starting strength gym
Page 1301 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3018011201125112911299130013011302130313111351140118012301 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,010 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I spoke with the NC Pharmacy Board today; they never made such a ruling. So, CVS made it up as an excuse, and Walmart fell in line with CVS. The big corporations want us to get the injections instead.

Time to come home, John. Mask mandate lifted here in NC today. I doubt Cooper will get re-elected and our Lt Governor Mark Robinson is force for Liberty. Here's how Robinson got famous
    I dream of a cabin in Beaufort.

My family is in Gastonia and Wilmington- the day is approaching….

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Schexnayder View Post
    I am skeptical of anything that I detect is trying to funnel me towards a specific viewpoint, especially when it appears out of context or otherwise edited to do so. And I find the pathos of the whole thing repulsive and unnecessary.
    I understand why you feel the way you do. I'm just saying your feelings are irrelevant to how the world works. The amount of people actually persuaded by logic is probably less than 10% of the population. You might be in that 10%, but don't project your experience onto the majority. Most people change their minds based on emotion, not reason. The left understands this and exploits it constantly. Conservatives feel embarrassed by it and forfeit effective public manipulation to the left. You aren't going to convince these people. They shouldn't be voting in the first place, but since they are, you deal with reality and shamelessly funnel them to that viewpoint, exactly as you word it. It will be better for them and everyone else in the long run. And then if we actually win and get to make new rules, we never allow the mob political influence again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    just don't make me sick with the deadly COVID-19 pandemic virus.
    This is the crux of the stay home, save lives, listen to the science argument. You have to give it to the Covid planners, this particular hypocrisy is quite brilliant, giving the chicken shits the perfect line to hide behind while torturing everyone else.

This is why I delete his shit.

Glimmers of hope...

Nine Republican-Led States Reject All COVID-19 Unemployment Benefits | ZeroHedge

Glimmers of jonas: https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status...88483148341250
    You delete the shit when you have no answer, because you are too lazy to do the work to read things...

Yes Eric, it's a shame that the right occasionally stoops to the level occupied by the left constantly. But there is no denying that stupid people mask their children, that this is both unnecessary and harmful, that they do it anyway because stupid people follow orders, and this video just demonstrated it again. I don't understand why you're so twisted off here.
    Why don't you go to India and tell them that Covid-19 is no problem. Go to the hospitals where people are dying and tell them that masks are not working. Go to the mass graves and tell them to go home because in the Rippetoe universe its no problem.

Fuck you Rippetoe!

What a dilemma liberals now face..
    Continuing to wearing a mask no longer signals virtue to others but rather the opposite. It now potentially shows others that you are an unvaccinated, selfish heathen.
    If however the mask comes off due to being vaccinated, how will you virtue signal? or worse, how will you be able to identify your fellow vaccinated from the unvaccinated?

I think a huge portion of the country (and world) likes the masks. It is tribal by nature. A uniform of agreement.
    On the downside, it might also mean that it starts to become harder to spot the bottom 3% from a distance. The mask had its use in some respects.

I realise of course that this now lays way for the equivalent of the golden star to be forced on the unvaccinated.
    Coming to a town near you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Y

what covidiot propaganda can you share from your corners of this Brave New World?
    I'm sorry about doing this, but I like to win contests.

My cringe submission: It's Vacation day

QED

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    You delete the shit when you have no answer, because you are too lazy to do the work to read things...

Why don't you go to India and tell them that Covid-19 is no problem. Go to the hospitals where people are dying and tell them that masks are not working. Go to the mass graves and tell them to go home because in the Rippetoe universe its no problem.

Fuck you Rippetoe!
    This is why I delete his shit.

You've probably all seen this by now: CDC & FDA: 40-50% Of Our Employees Are Not Vaccinated - YouTube

And this is interesting: COVID-19: Church of God in Aylmer, Ont. to be locked, pastor and church fined | Globalnews.ca

Thomas said the primary goal in this case is to deter others from ignoring regulations that “were enacted to protect the public from the spread of a deadly virus.”
    COVID-19 attributed deaths as of today in Canada: 24869. Total "cases": 1,318,405. CFR: 1.88%. Canada's population: 38,048,738. DRC19: 0.0653%. Annual death rate in Canada: ~300,000.

Jonas seems to not understand that he does not run the message board he so pathetically wants to get attention on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is the crux of the stay home, save lives, listen to the science argument. You have to give it to the Covid planners, this particular hypocrisy is quite brilliant, giving the chicken shits the perfect line to hide behind while torturing everyone else.
    The cleverness of their narrative is how they spun it away from a matter of personal risk and turned it into a public risk. People don't care about this shit if it's just to protect themselves, other than the weirdos. But when it becomes "you must do this to protect OTHERS", people are worried they are going to be seen as recklessly putting others at risk. It's taking people's concern for others and weaponizing it against the whole populace.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I'm sorry about doing this, but I like to win contests.

My cringe submission: It's Vacation day

QED
    And I thought furries were bad.

It is possible these chimeric anime creatures don’t care about the vaccine culture. It’s yet another opportunity for androgenous self-expression.