starting strength gym
Page 1308 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3088081208125812981306130713081309131013181358140818082308 ... LastLast
Results 13,071 to 13,080 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Manhattan View Post
    Do employers have the right to not allow employees to wear masks? Would that be a violation of an employee's religious freedom?
    Do employers have the right to control the workplace? To establish standards for employee performance? To hire who they think would be an asset to the company, and fire someone who proves to be a liability? In essence, who owns the company?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    For those of us who don't know Fauci's history: May 31, 1988 - An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci

I've dismissed "conspiracies" surrounding AIDS for years. Now that we've really experienced Fauci (again), perhaps it's time to revisit Fauci & the AIDS epidemic.
    He'd rather you didn't do that. I mentioned this a year ago.

I used to have respect for Netanyahu until he turned on the entire population and forced the gene therapy on us. This last year has revealed to me a lot about my government. It's not just him, it's the entire Knesset BTW. He is merely but a puppet to hidden and revealed masters (and is also a member of the Council of Foreign Relations). His skill and value to these masters, is that he knows how to manipulate the entire Knesset and important political bodies in the state (such as major Rabbinical Authorties) to his bidding. He is truly a genius in Israeli politics and manipulation of members of Knesset (state) and Israeli citizenry.
    I did not vote in the last election and I do not think I will be voting in the future for any of our so-called leaders.

An interesting side note about the vaccine uptake in Israel. While a decent amount of the population willingly took the vaccine. the vast majority of the people who refused it were Arabs.

Book deals can be lucrative: Andrew Cuomo's COVID book deal is worth more than $5 million, new tax records show

After seeing so many multi-million $$ book deals for books that obviously won't & don't sell, I have to wonder what the business model is here?
    It's not about business. It's about promoting advocacy and the financial transfers to accomplish the goals of that advocacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yes you did, and it's been in the back of my mind ever since. I had never heard the name Fauci until this scamdemic. They are counting on our ignorance and memory failures.

Yes you did, and it's been in the back of my mind ever since. I had never heard the name Fauci until this scamdemic. They are counting on our ignorance and memory failures.
    NOBEL price winner Dr. Kary Mullis says: Dr. Fauci is LIAR a con man - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    The timing of all this is definitely something to think about - just like COVID-19 and BLM mania occurred just before the US election. It has come at the precise time when Bibi is under the heaviest attack yet in parliament. As always, this is the classic Israel move of go in hard, antagonize the shit out of the situation, fall back and make the argument "We have a right to defend ourselves!". Also, Hamas itself always seems to do news-worthy things at opportune moments. Maybe it has something to do with Hamas originally being funded/created by Zionists, as a move to weaken Arafat and the PLO. Google Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev and find the quotes.

Hamas Israel's own creation | Shlomo Alegra | The Blogs

The bi-partisan issue is an interesting one. The Syrian government needed bombing for defending itself, but somehow Israel always gets a pass - no matter who's in the White House.
    This Issue is extremely layered and complex and can not be done justice in a thread like this. You need to live here to understand the complexities as well as the simplicities.
    It is unfortunate we have the leaders we do and are in the state that we are. Things could be done if the people would interact but History Religion and politics sow much mistrust. And every time we take a step forward many steps are taken backward. Another thing to note is that while yes, we do give them a beating for shooting missiles at us (and wouldn't you!) which I have witnessed and experienced many times the ground rumble and the BOOMs when they land near my house. Hamas are also masters of propaganda and lies.

Take this video as an example. This is of a fake funeral made just last week. This boy who rises from the dead halfway into the video was apparently killed by Israeli riot police. The siren you hear in the background is the Iron Dome going off in Jerusalem. Pretty funny how this so-called dead kid doesn't want to be hit by a missile sent by his brethren. - YouTube

On the other hand, all media are selling a narrative for a certain purpose and goal. and what you read is not necessarily what is really going on. While you might think that all Jews and Arabs hate each other. I sometimes work in Arab villages and many Arabs work in Israel. There most of the time is respect between each other. But the only time there is true respect is when you respect yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

The Aids epidemic is the basic model for what we are going through. They just managed to refine all their lackings and with the help of media and social media are extremely successful.

Why We Will Never Win the War on Aids
    Bryan Ellison Lecture 1995 Unabridged - YouTube

Why we will never win the war on Aids - YouTube

After seeing so many multi-million $$ book deals for books that obviously won't & don't sell, I have to wonder what the business model is here?

It’s an old money laundering trick like outrageous speaking fees. It’s probably legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    It's not about business. It's about promoting advocacy and the financial transfers to accomplish the goals of that advocacy.
    Well said. I guess that explains why this guy's book will not be as lucrative despite its huge sales:
    Space Force Officer’s Book on Marxism in the Military Reaches No. 1 on Amazon After He’s Relieved

starting strength coach development program
    Inventing the AIDS virus : Peter Duesberg : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Duesberg’s classic. If you hated doctors before, you’ll really hate them after finishing this. FooChee and fellow weasel Robert Gallo get firm treatment herein.