starting strength gym
Page 1296 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2967961196124612861294129512961297129813061346139617962296 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,960 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Hey All,
    Has anything been brought up about the vaccinated shedding spike proteins and is this an issue?

8.3.1 talks about reporting woman that come in contact with vaccinated people. They call it environmental exposure, inhalation or skin contact. Am I reading this right? That means vaxed people could be shedding something? Any further reading you might know about would be appreciated.

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/...r_BioNTech.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Doesn't look like the term Global Warming can work why don't we call it "Climate Change". That way we can perpetuate the fear and justify the incursions on our rights and liberties!

Joe doesn't actually say anything he's not told to say. The people running the executive now are seriously overplaying their hand. They have placed themselves in direct conflict with several governors, and with millions of individuals who will gladly point out that there is yet another choice.

Is a tyrant that everybody ignores really a tyrant?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Latest dispatch from whichever Deep State spook runs Biden's twitter account:

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

The choice is yours.

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm surprised by how aggressive this is. They want people to snap.
    They can all continue to go fuck themselves.

No mask or jab for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Hey All,
    Has anything been brought up about the vaccinated shedding spike proteins and is this an issue?

8.3.1 talks about reporting woman that come in contact with vaccinated people. They call it environmental exposure, inhalation or skin contact. Am I reading this right? That means vaxed people could be shedding something? Any further reading you might know about would be appreciated.

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/...r_BioNTech.pdf
    This would turn out to be incredibly ironic if the "unvaccinated" need to avoid catching something from the "vaccinated". They should all probably just stay indoors. You know, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Doesn't look like the term Global Warming can work why don't we call it "Climate Change". That way we can perpetuate the fear and justify the incursions on our rights and liberties!
    The term "glowbull warming" has been dropped years ago. Many climatologists now use "climate change", so when we get sudden cold snaps and heat waves they lump it all now in the climate change basket. Most folks don't know that we experience "climate change" daily, it is called weather. I have lived through, droughts, floods, heatwaves, wildfires, storms and that was back in the 50's.

There is a big hot burning thing in the sky that influences our weather, it is called the sun and because the earth is on a 23.5 degrees tilt so we get seasons, some times our summers are dry and hot and sometimes our winters are mild, last winter we had some of the coldest days on record. Because of "climate change" NSW Australia is going to speed billions on solar energy, wind and batteries. With your John Kerry however speeding around the world in his private jet to sell the "Green new deal" we can all rest peacefully and go out and buy more solar panels.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? I think you might be projecting someone else onto me. I'm following market indicators. Inflation IS coming here in the US, and it's finally happening. Fuel shortages have already happened in my local -- I watched gas stations run out. I talk to friends in different industries... the people who deal with ordering, logistics and freight.
    How do you think a lot of Texans felt recently during the winter storm? All it takes is one event that buckles the national system. Our entire system is optimized purely around efficiency. What do you think happens once the machine stops? You think it just starts back again? Maybe it does. Maybe it doesn't.
    And what I meant earlier by "it" happening was a meaningful and obvious inflation of goods and materials in such a way that businesses can no longer eat the cost and so they pass that onto the customer? What do you think society will be like after two weeks of tripled prices?
    Some of these posts look much different after a week.
    You were proven paranoid about that gasoline....you should just wait until the pipline shuts down, then panick and fill plastic bags with gas like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Paxton writes strongly worded letters like a true Republican, but will he actually take action and do his job?
    If he intended to do his job, he would have done it then. He refused.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    ..the question is raised: Who is running this fucking clown show of a country? What happens when China decides it wants Taiwan, or when Putin wants the Ukraine? Will they be extra scared of the little girl with 2 mommies in the Army? Because of her superior strength? Will they give us "extra time" because the bridge over the Mississippi is closed for repairs? Because the DoD is more concerned with Climate Change than killing people and breaking things? That the nation is paralyzed by the fear of contracting what may be their shitty bioweapon that has a 99.991% survival rate?

They have already won. The glimmers of hope are not glimmering brightly enough.

If China invades Taiwan, the US will do nothing.
    The US will arm Taiwan, but not fight for Taiwan.
    This decision was made during the Bush administration.

The propaganda machine is still trying very very hard to drive a wedge between the people of the United States and Russia.
    The "pipeline attack" looks manufactured to me: Those Russians every time! And climate change! And they used Crypto currency, which now must be heavily regulated!

Can you imagine the reaction if Russia began conducting naval drills in the Gulf of Mexico, deploying troops to fight in Central America and sending arms to neighbouring countries, like Puerto Rico... or Cuba?
    Biden administration announces $125M military aid package for Ukraine
    U.S. considers more weapons shipments to Ukraine amid Russian buildup - POLITICO
    Ukraine, U.S. conduct joint naval drills in Black Sea - Xinhua | English.news.cn
    At U.S. troops''' stronghold in Syria, a question of staying - Los Angeles Times

Biden's handlers are following the Nikolay Krushchev playbook.

Russia is an ally and friend of the people of the United States; it is an enemy of the Biden Regime.
    I am gaining more and more respect for Putin's skills as a statesman.

This is how small children are breathing under their masks.

We are going to pay for allowing this shit.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You were proven paranoid about that gasoline
    You know, I spent 26 years thinking my husband was paranoid. It's ok, I understood it. Didn't mind it. Often got a chuckle at it. Participated as much as I could. But at heart, I thought he was paranoid. A couple months after he died lockdown hit and I proceeded to use a lot of what he taught me over those 26 years. Had I needed it, had the threat been real, I'd have even been decently set on medical supplies and masks of all sorts, too. As it was, I had the skills and knowledge to be able to grieve his loss in peace rather than run around worrying about providing for the kid I still have at home in a lockdown situation. I wish I could have absorbed more. As conditions change I don't have to be a scared middle aged widow who's reliant on the government or city services for things. I can adapt and prepare.

It's gonna look like paranoia until you need it and at that point it's too late.
    It's also a lot to have to learn on the fly. Prepping isn't just stocking ammo or buying a generator. It's being able to live on your own in a potentially dangerous situation. There is literally no reason why everyone shouldn't be doing that to the extent of their ability.