starting strength gym
Page 1277 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2777771177122712671275127612771278127912871327137717772277 ... LastLast
Results 12,761 to 12,770 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is good, Satch. Like like Scott Adams's take on it: "In one of the greatest management moves of all time, Basecamp's CEO persuaded all of his most grindingly annoying employees to resign at once."
    __________________________________________________ _

And this in yesterday: New Report sheds light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult, by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review

Note that courageous folks at Medium have already disabled the first link in the story. But these are still up:

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

The paper itself: The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

The new research paper is the equivalent of a hydrogen bomb. It changes everything by confirming what vaccine critics have been theorizing for months but were unable to prove.
    “The fundamental and technological basis –on which all of the vaccines that were distributed in the West– is flawed. We thought that the spike protein would only enter the cells to create antibodies so if you faced the wild virus, it would not latch onto your cells, however, we were wrong. We were wrong because the spike protein in itself, creates disease, and if you inject trillions of them into a human body, there will be manifestations of disease in many cases.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ericw View Post
    Google tracking data used to tie Wisconsin man to U.S. Capitol breach

This is how they get you now. Abram is a good kid but got too curious and didn’t know better to stay away. Now the feds picked him up for just being there, which is bullshit.
    Pretty soon, they'll be picking us up for having wanted to be there.
    Minority Report - 2054 doesn't seem that far away now

And this in yesterday: New Report sheds light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult, by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review

Note that courageous folks at Medium have already disabled the first link in the story. But these are still up:

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

The paper itself: The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness - Salk Institute for Biological Studies

I am not going to get the vaccine, but to be fair what the mRNA encodes is not the virus spike protein for release into the body. From the paper:
    "Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which are very different than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself."

Issues with spike proteins have been known for a long time and the central point of this paper is not that you are injecting trillions of spike proteins in your body (you aren't.) The danger is a non-active SARS CV19 virus can still cause damage due to its spike proteins. This is the central reason behind why the warning flag went up about higher risk for those on blood pressure meds (ACE inhibitors.)

This is why good natural immunity wins.

Would a Shiva or johnst_nhb type comment on this please? Are you able to call bullshit on it?

If this rings true, it's time for me to make a stink with the medical types in my family about their desire to inject my nieces/nephews.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    At first glance this seems pretty cool. But it's pretty disturbing to me that 1/3 of the employees quit over such a silly policy change. My hope is that some other more contentious policy change spurred this mass exodus.

I do like the CEO's point about not being a social impact company. Peter Drucker had similar ideas, I believe.

The second two links are to the same page. The last quote must be from the missing link. Ironically the first link has this line, “ a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which are very different than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.” How did they determine that the spike proteins encoded by the vaccine are “safely” encoded? Wishful thinking?

Apologies the final quote was from the first link.

Are the mRNA viruses actually injecting the spike protein as the author claims? I thought that they were triggering the body to grow the spike protein itself which would seem to explain the “encoded” part. I’m not implying that having your body generate the spike protein is safer, if in fact, the protein itself causes harm. Just trying to clarify the mechanics of the mRNA vaccines.

not sure if anyone posted this yet, but it was good:

Good explanation in the differences between the gene manipulations of the nonvacinnes and actual vaccines as well as the lack of justifications for getting "the jab" which has no evidence whatsoever of actually preventing death vs something like tetanus shots, which have a 50-100% death rate, depending upon the population and a 100% success rate with little to no side effect risks.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    This is interesting but not helpful.
    I think it’s helpful to keep some of this stiff on hand for multiple purposes. It’s easy enough to get, unlike some of the repurposed drugs that doctors refuse to prescribe. Take it for what it’s worth.

Doxycycline and Coronavirus - PlushCare

“In this study, doxycycline was administered early in the course of illness. It was determined that doxycycline has antiviral, cardioprotective, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties; all things that help fight against COVID-19 illness.”

Studies are listed at the bottom of the article.

Also, I don’t know or care if this was covid. I’m not going to get tested. It was some sort of respiratory illness that quickly turned around after taking doxycycline. That's my experience and I suggest getting some of this shit.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Also, I don’t know or care if this was covid. I’m not going to get tested. It was some sort of respiratory illness that quickly turned around after taking doxycycline. That's my experience and I suggest getting some of this shit.
    Why don't you get some ivermectin too?