starting strength gym
Page 1292 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2927921192124212821290129112921293129413021342139217922292 ... LastLast
Results 12,911 to 12,920 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Honestly, Desantis needs to stay in Florida. It will be the states, and not the federal government, who provide leadership and continuity going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Dr Zelenko:
    According to this NEJM study

829 completed pregnancies.
    700 got vaccine in 3rd trimester
    129 got vaccine before 3rd trimester

Out of 829 pregnancies only 129 of patients got the vaccine before the 3rd

Let us compare statistics of 1st and 2nd trimester pregnancies

So 104 spontaneous abortions (loss of pregnancies before 20 weeks) happened in 129 women who got vaccinated before the 3rd trimester
    Gilead, I assume this is a copy paste, but these numbers seem slightly off from what I see in the study. Can you confirm? Also, is it possible that a large number of those who received the dose prior to the 3rd trimester had not yet completed pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Read this aloud.
    It's hard to muster sympathy for a young woman who would endanger her child by injecting an experimental "vaccine" during pregnancy. But if these numbers are correct, that is damning.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Honestly, Desantis needs to stay in Florida. It will be the states, and not the federal government, who provide leadership and continuity going forward.
    You're right. That was me thinking the old way. The federal government is compromised beyond salvage.

Well worth watching or listening to!

- YouTube

We are very honored to present this interview of Dr Vladimir Zelenko, the father of outpatient treatment for COVID-19 in North America. Dr Zelenko shares his own experience with COVID-19 as a patient, as he is recovering from a severe form of the disease with only one lung. He also talks about his cancer and how he was able to go through this dramatic episode of his life. Then, he presents his perspectives about outpatient treatment as practiced today and the evolution of the pandemic, among other topics.

Rand Paul, Fauci again spar over COVID origins, controversial Wuhan lab | Fox News

Rand Paul, Fauci again spar over COVID origins, controversial Wuhan lab

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Well worth watching or listening to!

- YouTube

We are very honored to present this interview of Dr Vladimir Zelenko, the father of outpatient treatment for COVID-19 in North America. Dr Zelenko shares his own experience with COVID-19 as a patient, as he is recovering from a severe form of the disease with only one lung. He also talks about his cancer and how he was able to go through this dramatic episode of his life. Then, he presents his perspectives about outpatient treatment as practiced today and the evolution of the pandemic, among other topics.
    Thank you. I watched every second and am very moved.

I hope, when I grow up, I can be a fraction as rational.

I'm hearing reports of a full of partial shutdown of the I-40 river bridge over the Mississippi at Memphis. Which would cause a tremendous amount of backup at a time when that very infrastructure will be under strain trying to transport fuel from Texas due to the pipeline being down. Who could have foreseen that an aging infrastructure would fail us in a vulnerable time?

But, no... tell me again how I'm an asshole for having a few months of food, a couple of thousand rounds of ammo, and a way to boil water.

I think I'll see if dad wants to help me build rabbit hutches next week.

Will wonders never cease, NYT's criticizes the CDC over it's "less than 10 percent” of Covid-19 transmission was occurring outdoors."
    The Morning: A misleading C.D.C. number

Not sure how to make that a readable link, but it works on my computer

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    However, to make the argument that medicine (at large) is worse now than the past is in the same derangement space as claiming American racism problems are worse.
    Based upon what?

Where are medical outcomes better than 30 or so years ago Satch is referencing?

I am inclined that they are better in some areas, but I think of things like the podcast Rip did on cancer treatments, which had data showing that there's a null benefit overall to a lot of it based on the actual data vs the advertising.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I'm hearing reports of a full of partial shutdown of the I-40 river bridge over the Mississippi at Memphis. Which would cause a tremendous amount of backup at a time when that very infrastructure will be under strain trying to transport fuel from Texas due to the pipeline being down. Who could have foreseen that an aging infrastructure would fail us in a vulnerable time?

But, no... tell me again how I'm an asshole for having a few months of food, a couple of thousand rounds of ammo, and a way to boil water.

I think I'll see if dad wants to help me build rabbit hutches next week.
    True. All the lanes across the bridge are shut down. That bridge is a main artery not only across the river but across the country. The cracks on the bottom side so they had closed it to boat traffic as well. Traffic is backed up for miles. They are saying a week. If they say a week then you can count on at least 2 if not more. "They" are never honest in estimations, estimations are for purposes of managing the public reaction not accuracy.