starting strength gym
Page 1306 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3068061206125612961304130513061307130813161356140618062306 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,060 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    Neither were or are needed. Masks do not reduce risk of infection. The infection itself is very, very low risk - just like the flu I didn't wear masks for or get vaccines for either. The "vaccines" aren't vaccines, with even their $$$$sellers admitting that they do not provide immunity, have limited potential benefits, ones that aren't very good against viruses and with expectations of rapid decay for any benefit received. The injections have their own risks, ones we have only a small idea of as they are experimental treatments, but the reported injury rate - something always underreported - so far looks like dogshit. Meanwhile, we have good, widely available preventatives and treatments for this very, very low risk illness that most of us have partial immunity to even without having already had, like so many of us already did.

This virus has more in common with toe-stubbing than it does smallpox or polio, without even getting into a discussion of how much outside factors had to do with the decrease in those diseases vs the vaccines that were tacked onto the backend, particularly with your latter example. However, that is a completely different topic.

Sure you don't, typer sitting there type typing so much because you don't care so hard.
    I was merely addressing the points that many others keep creating strawman arguments about. What is being said on here really is quite ridiculous. But if you are not concerned about the virus, that is fine. I have seen the quality of the information you typically post that informs your decisions. Therefore, any argument regarding masks and/or vaccines with you as a source is meaningless. But once again, the decision belongs to you. I don't care to protect you from yourself. It is not as though you are in a low risk population if you do happen to get it. Vaccinations are available. Private employers should be able to regulate their own private business as they feel best fits them. You are free, now go enjoy your freedom. Just make certain that while you are out in public to respect the freedom of others around you who might not share the same views.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKnight View Post
    I was merely addressing the points that many others keep creating strawman arguments about. What is being said on here really is quite ridiculous. But if you are not concerned about the virus, that is fine. I have seen the quality of the information you typically post that informs your decisions. Therefore, any argument regarding masks and/or vaccines with you as a source is meaningless. But once again, the decision belongs to you. I don't care to protect you from yourself. It is not as though you are in a low risk population if you do happen to get it. Vaccinations are available. Private employers should be able to regulate their own private business as they feel best fits them. You are free, now go enjoy your freedom. Just make certain that while you are out in public to respect the freedom of others around you who might not share the same views.
    There's about 10 wrong statements here, dear. You're just making shit up, full-on retard.

Of course, it's Bruno/Lee/Richard. GAF little gamma girl.

The change-about in the masking policy reminds me of Dr. Seuss's story "The Sneetches" from his book The Sneetches and Other Stories. There was virtue-signaling back in 1961 when the book came out.

There's about 10 wrong statements here, dear. You're just making shit up, full-on retard.

Of course, it's Bruno/Lee/Richard. GAF little gamma girl.
    Goddammit. Why do I always forget to check the IP address?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Because actual men aren't good at imagining how sad, little obsessed freaks behave, devoting endless hours to pretending on the internet.

Australia's COVID Restrictions: Doing the Same Things that Failed Over 100 Years Ago

Australia now takes pride of place alongside North Korea as having the world's strictest border controls. Masks, border closures, stay-at-home orders – Australia tried all this way back in 1919 with the Spanish Flu. Unlike COVID-19, the Spanish Flu was a genuine public health threat. But the draconian 1919 restrictions caused more harm than good, and they are having the same deleterious effect now.

Australia’s COVID Restrictions: Doing the Same Things that Failed Over 100 Years Ago – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The strength of a nation requires people with perserverance and endurance; almost always from the blue collar classes.
    Without that strength, a nation cannot win wars or even maintain itself.
    How can you convince this demographic to fight for a country when the country fights against them?
    Incompetent leadership is more often a sign of the decay of a nation; not the root cause of it.

All of the technological abilities and high-end weaponry in the world cannot win a battle when the nation has no will to prevail.

Great leaders rarely have any desire to participate in a system that demands mediocrity.
    Further, the system as now structured does its utmost to discourage the participation of its strongest

I have feels about this.
    I'm angry we don't have a meritocracy.
    I want the smartest strategists leading the military. I want the strongest soldiers being the door kickers. I want the wisest, well studied guy being a diplomat or governor. I want the most incorruptible, honest guy on the bench. I don't give a shit if he's a farmer, put him up there if he's honest and thoughtful. I want citizens who can do everything from changing a tire to knitting a blanket to growing vegetables. I'm not saying you gotta do it, but you should know how. I wanna stop fucking pretending the dipshits aren't dipshits. I'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Be flattered. They want to spend quantity time with you.

Because actual men aren't good at imagining how sad, little obsessed freaks behave, devoting endless hours to pretending on the internet.
    And honest, intellectually curious ones tend to project that onto assholes.

Took me about 40 years to realize that many, if not most, people are not debating things in good faith. Not only are they not listening to you, but they are not even listening to themselves.

Though I still fall for it 2020 may have cured me.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Does anybody still believe the system is fixable from within anymore?
    Perestroika & Glasnost - American style.

We can start here:

COVID Fraud – Lawyers & Medical Experts start legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity’

^This is just one of the MANY difficult truths about our history that need to be disclosed. For example, how long have our elections been Big Lies?

Bernie Sanders wrote about the same thing in 1989: Harvard Crimson: Time for an American Glasnost
    The history of the United States and the nature of our society are very different from that of the Soviet Union. But if the citizens of our country believe that this nation does not exist under the blanket of the Big Lie, and that many of the most important issues facing our people are not openly and seriously discussed, they are sorely mistaken. We are told every day by the politicians, and the media how "free" we are. Unfortunately, we are not given the freedom to explore that assertion. We need a glasnost!
    Pretty ironic that Bernie is now part of the boot crushing the throat of truth.

No, we don't need "open and serious discussions"; that was the Russian's way. The American way is trials....a month of non-stop, public trials followed by real justice.

"Social Justice" is a distraction from the Real Justice humanity deserves: Neuremberg Trials 2.0