starting strength gym
Page 1280 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 2807801180123012701278127912801281128212901330138017802280 ... LastLast
Results 12,791 to 12,800 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I truly did not think it would be this bad... activist juror 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    1. The treatments thus far have been for a respiratory affliction, no? What about the ventilators? Do you understand the difference?
    It's been recognized for a while that COVID-19 is more of a vascular disease. I haven't looked at the SALK paper.

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    I don't think your assertion is completely true. While the mRNA "vaccines" do not directly inject pseudo-spike proteins into your bloodstream, it does not mean that a person does not end up with these pseudo-spike proteins circulating in their bloodstream.

Once the pseudo-spike proteins are produced within cells infected by the "vaccine" (it's also interesting to note that many articles on the subject refer to the cells invaded by the "vaccine" as "vaccinated" rather than truthfully which is to say your cells have been infected) some of the manufactured pseudo-spike proteins are expressed in their entirety on the cell surface while some are segmented into peptides within the cell as part of normal function and those peptides are also expressed on the cell surface. When the immune system reacts and eventually destroys the infected cells, some of those whole pseudo-spike proteins are released into the bloodstream.
    Well, my assertion was completely right.

I'm not getting into how mRNA vaccines are encoded or the etiology of their activity. Your explanation is simply incorrect and borderline nonsensical.

For the record, as stated many pages ago. I believe in mRNA as a potential therapeutic and have invested in a biotech company that is primarily focused on mRNA therapies. I have been a supporter of it as a potential effective therapy for decades based on my experience working with viruses, Immunology and mRNA. But this is my personal view on it and I am totally fine if I am met with disagreement. Doesn't matter, I have satisfied my opinion on my own experience and research. Whether or not mRNA bears out to be a good therapeutic, is irrelevant. I believe it has potential and should be exhausted in R & D.

I need to make this clear: While I believe mRNA has *potential* to be an effective therapeutic, there's a reason it has not been used in a vaccine yet (other than the non-FDA approved "emergency" allowance we have now.) Much more work needs to be done, in addition to the decades of study already. Besides that, I refuse a vaccine for something that is not a fraction of the magnitude of danger we are being told (CV19.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    It's been recognized for a while that COVID-19 is more of a vascular disease. I haven't looked at the SALK paper.
    You ask the average physician or any every-day normie and they’re completely unaware of this.

You ask the average physician or any every-day normie and they’re completely unaware of this.
    And since it contradicts the narrative, they are completely uninterested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

Somebody solve this problem. It’s freaking me out. On the one hand the president isn’t actually 9ft tall. On the other, his honesty and transparency are impeccable .
    Diversity hiring in the photoshop department. Sloppy, sloppy work.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    It's been clear to me for a while that you are too lazy to actually read your own links, so let me help you!

1. The revelation that Covid-19 is a "vascular decease" is not a "Hydrogen bomb". To cite the article from SALK: "There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented."

2. The S protein or "Spike protein" is part of the Covid-19 virus. It is not part of the vaccine.

3. The "Hydrogen bomb" research paper from SALK summarizes their results in the following sentence: "Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."
    This guy is a child and doesn't deserve a seat at the grown-ups table. He either cannot read or cannot understand what he reads.

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    I don't think your assertion is completely true. While the mRNA "vaccines" do not directly inject pseudo-spike proteins into your bloodstream, it does not mean that a person does not end up with these pseudo-spike proteins circulating in their bloodstream.
    There is no pseudo-spike protein. There is a spike protein. There was a pseudo-virus vector in the research study published by Circulation. The mRNA injections code for the transcribing of the actual spike protein on the SARS CoV2. It causes vascular endothelial cell dysfunction and harm, in mice. These are findings that may have human implications.

This is a good forum. The posts inform decent, interested people and the links are helpful. People posting shouldn't muddy the waters by posting about things they don't understand. Seriously, they're aren't many good sources of information left.

Asking your average physician to go against the CDC, the NIH, the AMA, the AOA and their respective state medical boards is a tall order. Those are institutions, that while never perfect, were institutions until recently we all thought we could rely on. Maybe that was always a fantasy. It certainly seems like it was now.

As a physician, wanting to do the right thing is easy. Knowing what the right thing to do is not. If you cannot rely on your professional and specialty organizations for good information, what have you? Spending hours everyday (in your spare time) combing the internet for the latest study, the latest information on the latest treatment isn't easy. Please don't think someone is feeding physicians the correct information and we are refusing to see it. The information (about vaccine effects and safety, about effective treatments like ivermectin, etc) is being deliberately kept from your average physician. It takes a regular, deliberate effort for a physician to pour over the latest data, information, sifting the wheat from the chaff to make sense of the current state of things. And then what? You get the opportunity to stand and share what you know at your monthly physician meeting with your peers and speak with a lone voice in the crowd. Being the innocent in the crowd calling out that the emperor has no clothes isn't as easy as HC Anderson would make it seem.

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    It's been clear to me for a while that you are too lazy to actually read your own links, so let me help you!

1. The revelation that Covid-19 is a "vascular decease" is not a "Hydrogen bomb". To cite the article from SALK: "There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented."

2. The S protein or "Spike protein" is part of the Covid-19 virus. It is not part of the vaccine.

3. The "Hydrogen bomb" research paper from SALK summarizes their results in the following sentence: "Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury."
    To be clear, this guy is an idiot posting as a pseudo-intellectual and should be summarily ignored.

https://media.patriots.win/post/yH1TF0NZ.jpeg

Actual systemic racism that women and non-whites will say absolutely nothing about like usual.

Tucker has summed up everything here. If Fox was aware of this prior to airing, they must be trying to get back some of their demographic that has left them. If Fox did not give the green light on this, Tucker won't have a job much longer.
    Tucker Carlson Tonight FULL 5/5/21 FOX BREAKING NEWS May 5, 21 - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Diversity hiring in the photoshop department. Sloppy, sloppy work.
    And sloppy (fraudulent) journalism

Giant Bidens, Tiny Carters: A Look at Photographic Distortion - The New York Times

The moron author explains that wide angle lenses make the edges of pictures larger (The Biden’s), then explains how they make the center of the picture larger (Carter’s shoes).

THEN she claims that White House press can not alter photos and therefore they didn’t. Meanwhile, the left gushes on the adorable picture.

IMG_0176.jpg