starting strength gym
Page 1270 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2707701170122012601268126912701271127212801320137017702270 ... LastLast
Results 12,691 to 12,700 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Biden DOJ "Actively Considering" Domestic Terrorism Law To Target White Supremacists | ZeroHedge

I wonder how far these "new authorities" would stretch the definition of hate speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take the Vaccine

31 Reasons Why I Won’t Take The Vaccine – Truth Unmuted
    Buddy mate, you already have had vaccines way back when you were a bub, you had shots for Chicken Pox, diphtheria, influenza, hep b, Hib, measles, menigoccocal (a nasty one),mumps, pneumococcal, polio, rotavirus, tetanus probably more than once if you have been bitten by cat, or trod on a rusty nail, whooping cough (that is a nasty one for babies), so there are risks with any medical procedure, even going to dentist. It is a wonder you and me are still alive. I could give you 31 reasons why I don't like driving down the interstate, one of them is the sister-in-law at the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Dr. Mike Yeadon responded to this article in a message to Anthony Colpo that I’m going to share. This is truly frightening if it becomes reality. His message is as follows:

“This confirms & extends what has been in the published scientific
    Iiterature for over ten years.
    Spike protein has unwanted Biology - it’s not news. Ten years, at least.

So how on earth did FOUR Pharma companies choose this protein?

How come not one scientist in neither one of the four ever noticed this bad choice?

How about the medicines regulators? Are we to believe that they too WERE ALL ASLEEP?

How’s your confidence in medicines regulation now? Mines in the toilet.

I’ve never been so ashamed of my former industry, be it big Pharma or medicines regulators.

Do those who own BioNTech stock know that their investment is a walking time bomb? It WILL GO OFF.

ALL the current emergency use authorised GENE-BASED vaccines possess a fatal design flaw at their very heart.

I now think consideration should be given to withdrawing them from the market.

The authorities ought this very day suspend further roll out in advanced countries, which are so far along in immunising the vulnerable.

Do not expose any others people to these poorly designed & frankly dangerous agents.”

Dr Mike Yeadon
    Buddy, is this response in the public? Is there a link?

Quote Originally Posted by zft View Post
    of course there are scenarios where disease detection/treatment takes more resources.
    Imagine thinking that a mad rush for colonoscopies or whatever treatments would be required from folks not getting them enough of them wouldn't create new resources for people getting them.

The medical industry loves when more people need treatments and services. They, like every other market, respond to the demand by expanding services.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Buddy mate, you already have had vaccines way back when you were a bub, you had shots for Chicken Pox, diphtheria, influenza, hep b, Hib, measles, menigoccocal (a nasty one),mumps, pneumococcal, polio, rotavirus, tetanus probably more than once if you have been bitten by cat, or trod on a rusty nail, whooping cough (that is a nasty one for babies), so there are risks with any medical procedure, even going to dentist. It is a wonder you and me are still alive. I could give you 31 reasons why I don't like driving down the interstate, one of them is the sister-in-law at the other end.
    None of this is an argument. It's pure rhetoric aimed at the left end of the IQ bell curve. Too bad it's so effective.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    None of this is an argument. It's pure rhetoric aimed at the left end of the IQ bell curve. Too bad it's so effective.
    And it's not accurate anyway, as well as being different technology, experimental, and attempting to solve a problem that isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
    Buddy, is this response in the public? Is there a link?
    It’s currently on Anthony Colpo’s Telegram account. This is about the only form of social media he uses. You can try this link:

Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

I suggest you go to his website AnthonyColpo.com. Colpo puts in an incredible amount of time and research and his info is top notch. Zero ads and it’s all free.

Look at this shit. The Marxist Fist is approved apparel at the CIA now. Absolutely un-fucking-believable.

Even the "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys" have more balls than our leadership, it seems. If there is any remnant left in the US military, they need to act fast no matter the risk (and no matter how much the media cries nazi-racist-hitler-fascist). Because the only way to deal with this kind of cancer is to physically remove it yesterday.

I think it's finally coming, ladies and gentlemen. There's an imminent chicken and bacon shortage. Thread prices have tripled. There's a projected shortage of tanker drivers.

Don't let your vehicles' tank get below 3/4, double your long-term food buying/dog food/dry stuffs, and if you have magazines and ammunition make sure they're secure and close to your weapons with the rounds already loaded. Buy extra gun lubricant, batteries, rubber bands, 550 cord, etc. as you can afford it. It's summer, so work on your fire starting and try to collect and store some fuel for whatever type you can support. Buy wool socks and polypro underwear now while it's affordable. Get a good knife, some whetstones (I like the Japanese technique for knife sharpening), and learn to sharpen it (Murray Carter has some good information about it here). Might not hurt to have a good axe, saw, or even both. Have a way to haul and boil water.

I'd like to take this time to thank the Marine Corps for the training and thoroughly conditioning my mind to deal with the suck through constant assault with the Big Green Weenie.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Are people like you truly so incredibly stupid as to not realize that there are differences between the Covid-19 shots and any of the other things, most of which we all got as kids and therefore without our consent anyway, you just listed?

It's just incredible that people can say and type this kind of BS as if it is an actual meaningful response.

I'm sure you feel aweful clever writing this, but it proves exactly how poor your risk assement abilities are.

You have a higher chance of dying or being injured on the interstate than from the Kung Flu. And unlike the Civid-19 shots, avoiding the interstate would actually prevent dying or being injured on the interstate from happening.

Instead of your fallacious attempt at an analogy: getting the Covid-19 shot, even if there winds up being no negative side effects, is like avoiding the interstate to prevent dying or being injured on a mile long stretch of road...that isn't the interstate....that never gets traffic other than you....that you only drive during broad daylight....and which has rest stops every 1/4 mile.
    The Pfizer vaccine is different yes and extremely fragile and that is why its needs to be kept at extremely low temperatures, in countries where this is not possible they use a conventional vaccine for cv-19, anyway you can look it up for yourself. You just have to face the reality in this world vaccines have kept many folk from dying of incredibility deadly diseases, whether you agree with vaccinations or not, that is how it is.