starting strength gym
Page 1274 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2747741174122412641272127312741275127612841324137417742274 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    would have had a better chance of survival if they didn't get the jab.
    "The jab." How sickening, that the language is so easily made to accommodate the propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I think this may have happened, but it wreaks of “my 7 year old hugged me when Chauvin was convicted and said, thanks mom, this means there is racial justice in the world!”
    Hey, it was a simple exchange, about a day ago. I thought it was a good question, which didn’t take America’s existence for granted ( an objective step back). Nothing mawkish about it.

The Bill Gates' "Stop ID 2020" petition has been removed by Change.org.

The petition, with close to 200,000 signatures, has been closed. This ban came directly from Change.org who sent an email stating it violated their TOS.

Whilst Change.org prohibit petitions like 'Stop ID2020', they do allow petitions such as "Cancel the Sun".

In 2014 the Founder of Change.org, Ben Rattray, Received $2.5 Million from Bill Gates.

Fellow petition sites Avaaz.org and SumOfUs.org, meanwhile, have received funding from the openly globalist George Soros.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You guys are just like the conspiracy theorists who get one prediction out of a hundred right and then it’s always “well everyone said xyz was a conspiracy theory, but look at us now”. The same people pushing the Covid fanatic buttons are pushing yours too. It is the same kind of robbery, just rebranded.
    Something something stones something glass houses...

How many times last year did you say Europe was going to back to normal in just a few weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "The jab." How sickening, that the language is so easily made to accommodate the propaganda.
    Good pont, Rip. Aplies to more than just "the jab," actually --->

B-b-b-but, I'm not ANTI-VAXX = just as pathetic as the White, suburban guy quoting objective crime stats while submitting to his woke overlords that HE'S NOT a RACIST (excuse me, I'm a decade late - not a WHITE SUPREMACIST)!!

Seriously, someone do a Lexis-Nexus search on the occurences of "anti-vaxx" in the media since the 70's, even though this opinion has been around at least that long.

Go ahead, share your reluctance on our board about the medical procedures known as covid vaccines, and puff out your chest and boost your credibility by boasting that you've never before even asked to be given informed consent before vaccinating you and yours, but don't desecrate this board of thoughtful analyzers with MSM (psyops??) blather buzzwords. like ANTI-VAXX (BOO !!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "no jab, no job"

Has anyone listened to Peter Attia's most recent podcast? Paul Offit discussing the vaccine etc. Interesting perspective and would be interested in other's opinions on it. The guest thinks Fauci is a genius. So, maybe not a great expert. Or maybe I am wrong, and he is a genius..... That's certainly possible.

I apologize I didn't take notes with timestamps on these long videos, but for those who are interested...

Covid Vaccine-Injured Medical Professionals Speak Out
    - Followup with 3 medical professionals who each had viral videos showing their neurological (?) reactions to the experimental covid injections. The interesting part is how the medical profession is handling them. No doctor will treat them for their "vaccine" injury. They are being treated as a psychological issue..panic disorder. One lady found a doctor who would treat her for "migraines" as long as she doesn't talk about "the vaccine". When another went to the emergency room while convulsing, a doctor told her "This was caused by the vaccine and we're going to get to the bottom of it." She never saw that doctor again. He disappeared. The pharmaceutical company only sends them the same 8 page form to fill out over and over again, and denies that they've seen this before. They each have been contacted by 100 other people with similar injuries asking for help. The ladies take the blame for trusting their leaders/doctors and not doing their own research. They have each taken every vaccine ever offered them during their careers and never had a problem. They thought this was another "vaccine", but now they've done their research and understand it is new, untested technology. Their lives are ruined, they can't work or drive. One says, "It is truly humiliating to depend on your family for bathing at such a young age."

And, yesterday, I heard a kid (maybe 8 years old) excitedly telling his friend that he gets his first vaccine shot at 1pm.

Anyone considering the injection because of being high risk or their job / university requirements, please first listen to the first half of the following video. These doctors are successfully treating covid patients as well as providing prescriptions as weekly or biweekly prophylaxis.

Dr. Syed Haider Discusses COVID Management
    - We learn how these two doctors have been treating their many patients. Dr Haider's first patient was himself. He didn't treat it as it was mild and treatments were not yet know. He ended up with what he called "Long Covid". It's a long but good interview. The short of it is...EARLY treatment with Ivermectin works. He also uses a couple other drugs in his treatments when possible. They share a list of online doctors who will consult and provide prescriptions to Ivermectin, etc for prophylaxis and/or treatment. They provide ongoing teleconferenced consults during treatment. Also, goodrx.com is a useful website to help you buy any prescribed drug (including the covid treatments) very cheaply; it provides coupons for walmart, cvs, etc to drastically reduce the price.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? I think you might be projecting someone else onto me. I'm following market indicators. Inflation IS coming here in the US, and it's finally happening. Fuel shortages have already happened in my local -- I watched gas stations run out. I talk to friends in different industries... the people who deal with ordering, logistics and freight.

How do you think a lot of Texans felt recently during the winter storm? All it takes is one event that buckles the national system. Our entire system is optimized purely around efficiency. What do you think happens once the machine stops? You think it just starts back again? Maybe it does. Maybe it doesn't.

And what I meant earlier by "it" happening was a meaningful and obvious inflation of goods and materials in such a way that businesses can no longer eat the cost and so they pass that onto the customer? What do you think society will be like after two weeks of tripled prices?
    Yeah, there are a lot of "crisis indicators" as I've heard it described in a video I watched. Shortages are definitely popping up now, as my short stint in the labor force recently taught me. They didn't manifest in 2020 while it happened because we just had such a broad surplus to draw from, but a year after they shut the world off it's starting to show up in big ways. Pumping money out into the populace did not help. Reimbursing people for keeping them away from their jobs and businesses was the right thing to do, but keeping them unproductive like that while still throwing value at them is, when it comes to the bottom line, very damaging.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    The guest thinks Fauci is a genius. So, maybe not a great expert. Or maybe I am wrong, and he is a genius..... That's certainly possible.
    Evil genius?

I bet his stock portfolio is doing pretty well right now and there has been an obvious improvement of his social standing among folks the attention whore cares about.

I always laugh when folks talk about how centralized planning never works and the government is nothing but a bunch of morons.

That's only true when you believe that their stated objective are their actual objectives. Elected officials tend to do pretty good even in the shittiest environments they help create with their "bad" planning and "stupid" ideas. One could argue they do better the worse their voters do.

And maybe you could argue that the populace will ultimately turn on them, but no signs that that applies here 'Murica.