starting strength gym
Page 1290 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 2907901190124012801288128912901291129213001340139017902290 ... LastLast
Results 12,891 to 12,900 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    My cousins in Italy got both rounds of theirs way before any of us stateside did, despite them not living in the United States for 20+ years.

Meanwhile, the landscaping work we contracted for is delayed because the contractor is waiting on delivery of paver stones. The production yards are backed up because they can't find enough staff to work.
    This is like living in Croatia, even before Covid. I've had a suspicion for a while that the point of the whole charade is to get you guys in the West used to living and working conditions like we've had for the past twenty years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Scientific American has agreed with major news outlets worldwide to start using the term “climate emergency” in its coverage of climate change

COVID fear narrative finally losing steam? Time to transition to the next planned crisis: Climate emergency?

Or will it be a Cyber Plandemic? I'm seeing signs of both in the matrix.

Now I know why getting old sucks: the bullshit becomes painfully obvious.
    It looks like 1973 here all over again: lines at every gas pump today due to a "cyber attack on the petro pipeline company". Some stations are already empty.
    Was the Texas grid cyber attack a practice round?
    (This is why I chose diesel years ago....no line whatsoever today).

Anyway, Just sayin'...could be the beginning of a fun cyber summer....leading to our desperate cries for internet IDs or some other 5,000 page "patriot act" that was magically already written. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    And this is another great demonstration of why discussion is pointless with these scumbags:
    I remember when Jimmy Kimmel was on The Man Show wearing a fat suit, pretending to be Oprah Winfrey losing a vibrator in her vagina.

How times have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    I remember when Jimmy Kimmel was on The Man Show wearing a fat suit, pretending to be Oprah Winfrey losing a vibrator in her vagina.

How times have changed.
    Girls jumping on trampolines... the good days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It will be interesting to see lawsuits start flying. Many universities are stating that they are going to require students to get the jab. If you are told you have to do this by an employer or school and you have these type of reactions, you would have cause to go after these institutions.

I wonder if the shield of immunity from liability that was given to the big pharmaceutical companies will eventually be pierced.

Hard to overstate the ‘diabolical dumbness’ of Sarah Silverman’s rant - YouTube
    Sky News host Rita Panahi says it’s almost impossible to overstate how diabolically dumb Sarah Silverman’s rant was scolding people for saying women’s sport should be for women.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Hard to overstate the ‘diabolical dumbness’ of Sarah Silverman’s rant - YouTube
    Sky News host Rita Panahi says it’s almost impossible to overstate how diabolically dumb Sarah Silverman’s rant was scolding people for saying women’s sport should be for women.
    My Statement to the Committee on Texas HB 4042

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    It will be interesting to see lawsuits start flying. Many universities are stating that they are going to require students to get the jab. If you are told you have to do this by an employer or school and you have these type of reactions, you would have cause to go after these institutions.

I wonder if the shield of immunity from liability that was given to the big pharmaceutical companies will eventually be pierced.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis is Filing Massive Lawsuit Against CDC for Economic Damage to Florida Businesses - Becker News

It would be hard to find a better candidate for 2024 than DeSantis. Thus assumes we're having presidential elections in the future.

Disclose.tv on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Queen of England to announce she hates blacks and doesn't want to host the MLB all star game.

Also is a sly admission of the failure of US election.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Disclose.tv on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Queen of England to announce she hates blacks and doesn't want to host the MLB all star game.
    This is a good one along the same lines: White Liberals Watch In Amazement As Black Man Acquires ID | The Babylon Bee