starting strength gym
Page 1302 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3028021202125212921300130113021303130413121352140218022302 ... LastLast
Results 13,011 to 13,020 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Jonas seems to not understand that he does not run the message board he so pathetically wants to get attention on.
    Jonas seems like a unique snowflake kind of guy. Can’t low bar squat, has trouble progressing on upper body lifts, all that jazz.

Quote Originally Posted by strongmonkey View Post

....or worse, how will you be able to identify your fellow vaccinated from the unvaccinated?
    Oops.

They forgot that part when they let Biden announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    They forgot that part when they let Biden announce it.
    Or they told him the plan and he just forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    But there is no denying that stupid people mask their children, that this is both unnecessary and harmful, that they do it anyway because stupid people follow orders, and this video just demonstrated it again.
    Mark, here's the thing.... There are SMART people who are masking their little kids. I know some of them. They aren't stupid. And they are masking their kids.

I disagree, Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Mark, here's the thing.... There are SMART people who are masking their little kids. I know some of them. They aren't stupid. And they are masking their kids.
    https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...83/340/cdd.png

Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Fuck you Rippetoe!
    Yet, here you are. Giving the thing you claim to dislike energy, time, and focus. Precious things that no amount of money can buy. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The cleverness of their narrative is how they spun it away from a matter of personal risk and turned it into a public risk. People don't care about this shit if it's just to protect themselves, other than the weirdos. But when it becomes "you must do this to protect OTHERS", people are worried they are going to be seen as recklessly putting others at risk. It's taking people's concern for others and weaponizing it against the whole populace.
    I have zero desire to protect a largely cowardly, obese populace who would gladly put me in a camp or have me executed if an "authority" simply told them to.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    I have zero desire to protect a largely cowardly, obese populace who would gladly put me in a camp or have me executed if an "authority" simply told them to.
    It's incredible, cmdrfunk!! Sometimes I feel more connection to the Russkies over here, than my fellow Americans back home, DEFINITELY more than for the far-left whiteys and white-hating blackeys that inhabit so much of the "urban suburban" landscape.

The similarities - Christian background,
    immigration populations,
    large land mass,
    resourcefulness,
    "anti-family"-propaganda-reluctance,
    acceptance of traditional male/female roles (outside of the big cities!),
    desire to keep government's nose out of your income,
    openness to conspiracy theories (I'd just say healthy distrust of MSM and gubmint narratives), etc.- probably all help.

Does that make me a white supremacist? I'd say more of a trad-nationalist, but sure, choose whichever label fits your narrative.

One thing's for sure, the multi-cultural pushes and acceptance (no, PROMOTION) of all lifestyles propaganda that took off in ernest in the nineties sure didn't help Americans like cmdrfunk and me feel closer ties to other Americans! (see, again, recent relevations about the causal explanations for Robert Putnam's Bowling Alone)

Default A different kind of Safe Space

starting strength coach development program
    I meant to post this a while ago. Seen nearby.

(By the way, how to post larger pictures? I had to edit the HTML to make this post larger than a thumbnail.)
    Attached Images Attached Images