close the distance, assault him and claim that he did something that warranted the attack, handcuffing and arrest. Officer Garcia Officer was never charged, instead he got to retire. I could spend all day and the next, listing what you called “statistically insignificant occurrence rate” It's not an “statistically insignificant occurrence rate” to those that it happens. While the police are very much maligned by the media, it's the police that give the media the base for it. It's like stereotypes, mostly untruth, but almost always there's a kernel of truth. Until the police are seen to actively police their own, things are only going to get worse.
    Taser-wielding cop punches bystander during social-distancing bust

I would appreciate it, if you refrain from using profanity and sexist, racist slurs, unless you're trying to reinforce an negative opinion of LEO's

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I would appreciate it, if you refrain from using profanity and sexist, racist slurs, unless you're trying to reinforce an negative opinion of LEO's
    Gerald, do you know where you are? Profanity, and sexist and racist slurs are most of whet we do here.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    YT midwits will lose.

I anticipate a breakout.

Does anybody know how, or the best way, to invest in Ivermectin stock?
    Ivermectin is the property of Merck, so you could invest in their stock. But it doesn’t really matter, the drug is off patent now, which is just one of the many reasons for the suppression campaign. Mind you, at least they didn’t kill a bunch of dying people with megadoses like they did in the Solidarity and Recovery studies for HCQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Adverse events from the experimental vaccine, or just correlation?
    Will there be a Capitol Moment of Silence when the deaths from COVID-19 Vaccinations exceed 500,000?

I wonder when one curve will begin to overlap the other.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Ivermectin is the property of Merck, so you could invest in their stock. But it doesn’t really matter, the drug is off patent now, which is just one of the many reasons for the suppression campaign. Mind you, at least they didn’t kill a bunch of dying people with megadoses like they did in the Solidarity and Recovery studies for HCQ.
    It's worse than that. My buddy's fiance is immuno-compromised; I don't remember why. They got the deadly plague in January/February of this year. She's been on HCQ for years as a prophylactic along with her other regiment of medications. When they got sick, she was refused by their usual pharmacy to fill the prescription they got from the hospital for a steroid and antibiotic as treatment. The pharmacy tech was citing some bullshit from the state that was bullshit and imaginary. They found a pharmacy that filled the prescription. They're both fine; he blew through it in something like three days. Being a contractor, he said to me, "if I didn't have to stay home for ten days, I was ready to take some DayQuil and just have a tough day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    Will there be a Capitol Moment of Silence when the deaths from COVID-19 Vaccinations exceed 500,000?

I wonder when one curve will begin to overlap the other.
    They shit-canned the swine-flu shot for far less, didn't they?