starting strength gym
Page 1314 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 3148141214126413041312131313141315131613241364141418142314 ... LastLast
Results 13,131 to 13,140 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasfj70 View Post
    Obviously AIDS is not initiated from the HIV virus. More likely caused by bamboo fibers shipped from China. Let's get some UV-lights, rotating tables and incompetent IT engineers to finally get to the root of this! Could we call them something with Ninja in the name?

I agree with you that the science on wearing a face mask to reduce the spread of covid-19 virus is a little bit undecided.

However, the idea to make it into an existential matter is insane.

I need to wear a mask because it is mandated. After about 12 minutes I got used to it. Not an issue.

Can it be that you are the SNOWFLAKE of THE SNOWFLAKES?
    I get the impression that this kid is about 14, has just started reading the newspaper, and is convinced that he is in possession of the Sum Of All Knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I get the impression that this kid is about 14, has just started reading the newspaper, and is convinced that he is in possession of the Sum Of All Knowledge.
    in his first post on the forum, he says he's fifty

Quote Originally Posted by George Christiansen View Post
    Us doing things like giving them 30 billion and then justifying it because they'll spend it on US weapons would be seen as the scam that it is in any other case,
    Israel is the 8th largest exporter of arms. 3% of the world's market. We buy some of them, though we aren't their main market. Whatever this money laundering/scam is, it's not for their defense. I see no good reason why our tax dollars are being used to fund them. I'm sorry that shit happened to them but I didn't put their people in gas chambers. I don't owe that karmic debt. It's time they stood or fell on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    in his first post on the forum, he says he's fifty
    Hard to believe that a person gets to be 50 with so little perspective. I suppose it happens.

I need to wear a mask because it is mandated. After about 12 minutes I got used to it. Not an issue.
    This is a great way to cope with being submissive. Just take pride in it.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is a great way to cope with being submissive. Just take pride in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Hard to believe that a person gets to be 50 with so little perspective. I suppose it happens.
    Calvin (I think that’s who it was) claimed to be a lawyer down in In the E&P forum. I lost fifty bucks betting there was no possible way a lawyer could argue so poorly. I lost.

However, the idea to make it into an existential matter is insane.

It is exactly an existential threat, as in “forever”.

New company policy here is mandatory masks if one does not hang a green VACCINATED card around your neck (literally). No time limits implied. Hence, existential.

Remember the woke Army recruitment ad? EMMA | THE CALLING | GOARMY - YouTube
    Well, this is what Russia's putting out: Russian Military Recruitment Video on Vimeo
    I'm thinking this is not gonna go well for us in the future. Not sure "Emma" has what it takes.

starting strength coach development program
    Imagine being this person.

Also, three posts on training and 24 being a pedantic, blue-pilled normie who demands attention from Rip and gets pissy when he doesn't publish his nonsense blue-pilled, normie screeds.

Again, imagine being this person.