starting strength gym
Page 1299 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 2997991199124912891297129812991300130113091349139917992299 ... LastLast
Results 12,981 to 12,990 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Tom, are you suggesting that the US Military under the leadership of Joe Biden is capable of defending Taiwan against China? They couldn't defend Taiwan against Zimbabwe. And China might fire him if we tried.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1392688483148341250
    Despite Promises, USS Ford Heads To Shock Trials With 4 Broken Elevators

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    This is low budget propaganda. Don't be like them posting this shit.

P.S., babies hang out with their mouths open and tongues flailing without masks.
    Low budget propaganda works. The tomb stone of conservatism will read "We lost everything, but we did it peacefully and with honor."

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    But Rip it's only the Western countries (and China) reqiring the kids to muzzle themselves. Is that really who needs to be kicked out of the gene pool?
    I can't speak for China, but as far as the West goes, other than the red states in the US, sure. The point however, is how far down the chicken shit hole the world has descended. Twenty years ago, you didn't stand a chance of convincing parents to muzzle the kids. They never would have tried. Now you got all those pussies panicking about kids "bringing the virus home".

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Twenty years ago, you didn't stand a chance of convincing parents to muzzle the kids. They never would have tried. Now you got all those pussies panicking about kids "bringing the virus home".
    Yeah. Fuck the little kids and their mental and physical health, just don't make me sick with the deadly COVID-19 pandemic virus.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Low budget propaganda works. The tomb stone of conservatism will read "We lost everything, but we did it peacefully and with honor."
    So you’d rather the tombstone of the leftists read “Haha, we actually won”?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

Yup. Can you all share some of the Covidopaganda that has been so effective at pussifying all us Americans? At my trip to the embassy I noticed all the signs said "face coverings," which is how I was going to justify, had anyone actually approached me about wearing NOTHING on my face, the scarf that I would have pulled up, slightly.

Here are some samples of the propaganda in Moscow:

This is a nice, new terminal at the self-checkout that I also have to cover up, like the cameras at ATMs once all the banks last summer started heavily pushing the option of using biometrics to log in. This doozy is offering to let you pay through your face - I thought only China had stuff like this widespread, but I guess Rusia now also is a testing ground for all the New Shit that can be pushed onto the serfs:
    Moscow CoronaPropaganda - WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 11.44.45 PM.jpg
    It says "We know each client by their face."

This cutesy propaganda poster tells you the correct ("pravilno") and incorrect ("nepravilno") kinds of masks that can be worn:
    Moscow CoronaPropaganda WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 11.44.45 PM.jpg
    The hashtags at the bottom say "public transport against the virus" and "we're depriving its crowns (spikes)."

And this last public disinfo poster tells us that "Covid-19 is, just as before, still in our city";
    "the risk of getting infected remains the same";
    "Make the balanced decision - get vaccinated!";
    "Where & how you can get vacccinated":
    BLAH BLAH BLAH
    Moscow CoronaPropaganda - WhatsApp Image 2021-05-14 at 11.44.44 PM.jpg

quite pathetic and low-budget, no?

what covidiot propaganda can you share from your corners of this Brave New World?

So, tell me again why you guys mask up so frequently, and with those medical masks, no less?
    I live by rules, one of them is that if one goes into another's place you show them respect or else don't go there. I do my best not to go places that are sticklers for the masks and for the most part that works. Even in Democrat ruled Jackson I've managed to find at least one business in almost every category that isn't on board with the bullshit. But on the rare occasion I have to venture into a mask zone, I respect the rules that business owner has laid out. Mainly, because I demand the same respect at my place. I wear a surgical mask because I don't want to in any way give the impression this is normal or accepted. Many women have masks that match outfits or are sparkly or whatever. It's become an accessory. I refuse to do that. A mask is not an accessory, it's a muzzle.

And as for the coming electricity and natural gas shortages, remember that those huge, old stone ovens (pechka in Russian) do a damn good job heating a home, and can be built in modern homes (at least, over here).
    There's a dude, Max Egorov, pretty sure he's Russian- does a lot of DIY, living off the land/bushcraft type stuff. He's got some really good You Tube videos for anyone interested.

Jenni I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's death not too long ago. That must've been so rough - emotionally, physically, financially, in evdry imaginable way - and I imagine that not a day goes by that you don't think about it. If it helps at all, try remembering that there really is a plan to all of this, and so I'd bet there's some life lesson to be learned for you or your child in his death, that in the end will make you both stronger! My dad was killed at 63 in early 2019 and sometimes I wonder if that wasn't a blessing in diguise, that he hasn't had to witness or go through all of this intentional madness!!
    Sorry again for your loss.
    Thanks. Yeah, it's been fucking rough. Lost my best friend and training partner shortly before the hubby and then shortly after my beloved hound dog died of liver cancer. It's been a messed up year. But you know, what can you do? Be grateful for the good times and embrace the suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Twenty years ago, you didn't stand a chance of convincing parents to muzzle the kids. They never would have tried. Now you got all those pussies panicking about kids "bringing the virus home".
    Not only that, but there's a whole group of moms bitching about how they are scared to take their kids out anywhere because people are unmasking without having to show proof of being vaccinated. I really worry about those kids. How much of their childhood are their hypochondriac mothers going to steal from them? I mean, damn, how have we raised kids since the dawn of time without masks? It's not like children have immune systems or anything.

Speaking of the children......https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...04549675393033 Lord have mercy, I'd be in jail if I was that boy's mom.

what covidiot propaganda can you share from your corners of this Brave New World?
    I like this one for how it manages to be so sinister and childish at the same time.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Speaking of the children......https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...04549675393033 Lord have mercy, I'd be in jail if I was that boy's mom.
    How does this nasty fat whore have a job where she gets to be around other people? Is it that easy to be a teacher?

Maybe she should be vaccinated: The Deadly COVID-19 Vaccine Coverup — Virginia Stoner Writing & Art