starting strength gym
Page 1279 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2797791179122912691277127812791280128112891329137917792279 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,790 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024

Some Clarification: There is only one type of spike protein on SARS CoV2, it has 2 sub-units S1 and S2. The news release from Salk misstates that "the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines)". The Pfizer, Moderna, J&J encode for the entire spike protein (see: An overview of spike protein antigen COVID-19 vaccine candidates). The spike protein used in the study from Circulation is the spike protein present on SARS CoV2 - it was expressed using an noninfectious pseudo-virus though and not SARS CoV2. That is a limitation but it does suggest that vaccination with the 3 aforementioned vaccines is a concern for vascular endothelial harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Imagine the astonishment of the prosecution!

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    It's been clear to me for a while that you are too lazy to actually read your own links, so let me help you!
    Alright, child, I'm going to explain this thread one more fucking time to you. I post lots of things here because the state-run media will not. Some of what I post may be over your head, and some of it may even be wrong. But I post it so that you have the opportunity to at least read it and decide for yourself. My bias is obvious, and I may get things wrong from time to time. When I do, enjoy dancing around the smoking ruins, fine with me. But when I'm right, have the goddamn decency to learn something, and to thank us for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Check out starting @11:30 of the video I posted above.

He explains this and compares the ones currently still in the human trials phase to "traditional" vaccines.
    Thanks. His explanation lines up with my rudimentary understanding.

It's been clear to me for a while that you are too lazy to actually read your own links, so let me help you!

1. The revelation that Covid-19 is a "vascular decease" is not a "Hydrogen bomb". To cite the article from SALK: "There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented."

2. The S protein or "Spike protein" is part of the Covid-19 virus. It is not part of the vaccine.

3. The "Hydrogen bomb" research paper from SALK summarizes their results in the following sentence: "Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."
    I fail to figure out exactly what this guy’s problem is.

Here's some freaking nonsense: Rio Rancho runner collapses during cross country competition
    Makes my blood boil. This is child abuse. Putting a mask on an asthmatic cross country runner. Yeah. Makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Medina View Post
    Here's some freaking nonsense: Rio Rancho runner collapses during cross country competition
    Makes my blood boil. This is child abuse. Putting a mask on an asthmatic cross country runner. Yeah. Makes a lot of sense.
    This is both a parenting problem, and a failure to exercise common sense by the kids. High School coaches are what they are. Can't do anything about that but to have no interactions with them.

1. The revelation that Covid-19 is a "vascular decease" is not a "Hydrogen bomb". To cite the article from SALK: "There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented."

2. The S protein or "Spike protein" is part of the Covid-19 virus. It is not part of the vaccine.

3. The "Hydrogen bomb" research paper from SALK summarizes their results in the following sentence: "Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."
    You're clearly not a golfer.

1. The treatments thus far have been for a respiratory affliction, no? What about the ventilators? Do you understand the difference?
    2. Do you understand how the "vaccine" works? They describe it in the paper and the Unz article.
    3. Do you understand that that summary sentence effectively contradicts the other statements and arguments put forth in the rest of the paper?

Shit, did you even bother reading either the Unz article or the paper?

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    not sure if anyone posted this yet, but it was good:

Good explanation in the differences between the gene manipulations of the nonvacinnes and actual vaccines as well as the lack of justifications for getting "the jab" which has no evidence whatsoever of actually preventing death vs something like tetanus shots, which have a 50-100% death rate, depending upon the population and a 100% success rate with little to no side effect risks.
    Thanks for this introducing me to Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, MD. Apparently, he is extremely popular in Germany with the people; unpopular with the Merkel & the medical authorities. Reading the comments of people who follow him closely, they notice the more intense sadness in his eyes in this video. He really believes the mass injection of the world is a horrific catastrophe that will play out over time. Most of his beliefs agree with an underlying theme of this thread: the PCR tests were purposefully cycled up to create a fake pandemic and the "vaccines" are not only unnecessary but also tragically dangerous in the long term.
    ------
    Jonas, did you watch this^ video? All of it? What do you think? If you are convinced Professor Sucharit Bhakdi MD is wrong, could you explain why?

What if he's right? Is it worth the risk to assume he is wrong? For a virus that most people get over in a few days? And, we have very effective treatments for the virus. Or, are you also convinced the treatments we've discussed do not work?

I hope you can convince us all that Dr Bhakdi is wrong. Please do so if you can.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I am not going to get the vaccine, but to be fair what the mRNA encodes is not the virus spike protein for release into the body. From the paper:
    "Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which are very different than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself."

Issues with spike proteins have been known for a long time and the central point of this paper is not that you are injecting trillions of spike proteins in your body (you aren't.) The danger is a non-active SARS CV19 virus can still cause damage due to its spike proteins. This is the central reason behind why the warning flag went up about higher risk for those on blood pressure meds (ACE inhibitors.)

This is why good natural immunity wins.
    I don't think your assertion is completely true. While the mRNA "vaccines" do not directly inject pseudo-spike proteins into your bloodstream, it does not mean that a person does not end up with these pseudo-spike proteins circulating in their bloodstream.

Once the pseudo-spike proteins are produced within cells infected by the "vaccine" (it's also interesting to note that many articles on the subject refer to the cells invaded by the "vaccine" as "vaccinated" rather than truthfully which is to say your cells have been infected) some of the manufactured pseudo-spike proteins are expressed in their entirety on the cell surface while some are segmented into peptides within the cell as part of normal function and those peptides are also expressed on the cell surface. When the immune system reacts and eventually destroys the infected cells, some of those whole pseudo-spike proteins are released into the bloodstream.