COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 1283

starting strength gym
Page 1283 of 1358 FirstFirst ... 2837831183123312731281128212831284128512931333 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,830 of 13577

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #12821
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    4

    Default

    • starting strength seminar august 2021
    • starting strength seminar october 2021
    • starting strength seminar december 2021
    It is as though a group of 6-year-olds has been given the entire national budget to spend on toys.
    What national budget?

  2. #12822
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,146

    Default

    I've been noticing a really bad effect the mask shit is having on my mind. Not in that just wearing one is messing with me. It's the entire situation, it's making me suspicious of and hateful of everyone around me. I had a mask tattler incident at the gym that got two jackoffs who I've never seen doing anything in the place (so I'm assuming they are either management, or La Fitness "trainers", which are useless) walking around telling people to pull their masks up while lifting. It only happened once, and so I KNOW it was because of a tattler. Someone went to the people working there, and complained because they saw people exercising with their masks pulled down so they could breathe and not suck up toxic levels of CO2. But because of the way this system is setup, I don't know who that person is, neither does anyone else. They are not exposed to the scorn of their peers for their shitty behavior. Because this hasn't happened all but once, I KNOW this fucker is a minority.

    But the majority of the gym is full of people who exercise with the masks on, usually at silly reduced intensities that won't generate any significant adaptation. Because this happens so infrequently, I assume these people aren't pissy about mask wearing, they just don't want to get in trouble themselves. But here's the problem. Because of this anonymous tattler setup, mentally, potentially EVERY one of these neutral people becomes potentially the asshole who brought down the mask police. Now whenever I catch someone giving me a glance while lifting, my brain's immediate impulse is to think that person is some mask tattling asshole who's going to try and fuck with my life.

    I even start to feel that way in other settings. I walk around the grocery seeing other people in masks, and I think, "Is this person some asshole who supports mask mandates?" The truth though, is that these people are a minority, but they are completely insulated from us knowing who they are. And their being protected puts those of us who disagree with them in a paranoid state where everyone we don't know could be one of them. They've encouraged people who line up with their shit agenda to be suspicious of and hateful of a hidden minority in the population ("nazis") for years, but now they've gotten those of us who don't agree to be paranoid of our own hidden-minority enemy. They are making us all hate each other.

  3. #12823
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Exactly. CRT is just communism rebranded for Americans. Communists in the media and entertainment relentlessly brainwashed whites into believing that being "racist" is the greatest of all evils, and then exploited their fear of being called "racist" to mindlessly accept their totalitarianism. If the class stuff didn't work in America, did we really expect them to just pack it up and go home? These people have an impressive ability to adapt to and exploit different environments, and in this case they are just exploiting the weaknesses inherent to a multicultural society. It's a mistake to think they are stupid.

    And now we are in a situation where millions of white people who would literally let civilization collapse over being seen as even the slightest bit "racist". A coerced mass suicide. It's incredible.
    Related: This slide at a STEM conference.

    I hope everyone appreciates how dangerous this is to maintaining a functioning civilization. This has to be challenged. We might save our jobs for a while by keeping our heads down and mouths shut, but we're going to lose everything in the end.

  4. #12824
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    45,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Hurry on this one.

  5. #12825
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I even start to feel that way in other settings. I walk around the grocery seeing other people in masks, and I think, "Is this person some asshole who supports mask mandates?" The truth though, is that these people are a minority, but they are completely insulated from us knowing who they are. And their being protected puts those of us who disagree with them in a paranoid state where everyone we don't know could be one of them. They've encouraged people who line up with their shit agenda to be suspicious of and hateful of a hidden minority in the population ("nazis") for years, but now they've gotten those of us who don't agree to be paranoid of our own hidden-minority enemy. They are making us all hate each other.
    Congratulations, you've discovered the psyop.

    For anyone who would like a better understanding of how easy it is to manipulate people indirectly (and with plausible deniability), these books are a must: Influence by Cialdini, Pre-suasion by Cialdini, and Propaganda by Jacques Ellul. Once you see this stuff, you can't un-see it.

    What's even scarier is there are people in military psychological operations who fully understand what is going on, and they seem to be perfectly fine with it.

  6. #12826
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I've been noticing a really bad effect the mask shit is having on my mind. Not in that just wearing one is messing with me. It's the entire situation, it's making me suspicious of and hateful of everyone around me. I had a mask tattler incident at the gym that got two jackoffs who I've never seen doing anything in the place (so I'm assuming they are either management, or La Fitness "trainers", which are useless) walking around telling people to pull their masks up while lifting. It only happened once, and so I KNOW it was because of a tattler. Someone went to the people working there, and complained because they saw people exercising with their masks pulled down so they could breathe and not suck up toxic levels of CO2. But because of the way this system is setup, I don't know who that person is, neither does anyone else. They are not exposed to the scorn of their peers for their shitty behavior. Because this hasn't happened all but once, I KNOW this fucker is a minority.

    But the majority of the gym is full of people who exercise with the masks on, usually at silly reduced intensities that won't generate any significant adaptation. Because this happens so infrequently, I assume these people aren't pissy about mask wearing, they just don't want to get in trouble themselves. But here's the problem. Because of this anonymous tattler setup, mentally, potentially EVERY one of these neutral people becomes potentially the asshole who brought down the mask police. Now whenever I catch someone giving me a glance while lifting, my brain's immediate impulse is to think that person is some mask tattling asshole who's going to try and fuck with my life.

    I even start to feel that way in other settings. I walk around the grocery seeing other people in masks, and I think, "Is this person some asshole who supports mask mandates?" The truth though, is that these people are a minority, but they are completely insulated from us knowing who they are. And their being protected puts those of us who disagree with them in a paranoid state where everyone we don't know could be one of them. They've encouraged people who line up with their shit agenda to be suspicious of and hateful of a hidden minority in the population ("nazis") for years, but now they've gotten those of us who don't agree to be paranoid of our own hidden-minority enemy. They are making us all hate each other.
    This is precisely why I do not wear a mask when I go in the store. I am not going to contribute to the illusion. It only works because people go along with it. People will rationalize that everyone else is doing it and they donít want to stand out. With this thinking it will never end. All that matters is the truth. Which is that masking has, at the very best, a negligible effect at preventing the spreading of airborne contagions. Some have argued to me that it makes some people uncomfortable if I am not masked. I always counter that wearing a mask makes me uncomfortable, and nobody seems to give a shit about my comfort. Why am I obligated to care about their comfort?

  7. #12827
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    What's even scarier is there are people in military psychological operations who fully understand what is going on, and they seem to be perfectly fine with it.
    The people in military psychological operations came up with at least 50 percent of this bullshit.

  8. #12828
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,910

    Default

    They want you to take the vaccine. So this guy takes the vaccine.


    The real way to take the jab - LewRockwell

  9. #12829
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Ö

    I even start to feel that way in other settings. I walk around the grocery seeing other people in masks, and I think, "Is this person some asshole who supports mask mandates?" The truth though, is that these people are a minority, but they are completely insulated from us knowing who they are. And their being protected puts those of us who disagree with them in a paranoid state where everyone we don't know could be one of them. They've encouraged people who line up with their shit agenda to be suspicious of and hateful of a hidden minority in the population ("nazis") for years, but now they've gotten those of us who don't agree to be paranoid of our own hidden-minority enemy. They are making us all hate each other.
    Dead nuts accurate.

    Our culture has been boot-stomped while it was already down.

    Just saw Cavuto interview Francis Collins about masks and vaccines. There is wild abandon in Collins enthusiasm for the vaccine, and blind faith in masks. He sounds disconnected; Cavuto seemed frustrated with him.

    I donít suspect Collins of foul play, just intoxicated with the feeling of finally being relevant.

    However, he could also be covering for a brutally guilty conscience over the gain-of-function research he and Fauci funded, which probably started this disaster.

  10. #12830
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    204

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    'Murica's finest fighting her greatest threat: whitey.

    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...F%3Fid%3D62212

    Wow. And the guy with the bat who's retreating, Michael Isaacs, gets arrested.

    My best friend told me he wanted to go to DC on January 6th but wouldn't have brought his wife and kids because, well, leftists, and ultimately did not go because things like Charlottesville and the NYC arrests and prosecutions of Proud Boy Protectors foreshadowed for him what would come to be.

    What a lovely country to choose to live in, be subservient to (pay taxes), and cede land to the infiltrator leaders of (giving up city territory to retreat to countryside and 'burbs). I don't think this solution of downplaying the severity of cultural rot and isolating into communities has played out well. We do, after all, live on the perimeters of, if not within, enemy territory!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •