starting strength gym
Page 1271 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2717711171122112611269127012711272127312811321137117712271 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,710 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This is absolutely stunning. The CDC is doing vaccine follow up PCR testing with a ct count of <28.

As I said many pages ago, this is how it all ends (after Biden’s spending is done.)

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...estigation.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I think it's finally coming, ladies and gentlemen.
    A country girl can survive.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I think it's finally coming, ladies and gentlemen. There's an imminent chicken and bacon shortage. Thread prices have tripled. There's a projected shortage of tanker drivers.

Don't let your vehicles' tank get below 3/4, double your long-term food buying/dog food/dry stuffs, and if you have magazines and ammunition make sure they're secure and close to your weapons with the rounds already loaded. Buy extra...
    You prepper types are almost as bad as the Covid fanatics. I mean, you’re not as hysterical, but whatever rocks their boat rocks yours too.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    It’s currently on Anthony Colpo’s Telegram account. This is about the only form of social media he uses. You can try this link:

Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

I suggest you go to his website AnthonyColpo.com. Colpo puts in an incredible amount of time and research and his info is top notch. Zero ads and it’s all free.
    Thank you sir. I know of his website but did not know of his Telegram account.

Quote Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
    Thank you sir. I know of his website but did not know of his Telegram account.
    You’re welcome. Lots of great info on his Telegram account. Here’s the latest:

Not only are the COVID 'vaccines' ineffective, they appear to cause the very thing they are supposed to prevent. A consistent pattern of spiking case and death numbers in countries rolling out the vaccines is emerging...Mongolia is an illustrative example. COVID was pretty much a non-issue in the country throughout 2020. On February 23 they rolled out the new poison and, sure enough, cases and deaths started rising markedly a short while later.

Mongolia: the latest coronavirus counts, charts and maps

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You prepper types are almost as bad as the Covid fanatics. I mean, you’re not as hysterical, but whatever rocks their boat rocks yours too.
    Beat me to it. More politely than I would have, but good enough.

What do you mean by "prepper-types"? If I keep 50 rolls of toilet paper and some ammo in stock, do I qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    The Pfizer vaccine is different yes and extremely fragile and that is why its needs to be kept at extremely low temperatures, in countries where this is not possible they use a conventional vaccine for cv-19, anyway you can look it up for yourself. You just have to face the reality in this world vaccines have kept many folk from dying of incredibility deadly diseases, whether you agree with vaccinations or not, that is how it is.
    No, you have to face the reality that you are a fucking moron for conflating what is not a vaccine and doesn't save anyone from shit with actual vaccines that actually do save lives. On top of that you are a dick for trying to portray myself and others as anti-vaccine because we are not making that same stupid mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    How so?

Preppers buy a bunch of potentially unnecessary shit and generally mind their business while the Covid freaks demand that the whole world shut down to avoid a sniffle.

Both may be weirdos, but the difference would be more than degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What do you mean by "prepper-types"? If I keep 50 rolls of toilet paper and some ammo in stock, do I qualify?
    Almost every rural family I know buys in bulk these days. Hell, a good chunk of suburbanites do their shopping at places like Sam's Club.

I doubt any of them contributed to TP shortages because of last spring's shutdowns or every hurricane or major snowstorms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you posted on a message board and sounded like you believed that it was happening in the next 2 weeks, yes. You know what they mean.

starting strength coach development program
    It's going to take longer that 2 weeks, so I'm okay.

This article Transgender women in sport: Are they really a 'threat' to female sport? - BBC Sport continues to fascinate me with its amazing audaciousness.

McKinnon argues there is "no such thing as a level playing field" anyway.

"People can say that cis gender [people whose gender matches that of their birth sex] men are 8-12% stronger than cis gender women, and I'm willing to accept that figure for the sake of argument.

"But we have to recognise that the average difference between men and women is far smaller than between the weakest and strongest woman, or the shortest and tallest woman.

"We permit very tall women to compete against short women in sports that select for tallness like basketball, volleyball or rowing, and we consider that fair. So we permit very large competitive advantages through natural characteristics.

"It also depends on the sport. For sports like cycling, where if you're going uphill you want to be as light as possible but as powerful as possible, someone with a larger skeleton is going to be carrying more weight, which is not helping them."
    Not a single aspect of this is true at any level, but since it appears on the state-run media of the UK, you are expected to just nod in mindless agreement. This is how they work. They set the premise, which is unquestioned, and anyone benighted enough to disagree is dismissed as a dangerous fool. Really, read the whole thing -- it's a study in propaganda, although the editor illustrating the text may have been attempting to insert some logical perspective with his picture of "Hannah" about the tackle the female.