starting strength gym
Page 1312 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 3128121212126213021310131113121313131413221362141218122312 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,120 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    . Ellison's theory is that AIDS is not caused by the HIV virus
    If I remember correctly, the late Kary Mullis (of PCR fame) held the same view.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    It's gonna look like paranoia until you need it and at that point it's too late.
    It's also a lot to have to learn on the fly. Prepping isn't just stocking ammo or buying a generator. It's being able to live on your own in a potentially dangerous situation. There is literally no reason why everyone shouldn't be doing that to the extent of their ability.
    Everybody should read this again just in case it hasn’t soaked all the way in.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    "Welcome to the Dave Rubin show, where all ideas are on the table. Today I am joined by Brett Weinstein, Eric Weinstein, Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager and Sam Harris to discuss why Palestinians aren't real and usurious capitalism is the greatest system ever invented."

I've noticed a change in how the magical, silencing "A" word you get labelled with, is starting to lose its power. I'm not sure why, but maybe cause we're all so online and the ADL has really overplayed its hand and tried to cancel or censor absolutely anyone who questions anything to do with Israel.
    Unfortunately for the racebaiters, many of us who could have cared less (before we all became racists by electing a half black man to be president), not only had "honest conversations about race", but some of us got interested in history and believing our own lying eyes.

I don't really care what Israelis and Palestinians do or do not do, and I really wish our government would adopt a similar indifference. What I do know is that if a small state propped up by the biggest military on the planet was removing my people from their homes and replacing them with Jews from Brooklyn, I'd probably want to drive them into the sea as well. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I've never understood our steadfast loyalty to Israel. Imagine this:

Californians, having been displaced by bad governors, natural disasters, high tax rates, homelessness, unaffordable housing, and a litany of other problems, settle across the United States. One day California does what we all hope it does, and disappears under the ocean after a large earthquake.

As the former Californians spread out amongst the land, anti-Californian sentiment rises. Using their religious beliefs as their a priori claim, they decide that Texas is their homeland and would one day like to return to it. Not just any part of Texas, though... There is one sliver of Texas, in particular, they feel they must go back to: Wichita Falls. With anti-Californianism sentiment on the rise, they decide that Wichita Falls should one day become a nation-state that is a haven for all Californians spread across the world. Supporters of this are called: Cryonists.

50 years of war and turmoil across the world take place. Nations are toppled. International and domestic borders are redrawn. Anti-Californianism rises throughout much of the United States. Californian immigration to Wichita Falls increases as the situation worsens. Native Texans are starting to wonder what the fuck is going on. Then it's discovered that a few governors have set up death camps and have been purging Californians. Millions were put to death. The world realizes how awful this is. Feeling bad about how things have gone, external governments decide that a two-state system should exist: A Californian state and a Texan state. Wichita Falls will be parked right in the middle of both.

Strolling through Wichita Falls on any given day, you'll find peaceful vegans eating tofu and bean sprouts outside their government housing, while Chad, wearing a mask alone in the park, does Tai-Chi. Moonbeam sprawls out naked in the middle of the road in her favorite yoga pose. The Californians are peaceful, and they adhere to the principles deemed civilized by most governments: they are doing the government recommended exercises and eating the government recommended diet. Any Californian that wishes to do so, no matter where they are in the world, is welcome to come back to Wichita Falls and has immediate citizenship.
    I didn't realize that William Peter Blatty was on this board.

The world, seeing how civilized the Cryonists are and knowing that they're a bunch of pussies, gives them large sums of money to defend themselves against the uncouth and barbaric native Texans who do things like deadlift and squat. Sometimes loud bangs are heard from WFAC as heavy deadlifts are put back to Earth. These actions are seen as aggressive and hostile and must be met with force in return. The analogy breaks down from here as we know the Californians would probably melt their weapons down and be overrun, but the general point is this: When is it ever a good idea to displace people from their homes and then force them to live with those who've displaced them?
    I understand your position. All the shit that happened 75 years ago was a pretty good showcase for the problems with World Government, especially the British style where your main tools are maps and pencils. Move this here, take some of that away, and people will just have to live with it because it's time now for tea. But here we sit in 2021, amid the wreckage of what we thought were our freedoms, and Hamas is launching rockets into the place I've called home for 50 years. I've grown rather attached to it, so what am I going to do? Just get up and leave because they asked me to so nicely?

I understand that some of you guys don't like the Jews, and that it has nothing to do with their "race" but with their perceived cultural behavior. I also understand that some of you just don't like Jews because they are Jews. And even if you are Jewish yourself, some of you really REALLY don't like Israel. You share that dislike with the Biden Administration, the Democrat Party, Rashida Tlaib, a bunch of crazy leftist bitches, the media, Hollywood, and lots of other really good people like them. I don't like the way things came about 75 years ago. But here they are, just like I am typing this while sitting on a hill formerly occupied by the Comanches, who killed a lot of people to obtain it but did a poor job of retaining it. At some point the events of today must begin to matter. The US Government is utterly corrupt, the depths of which corruption we will never be allowed to fully comprehend. Everything in the media about this is breathtakingly-baldfaced propaganda. Any statement you make about the relationship between the US government, Israel, Iran, China, Russia, the EU, and the Military/Industrial Complex is, at best, an approximation to about 5% accuracy and at worst complete bullshit.

So if the "Californians" start shooting things at me, I'm going to shoot back, without a second spent pondering the election of 2020 which led to the tension. But just so's you know, I am NOT in favor of my tax money continuing to intervene in this fucked-up situation in the Middle East. We've all been tired of it since we were old enough to know anything about it, but it's apparently far too important to lots of people to just stop. So it will continue. They should just let them kill each other, and the realization that the weaker side is going to be exterminated will act as a motive for doing things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

I understand that some of you guys don't like the Jews, and that it has nothing to do with their "race" but with their perceived cultural behavior. I also understand that some of you just don't like Jews because they are Jews. And even if you are Jewish yourself, some of you really REALLY don't like Israel.
    I like the Jews. I am also pro-Israel. It’s just that the actions of all of their juntas from Ehud Olmert on seem suspicious at the least, most of all their relationship with Hamas. At this point it is beginning to seem very much as if they were working together much more than one would expect of sworn enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Gilead, you win my "Cool Brain of the Month" award. My mind is completely blown by the first video (Bryan Ellison Lecture from 1995). It's a must listen lecture especially given the scientific community's quick assumption that this virus is the cause of the "Pandemic's" pathology.

This lecture leads me back to my earlier, layman's question to Shiva:

And, Ellison explains that we answer that question using Koch's Postulates.

Koch’s Postulates:
    1. Every case of the disease has to be actively infected with the virus.
    2. You must be able to isolate the virus.
    3. You must manifest the pathology in an animal with the isolated virus
    4. (If #3 fails,) Neutralize the disease in a human using the antibodies for the virus.

In my small circle, I've seen evidence of both #1 (based on PCR test) and #4 being proven false for this virus and the pathology we call "covid19". For example, I witnessed convalescent plasma and Remdesivir be ineffective; the pathology progressed and the person later died on the vent. So, antibodies did not neutralize the disease. And, of course, after watching that lecture, one must ask: what role did Remdesivir play in her path to the Vent?

I have no idea if #3 has been accomplished.

So, my question remains: has anyone proven this isolated virus is the cause of the pathology? Given our embarrassing medical history, a prudent man would have doubts.

Ellison lecture cliff notes: Over the decades, time and time again, our scientists and medical professionals rush to blame various diseases on viruses; all scientific dissent is extinguished....careers terminated. There are many incentives in place to encourage virus hunters and institutions to do this. Decades later (after horrific waste of time, fear, effort, money and life), the Pathology is instead proven to be caused by a deficiency (like vitamin C or niacin) or an exposure to a toxin (such as a medicine). Examples sited are scurvy, Pellagra, SMON disease, etc). Ellison's theory is that AIDS is not caused by the HIV virus, but is instead caused by drug abuse (poppers, etc) and the medicine used to treat HIV/AIDS called AZT. So, people would test positive for an unrelated, harmless virus (HIV), go on AZT as treatment, and then later develop AIDS from the medication.

I'll give the 2nd video a listen tomorrow. Thanks, Gilead.
    Specifically related to Dr Fuaci, Aids, and AZT, have a look at this blistering rebuke:

"Anthony Fauci, you are a murderer and should not be the guest of honor at any
    event that reflects on the past decade of the AIDS crisis. Your refusal to
    hear the screams of AIDS activists early in the crisis resulted in the deaths
    of thousands of Queers. Your present inaction is causing today's increase in
    HIV infection outside of the Queer community. We are outraged that Project
    Inform, an organization that supposedly works on behalf of the infected
    community, would insult us by bringing you to our city. You can't hide the
    fact that you are nothing but a despicable Reagan-era holdover and drug
    company mouthpiece."

An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci | AIDS Education Posters

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I like the Jews. I am also pro-Israel. It’s just that the actions of all of their juntas from Ehud Olmert on seem suspicious at the least, most of all their relationship with Hamas. At this point it is beginning to seem very much as if they were working together much more than one would expect of sworn enemies.
    My gut reaction is....one could say a very similar thing about "Americans".

For example, I turn to Dr Ron Paul for the first 30 seconds of this clip: Let me get this straight...

I hope I'm not hated for the actions my government takes...actions that I don't know about, don't approve of, and don't understand.

Bottom line: our government is out of control...just like most of the world's governments. So, we best focus on getting OUR house in order.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I didn't realize that William Peter Blatty was on this board.
    Look. I like this board. I like your input, Mark.

But I can’t have you comparing this harlequin romance drivel with the author of The Exorcist.

And writer of the screenplay.

And film with the greatest movie poster in all history.

https://hellhorror.com/images/news/9...ist-poster.jpg