starting strength gym
Page 1269 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2697691169121912591267126812691270127112791319136917692269 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Craven cowards, the both of us.

Sen. Scott responds: "America is not a racist country" – HotAir

If Tim Scott decides to run for President in 2024 as a Republican, what will happen? And if he is elected, what will happen? What a fascinating problem.
    He won't win because they will continue to be more and more blatant with the cheating, but it doesn't matter.

Plenty of people will be quick to tell you that Tim Scott isn't black because he doesn't act or think black. He's not really black.

It's also racist for anyone to notice that blacks act or think any particular way.

Clear as mud, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Just like I don't get my annual flu shot or periodic colonoscopies for those around me.
    I've gotten a colonoscopy... For me.

I have NEVER gotten a flu shot for you. It's so I wouldn't get the flu. It never once, ever occurred to me that I was getting either of these things done for my extended family. Ever.

FLASHBACK: Tim Scott Lied In Response To Trump’s 2020 National Address To Congress - Democrats

The Dems are in full attack mode against Scott
    And their useful idiots will suck it right up

Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post
    I wonder if decreased incidence of disease (or early detection/treatment of disease) decreases morbidity/mortality in a populace as a whole (aside from the direct decrease due to the decrease in the specific disease). Frees up medical resources, decreases the number of immunocompromised people, you don't get t-boned by some fucked-up guy driving home from his chemo treatment, etc.

Individuals probably do benefit from fewer cases of ass cancer in the populace.
    You’re a fucking idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Imagine being this person.
    Saddest part: There's tons of folks like this.

They contempt forn the un-vetted non-vaccine with a sketchy track record so far and no liability for any failures with getting the regular flu shot.

And they see the people not doing every single thing that they are told by the authorities (including a few they just imagine we should do because they might ask in the future) as the true believers.

We really are in upsidedown world right now.

War iIs Peace
    Love Is Hate
    Going Against The Tide Is Groupthink
    Following The Data is Anti-Science
    Hiding In Your House is Heroism

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take The Vaccine – Truth Unmuted

Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post
    I wonder if decreased incidence of disease (or early detection/treatment of disease) decreases morbidity/mortality in a populace as a whole (aside from the direct decrease due to the decrease in the specific disease). Frees up medical resources...
    Others have claimed you are a fucking idiot. While I happen to agree, it may be interesting to hear what you mean by “frees up medical resources”. Perhaps my wife and I will forego our chemo treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Others have claimed you are a fucking idiot. While I happen to agree, it may be interesting to hear what you mean by “frees up medical resources”. Perhaps my wife and I will forego our chemo treatments.
    Let's not intentionally misconstrue the spirit of our posts with silly little gotchas.

To address your little hang-up: of course there are scenarios where disease detection/treatment takes more resources. As I'm sure you know, there is contention around screening policies for certain types of cancer because outcomes are often worse with screening-- it results in false positives (and hence unnecessary treatment), or treatment of tumors which would not have resulted in premature death/disease, and so on. So not only are more medical resources required but morbidity in the populace increases. On the flip side, I surmise that finding/treating stage 1 cancer is a generally cheaper/simpler endeavor than finding/treating more advanced stages. (Perhaps once you transition to the you're-definitely-going-to-fucking-die stage, things become cheaper again.)

I just enjoyed the whimsical thought that having a doctor (or maybe it was just Steve from nextdoor) explore your asshole (yes, yours specifically) might decrease rates of disease in the population as a whole. I just found that comforting, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You’re a fucking idiot
    This too I find comforting.

I'm clearly late to this 'news' site, but I find it much better for the stress levels when compared with MSM - Babylon Bee

"We are pleased to announce that Johnson and Johnson’s new vaccine formula has passed all of the rigorous safety testing we could do in three days,” an FDA spokesman said. “Plus, it says ‘no more clots’ right there in the name! What could possibly go wrong?”

And this one "When pressed regarding what gives the CDC authority to comment on seat belt usage, they clarified that these were simply recommendations based on the latest scientific research, for the sake of public health. When further asked how exactly a seat belt that's not anchored to anything can protect anyone, they replied with a statement saying "SHUT UP IT'S SCIENCE!"

and finally...The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source for Christian News Satire. GI Genderless Pat

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take The Vaccine – Truth Unmuted
    Dr. Mike Yeadon responded to this article in a message to Anthony Colpo that I’m going to share. This is truly frightening if it becomes reality. His message is as follows:

“This confirms & extends what has been in the published scientific
    Iiterature for over ten years.
    Spike protein has unwanted Biology - it’s not news. Ten years, at least.

So how on earth did FOUR Pharma companies choose this protein?

How come not one scientist in neither one of the four ever noticed this bad choice?

How about the medicines regulators? Are we to believe that they too WERE ALL ASLEEP?

How’s your confidence in medicines regulation now? Mines in the toilet.

I’ve never been so ashamed of my former industry, be it big Pharma or medicines regulators.

Do those who own BioNTech stock know that their investment is a walking time bomb? It WILL GO OFF.

ALL the current emergency use authorised GENE-BASED vaccines possess a fatal design flaw at their very heart.

I now think consideration should be given to withdrawing them from the market.

The authorities ought this very day suspend further roll out in advanced countries, which are so far along in immunising the vulnerable.

Do not expose any others people to these poorly designed & frankly dangerous agents.”

Dr Mike Yeadon