starting strength gym
Page 1309 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3098091209125912991307130813091310131113191359140918092309 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,090 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    ----------
    For those of us who don't know Fauci's history: May 31, 1988 - An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci

I've dismissed "conspiracies" surrounding AIDS for years. Now that we've really experienced Fauci (again), perhaps it's time to revisit Fauci & the AIDS epidemic.
    What a depressing 'letter to the editor' this was....

I actually think he pointed this out to me first in the thread, I'm proud to say.

Yes you did, and it's been in the back of my mind ever since. I had never heard the name Fauci until this scamdemic. They are counting on our ignorance and memory failures.

Make sure to harass these "science" denying crybullies as they have us. I'd take the high ground if it actually worked, but it does not, and isn't fun anyway.

https://media.patriots.win/post/tZYnGSLZ.jpeg

This is actually a decent laugh:
    https://archive.is/fMkCY

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The point is that they're no longer home in Australia.
    Well Mark in that case they can piss off to whatever place they want, some folk does not matter if they lived in paradise they would whinge about too much sunshine. We live in a fallen world and yes decisions made by governments at times are bad, but these folk whinge and whine and bitch about everything because they have never seen shit.

If you’re not familiar with Daryl Cooper, he has an excellent podcast and the first 6 episodes are a history of the Israeli - Palestinian conflict. Very in depth.

The Martyrmade Podcast: #1 - Fear & Loathing in the New Jerusalem, pt. 1 on Apple Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The Aids epidemic is the basic model for what we are going through. They just managed to refine all their lackings and with the help of media and social media are extremely successful.

Why We Will Never Win the War on Aids
    Bryan Ellison Lecture 1995 Unabridged - YouTube

Why we will never win the war on Aids - YouTube
    Gilead, you win my "Cool Brain of the Month" award. My mind is completely blown by the first video (Bryan Ellison Lecture from 1995). It's a must listen lecture especially given the scientific community's quick assumption that this virus is the cause of the "Pandemic's" pathology.

This lecture leads me back to my earlier, layman's question to Shiva:

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Various SARS-Cov-2 isolates can be obtained, free of charge, from BEI Resources Web Portal > Home. They are presented in host cells, as is necessary for viral replication.
    Do we KNOW this particular "isolated" virus is what is making people ill? After listening to Dr Michael Yeadon, I've accepted that his peers are all playing along with the lies to protect their careers. So, all possibilities are on the table for me.
    And, Ellison explains that we answer that question using Koch's Postulates.

Koch’s Postulates:
    1. Every case of the disease has to be actively infected with the virus.
    2. You must be able to isolate the virus.
    3. You must manifest the pathology in an animal with the isolated virus
    4. (If #3 fails,) Neutralize the disease in a human using the antibodies for the virus.

In my small circle, I've seen evidence of both #1 (based on PCR test) and #4 being proven false for this virus and the pathology we call "covid19". For example, I witnessed convalescent plasma and Remdesivir be ineffective; the pathology progressed and the person later died on the vent. So, antibodies did not neutralize the disease. And, of course, after watching that lecture, one must ask: what role did Remdesivir play in her path to the Vent?

I have no idea if #3 has been accomplished.

So, my question remains: has anyone proven this isolated virus is the cause of the pathology? Given our embarrassing medical history, a prudent man would have doubts.

Ellison lecture cliff notes: Over the decades, time and time again, our scientists and medical professionals rush to blame various diseases on viruses; all scientific dissent is extinguished....careers terminated. There are many incentives in place to encourage virus hunters and institutions to do this. Decades later (after horrific waste of time, fear, effort, money and life), the Pathology is instead proven to be caused by a deficiency (like vitamin C or niacin) or an exposure to a toxin (such as a medicine). Examples sited are scurvy, Pellagra, SMON disease, etc). Ellison's theory is that AIDS is not caused by the HIV virus, but is instead caused by drug abuse (poppers, etc) and the medicine used to treat HIV/AIDS called AZT. So, people would test positive for an unrelated, harmless virus (HIV), go on AZT as treatment, and then later develop AIDS from the medication.

I'll give the 2nd video a listen tomorrow. Thanks, Gilead.

Twitter suspends Spanish politician's account for saying 'a man cannot get pregnant' - YouTube

The fake funeral video was taken down for some reason as well as a strike on the uploaders channel. Maybe everything is connected for some reason.

M Levitt,
    The current outbreak of COVID-19 in India is ending faster than expected.

Exponential growth factor H(t) continues decreasing linearly for both cases & deaths.

Daily cases peaked & daily deaths peak soon.

From this outbreak, deaths will be ~300,000, cases ~30,000,000. https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/status/1393962628641218561/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/s...641218561?s=19
    India is slowing down just as Gompertz predicted.

Time-constant U=60 days. Cases peaked 2 days ago; deaths will peak in a week on 21 May.

By the time this wave ends in September, there will be about 45 million cases.

A very coherent outbreak but why is it so well-synchronized? https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/status/1393160958948777990/photo/1

https://twitter.com/MLevitt_NP2013/s...948777990?s=19

FLCCC
    Here’s an update on the Indian state of Goa from our @jjchamie:

Cases are now the lowest since April 20th.

Deaths are the lowest since May 3rd.

The #ivermectin protocol began there just 6 days ago.

Any questions? https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/status/1394082796050726918/photo/1
    https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical/...050726918?s=19

Texas records zero COVID-19 deaths after Biden?s ?Neanderthal thinking? comment - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I used to have respect for Netanyahu until he turned on the entire population and forced the gene therapy on us. This last year has revealed to me a lot about my government. It's not just him, it's the entire Knesset BTW. He is merely but a puppet to hidden and revealed masters (and is also a member of the Council of Foreign Relations). His skill and value to these masters, is that he knows how to manipulate the entire Knesset and important political bodies in the state (such as major Rabbinical Authorties) to his bidding. He is truly a genius in Israeli politics and manipulation of members of Knesset (state) and Israeli citizenry.
    I did not vote in the last election and I do not think I will be voting in the future for any of our so-called leaders.

An interesting side note about the vaccine uptake in Israel. While a decent amount of the population willingly took the vaccine. the vast majority of the people who refused it were Arabs.
    A few well respected intellectuals I trust do not see a good outlook for Israel in the long run. Not so much from their neighbors, but because of them. Essentially it has turned into a psychopatic state... You described Netanyahu, but you really described Israel. The people (Jewish) have had a lot of hard times and a horrible recent history. Unfortunately I think that has turned them into paranoid psychos. I am not saying they shouldn't defend themselves, but Netanyahu's verbal and physical response will not go over well with the world. Again, I think we are holding Israel to a higher standard, fair or not.

We are all truly fucked ‘There is an 'absurd story’ emerging from Oxford University - YouTube

הרב טלצ'נסקי on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Another so called "conspiracy theory" becomes a mainstream media headline

BBC admits to vax induced period changes (since word got out already), but attempts to maintain control of the narrative by claiming, without any evidence, that the side effect will only by temporary.

Covid vaccine: Period changes could be a short-term side effect - BBC News

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It’s an old money laundering trick like outrageous speaking fees. It’s probably legal.
    Here's an interesting claim. I wonder if there's any truth to it--> The Book Deal Scam

Nah...it's just not possible things could be THAT corrupt, is it?