starting strength gym
Page 1294 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 2947941194124412841292129312941295129613041344139417942294 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,940 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Why is Whitmer ordering a pipeline running through Michigan to be shut down no later than May 12? The company that runs the pipeline seems to be ignoring her. Everything going on right now is bizarre almost beyond belief. The Suez Canal thing was almost certainly not accidental either, btw.

I think what we're witnessing is low key warfare that is trying to stay invisible to public scrutiny. Kinda like mommy and daddy fighting right up until their kid enters the room, at which point they pretend everything is normal. "The broken glass? Oh, mommy just dropped a dish."
    These little pecks at the whole economy obviously have added up. What could be the purpose?

__________________________________________________ ____

BOMBSHELL REPORT: The Government was Wrong!! The NYT printed it anyway!!!! Ground News - CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I'm not a conspiracy theory kinda fellow, but something about this is terribly coincidental. A specific pipeline is attacked while they simultaneously discovered a condition on the femoral artery of Mississippi bridges requiring that river and road traffic be halted. The I-40 is the newer of the two, so I wonder what disaster might befall the I-55. I also wonder if a daring individual with a suitably capable drone platform could get close enough to perform a visual inspection.

I ALSO wonder how this affects chicken and rice exports from the region. Riceland in Northeast Arkansas is the largest exporter of rice in the world, I believe. Tyson, Peco, Ozark Mountain Poultry and others operate throughout the northern parts of the state, Mississippi, and I think Missouri.

All while federal policies seemed singularly focused on collapsing the economy of the entire world. Good. I've said before: it will need to be sufficiently painful for people to learn anything. Maybe we'll get to stick around long enough see if it was conspiracy or idiocy that caused them to incinerate paradise.
    Living in the area, it’s hard to assign to conspiracy what idiocy is clearly capable of doing. Since we have made everything idiot proof, nature has had no choice but to build some of the strongest, most potent idiots ever.

I’m fairly familiar with metal fatigue and corrosion. I just saw very good, high resolution pics of the crack. It’s pretty obvious to me that it’s a fatigue crack. The pattern is very distinct. Sometimes the formation of these things can go unnoticed unless sophisticated testing, like eddy current inspections, are done. Shit happens. If it vibrates and is under load, something will eventually give way. It actually isn’t that uncommon, and I suspect the location of the truss may have more to do with the closure than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    BOMBSHELL REPORT: The Government was Wrong!! The NYT printed it anyway!!!! Ground News - CDC risk of coronavirus transmission outdoors greatly exaggerated, bombshell report finds
    As long as we are all getting along, I should let everyone know I’ve never benched over 500lbs.

Bridges fatigue, just like all physical structures. This is not terribly BOMBSHELL. The "Nation's Crumbling Infrastructure" has been a trope for decades. And if you're just going to jerk $3 trillion out of your ass -- money that doesn't actually exist -- I can't think of a better place to spend it than fixing roads and bridges, structures we all depend upon to get to work.

But that's not really what they're doing here, is it?

Bridges fatigue, just like all physical structures. This is not terribly BOMBSHELL. The "Nation's Crumbling Infrastructure" has been a trope for decades. And if you're just going to jerk $3 trillion out of your ass -- money that doesn't actually exist -- I can't think of a better place to spend it than fixing roads and bridges, structures we all depend upon to get to work.

But that's not really what they're doing here, is it?
    Agreed on the infrastructure. I think what’s interesting is that since COVID began, the world’s supply chain has been precariously jeopardized by the slightest deviation to the norm. Just in the last six weeks: Suez Canal, gas pipeline hackers, and now bridge cracks. All those events have led to overly sensitive supply chain problems.

“We” have created the largest supply chain shortage in human history and every mishap further jeopardizes it. In a pre-COVID era, this bridge crack would just be a blurb on the evening news. Now, it has potential to cause major issues - possibly worldwide.

It’s always been said that one of America’s greatest strengths was its ability to mobilize.... and we can’t do that very well right now, can we?

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Modern Christians are too feminized to mount a proper Crusade.
    You could have a listen to this Californian Pastor from LA, I don't think they could be called "feminine" in their response to covid restrictions imposed on them by the LA health department.

The State of the Church: An Interview with John MacArthur - YouTube

Evidence destroyed by Maricopa County before delivery.

https://media.patriots.win/post/XsYYT9Hb.jpeg

I believe the program shown is an undelete program that recovers deleted files from a hard drive. Files aren't actually removed from the drive when you "delete" stuff. The disk sectors are simply marked as unused in the file system and if nothing else reuses the sectors, the data remains and can be recovered.

Also the "bleaching" of hard drives involving Hillary Clinton a few years ago was talking about using software called Bleachbit that I believe just overwrites hard drives sectors with zeros several times in an attempt to ensure no data can be recovered.

We are being ritually humiliated. There's good reason we don't have examples of long prospering civilizations whose highest values were xenophilia and gay sex.

starting strength coach development program
    These little pecks at the whole economy obviously have added up. What could be the purpose?
    Great reset.