starting strength gym
Page 1297 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2977971197124712871295129612971298129913071347139717972297 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,970 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    HOW PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCIES ARE MANUFACTURING UNCERTAINTY ABOUT EARLY COVID-19 THERAPEUTICS?AND WHY - YouTube
    FLCCC Weekly Update May 12, 2021.

In this episode, Dr. Pierre Kory, Chief Medical Officer of the FLCCC Alliance, discusses the ways that public health organizations are manipulating scientific data on early COVID-19 therapeutics in order to sow uncertainty; and why they are doing it.
    Gilead, thanks for all your links. This ^ one is perfectly timed for me as it's been a frustrating few days.

Fact: According to all my local pharmacies, the NC Pharmacy Board recently dictated that pharmacies in NC cannot fill prescriptions of Ivermectin or HCQ for covid19...treatment OR prophylaxis.

I wonder why the Pharmacy Board isn't equally concerned about the experimental injections' safety and efficacy?

Welcome to...

Nice to see a governor stand up for gym
    owners: https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/s...660952580?s=20

Typical local government overreach, but not surprising coming from Broward county.

Ummm. If this is true it explains the inexplicable about why the FBI has gone dark on this whole thing.

Of course it won’t matter (if true) because, you know, trump supporter dead = good.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Some of these posts look much different after a week.
    You were proven paranoid about that gasoline....you should just wait until the pipeline shuts down, then panic and fill plastic bags with gas like everybody else.
    This entire year, as an analyst, has been like free climbing alone in the mountains. I am the sort of dyslexic where my brain is good at 3D problems, critical thinking and connecting multiple disparate bits of information. It's like a wood chipper that never shuts off, and it's happy to constantly ingest information. But I am no one special, and I am just one flawed soul.

I have never been correct so often for so long, and also never more disappointed to be so. I have done nothing that anyone with a decent capacity for reason and who is paying sufficient attention to reality isn't fully capable of repeating. In fact, I imagine many, many people have, and many of them have likely surpassed me. We just haven't heard about them because the internet isn't a battleground anymore. It's like the future where Skynet has taken over already and the surface world is robot kill teams and the dead or dying.

If I can make one sweeping prediction, though, it's that this is not the end. It is the end of what we knew and the comfort we were all used to -- even those of us who voluntarily subjected ourselves to hardships. The federal government and greater society is like a garden that's almost completely overwhelmed by blight, infestation and rot. Now is the time to pick out the things you love and set them aside. Safeguard them. Because what may come next will likely be a reckoning, and the whole garden will likely need to burn before it can be replanted.

I think this comes from getting out in the world at arms' length and building up your families and communities. Set a new garden in that foundation. Be active in your local and state governments, because that's your last hope to make the system work. We need a Ron Desantis and Kristi Noem in every office, and you may need to be that for yourself and even by yourself.

Blessed are (those with the discipline of war horses), for they will inherit the earth.
    -Matt. 5:5

Get beyond love and grief; exist for the good of man.
    -Miyamoto Musashi

Roll up your sleeve, lose a leg.

A former taekwondo champion who had his leg amputated weeks after receiving the covid vaccination has vowed to battle back.

In the same article, the psychopathic Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation insists, "The benefits of getting a vaccination outweigh the risks."

Oh well, at least he got a free donut.

Stamford man vows to battle back after losing his leg weeks after receiving AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccination

Freedom, Great Reset and Democracy - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They have already won. The glimmers of hope are not glimmering brightly enough.
    It does appear that china has the global upper hand China to post 5,000 troops in Iran to protect massive investment. Iranians protest: “We’re not for sale” - DEBKAfile

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Russia is an ally and friend of the people of the United States; it is an enemy of the Biden Regime.
    The constant harping about Russia from the usual suspects (as well as some other things I've come across) makes me think that this may very well be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by RJPinAZ View Post
    Feel good story of the day. I was at the grocery store, maskless, heading to the exit. A guy walks in with his mask under his chin. He's about to reluctantly pull it up over his mouth and nose when he glances in my direction. We make eye contact and he then pulls the mask completely off. We exchange small knowing nods. It was awesome.
    Haha. Same thing happened to me. I go in maskless and a guy sees me and takes off his mask and says "I like your style."

starting strength coach development program
    I suppose if you make a new pill with one of Ivermectins mechanisms of action that leaves the option to make 3 other different pills using the other mechanisms of action that IVR has. That's what I call a good business model.
    Sixty healthy adults in Belgium and US first in the world to take new Pfizer Covid pill - CityAM